Pixar peaked with Ratatouille...

Pixar peaked with Ratatouille. Disney needs to demote that hack Lassester and let Brad Bird make another film that isn't The Incredibles.

Or maybe one that is The Incredibles since that was actually pretty good

Incredibles was good but it was still pretty standard Capeshit. Ratatouille was actually unique - something Pixar used to be known for.

Look at this dude nose

Ratajouille

i loled

Most underrated Pixar movie honestly, it's like people don't even appreciate comfy anymore

ratatouille had style and warmth.

>those lovingly detailed parisian environments
>that heart-melting soundtrack
>characters that aren't snarky pretentious teenyboppers
>humor that isn't millennial humor or DUDE I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE reddit quirkiness

Don't forget
>Paris before it was an african shithole

I honestly don't get the appeal.

It was alright. Pixar hasn't made a good movie since Toy Story 3 though, Disney's been fucking them in the ass as of late

Wall-E was their peak. TS3 was the end of their era.

Very underrated movie.

Great taste

The one on the right is retarded piece of shit kids movie about siamese twin rats making friends with some FAS mouthbreather.

The one on the left unironically looks amazing, what is it even about?

Is there anything more comfy than watching this movie on disney channel at 3am?

Its rare but when it happems it just feels right

Disney > Pixar

no, wall-e is better

Oh boy and get a Cars 2.

I live in the bay area and know multiple who have worked with/for Lasseter, everyone says he's a petty, cheap prick.

So 5000BC?

This for the love of god this. Unnecessary sequels are a dangerous game and can lead to cultural stagnation.

I thought Wall-E was even better, but Stanton spent 8 years with nothing but a live-action flop only to come out with fucking Dory. I hope the same isn't true of Bird, as I loved Ratatouille, but Tomorrowland was a bit of a letdown and Incredibles 3 could easily be shitty nostalgiabait like all the other Pixar sequels.

>Incredibles 2
Fucking Cars 3 threw me off. What a garbage studio. How far the mighty have fallen.

>Wall-E
I only came into this thread to post this

Ratatouille is overall the best Pixar movie imo, but there is something transcendental about the first 30 minutes of WALL-E that I can't quite put my finger on. It's just beautiful to me.

>watching the simpsons
>it's written by brad bird