Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzBJQnD7TRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fun fact:
Dakota means "Friend" in Lakota

which is named after natives

>eurosharia education

>Dakota
isn't it some native word for something?

and it's not that bad by american standards, where some kids are called Hope, Peace, Dawn, Summer, Autumn or Moxie Crimefighter (not joking!)

Moon Unit Zappa

>Dakota
beautiful name, sounds ok to me тбх

tebya xa

my personal favorites are "preservance" and "june"

wtf america

Kentucky

>eurosharia
>amerishartria

>pisstralia

>Hope, Peace, Dawn, Summer, Autumn or Moxie Crimefighter (not joking!)
I don't believe you

a lot of our states sound good as names. I bet every one has at least one person named after it. rhode island might be a stretch though.

Naming your kid after a state? Ultimate white trash.

>not naming your child new jersey

Surprised Kevin Smith didn't do this 2BH.

Summer is a common burger name

what a good friend you were

I came up with one
>Georgia Washington

>Naming your kid after the place where they were conceived

>Hope, Peace, Dawn, Summer, Autumn

I don't see anything wrong with these names.

Mot names have silly or pompous meanings, especially the germanic ones we use in Spain.

>alfonso
>noble brave

>rodrigo
>famous ruler

Or for example Hilda that means battle. The problem is that most of them are very old and the meaning is not clear at a first sight.

>peace

We have Paz with the same meaning

>interracial breeding grounds williams

so rodrigo means "famous ruler" or is it a famous rulerperson?

youtube.com/watch?v=SzBJQnD7TRM

>implying
>June is a female given name, but it is also used as a male given name in English-speaking countries. It comes from the name of the month, which is derived from Juno, the name of a Roman goddess. It is also a short form of the names Juniper, Junia, Junius and Junior.

>June was a very popular girls name and somewhat popular boys name in the early to mid 20th century. As a girls name it reached a peak in 1925 as the 39th most popular girls name, but then gradually declined until it dropped off the top 1000 list of names in 1986. As a boys name, June reached a peak 1922 as 697th most popular boys, but then also declined and left the top 1000 list in 1939.

>where some kids are called Hope, Peace, Dawn
These are common Greek names.
Ελπίδα, Ειρήνη, Αυγή
You also have the second one (Irene).
There also other similar ones like Ελευθερία (Freedom), Αγάπη (Love), ...

Or Ζωή (Life). Zoe in English.

>implying x2
>Hope is a feminine name derived from the Middle English hope, ultimately from the Old English word hopian referring to a positive expectation or to the theological virtue of hope. It was used as a virtue name by the Puritans. Puritans also used Hope as an element in phrase names, such as Hope-for, Hopeful, and Hope-still.

>The name is also the usual English translation of the Greek name of Saint Hope, an early Christian child martyr who was tortured to death along with her sisters Faith and Charity. She is known as Elpis in Greek and Spes in Church Latin and her name is translated differently in other languages.

>Faith, Hope and Charity, the three theological virtues, are names traditionally given to Multiple birth girls, just as Faith and Hope remain common names for twin girls. There were 40 sets of twins named Faith and Hope born in the United States in 2009, the second most common name combination for twin girls. One example were the American triplets Faith, Hope and Charity Cardwell, who were born in 1899 in Texas and were recognized in 1994 by the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's longest lived triplets.