Jackson was never good. Fellowship of the Ring was a fluke...

Jackson was never good. Fellowship of the Ring was a fluke. You cannot think of lotr in the same light after the hobbit was made.

Everything telling was in the TTT and ROTK

>shitty quips
>forced humor like merry and pippin
>pacing is murdered to a slow crawl
>editing was done by a 10 year old
>le epic loud music moments
>shitty ham acting by frodo the lead
>shitty direction of the lead
>shitty focus on the lead
>tone progression is almost non existant save for gollum
>battle scenes cut between non battle scenes
>dragging
>side drawn out side plots and characters
>using as much cgi as possible to make it age milk
>lets have a million endings because I can't focus as a filmmaker
>bloated like he weight it would look better if you trimmed 45
>can't create tension
>fuck trying to make a film flow
>dude slomoooooooo

I love fellowship and I loved the entire trilogy but I can't any longer, only fellowship was any good. I couldn't be bothered to give a shit about frodo no matter how much sean astin tries, I don't care about aragorn and arwen, I don't care about merry and pippin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would you care about a fictional character?

>why should anyone be actually invested

>Jackson was never good.
Heavenly Creatures is excellent and most of his pre-lotr movies are good.

Heavenly Creatures is fucking awful oscarbait

OP here let me clarify

1. You know damn well Jackson wasn't relevant or a household name until LOTR
2. If he was so good he wouldn't have madebloated borefests after fellowship of the ring

He could have made the hobbit movies shorter but he can't make a 2-2:15 hr big budget movie

TTT was the best lotr movie

The Dead Alive was great, fuck you

TTT is probably better than your favourite blockbuster, almost for sure

I know you're so hung up on your dreary capeshit, you're now on a crusade against humor and lightheartedness but that's only evidencing you and not the media you clumsily try to criticize. Tension is there to be broken, you can't remain grinding your teeth in these broad audience movies. Complete seriousness is not something to strive for and taking fantasy entirely seriously is a mistake.
Go resolve whatever issues are troubling you and try to approach this from a different perspective. Instead of destroying some film or other, you're evidencing how much you're struggling with adolescence.

I think he had the most time to prepare for FotR which is why it was so good and had deep lore and tried to stay true to the books.

TTT and RotK were done while running out of budget and time so you got a lot of crap, ie Elves at Helm's Deep, Ghost Army, etc

TTT is still fucking great though and RoTK still has amazing moments

I think If he was given the time and his own options much of the movies, and even the Hobbit could have been raised to the level of FotR at least

ROTK was the best because
>"No man can kill me"
>"I am no man"
So brave and powerful

>Jackson was never good after bad taste and braindead
fixed

>TTT is still fucking great though and RoTK still has amazing moments
Stopped reading here.

Helm's Deep battle is the best part of the entire trilogy prove me wrong that's all? heh cute

low quality bait

The only one who had "quips" was Sam and he was the comic character to lighten the mood.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do

>Angry capeshitter is mad that his favorite cinema shovelware will be forgotten in six months while LOTR will be remembered as a masterpiece for generations to come

>tfw just watched Ghost in the Shell
>tfw watched Doctor Strange yesterday
Where did everything go so fucking wrong Sup Forums?

>that light play
>that music
>that perfomance
>that juxtaposition between the orcs and the kids and old men in Rohan's army
A fucking masterpiece, that's what this is

It doesn't matter how good you are, too much is too fucking much.

James Cameron will run his reputation into the ground with Avatars 2- 6, the same with Lucas and Jackson

Him and Gimli, the deadly serious dwarf from the books. Oh my, it looks like your post contains a mistake.