>my bait works on Sup Forums it will work on Sup Forums

>Maybe retards actually do have retard strength the movie

BRAVO SHYAMALAN

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
how many times do I have to tell you old man, THIS MOVIE IS SHIT

I haven't seen this movie but it's shit

>we need to explain the movie on the poster

What did hollywood jews mean by that?

nothing happens: the movie. McAvoy wasnt even scary or intimidating, just kinda weird.

>he shills his youtube channel in every thread about split

>Dat booty doe

let's all think of a good way to be contrarian now

any ideas?

is that your channel?

are you really that pathetic?

I don't know about being contrarian, but I just hate the way OP talks like he's Ace Ventura.

What was the twist though?

Wasn't John Cusack in this like a decade ago?

set in the same world of Unbreakable,
you see Bruce Willis' character David Dunn at the end

I saw the movie. I don't understand how that's a twist.

A twist would be if the beast would have been a good guy

That's 'Identity' and don't you mean John Lithgow?

Is this good or not? Should I watch it?

it wasn't half bad actually but i really like james macavoy

>I don't understand how that's a twist.

Well did you see it coming? Did you know that character would show up? Then it's a twist, it's not always something over the top.

Yes, but that was The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension.

Don't you have a ton of shit on your backlist already?

>How is that a twist
What was a standalone movie ties in with another movie about an incredibly powerful individual who doesn't know his own strength.

I was not expecting that, and thought it is a genius move on Shyamalamadingdong's part. If someone can bring "realistic" superpowers to the silver screen, that's him.

It depends on your particular taste. No one can actually judge if a movie is GOOOOOD or BAAAAAAD, just if they liked it or not. I did like and thoroughly enjoyed it (specially McAvoy's performance), but people here seem to hate it, though.

I liked it. McAvoy was really good in it. I wouldn't necessarily call him scary, but he's fascinating.

Why you..pretty good

I would count that as a surprise but not a twist. A twist goes in one direction at first but then twists in the other unexpectedly.

I was disapointed because it felt kinda low budget, then I read that according to Wikipedia M Night had a scant 9 Million's to make the damn thing.

I'm actually impressed, even if the movie pretty much rides of McAvoy going full ham it was fun.

stay in school

Wow you are autistic.

fuck yes
I thougth I was the only one that found her really hot

Twist memeing aside. It wasn't a good movie BUT I fucking love when James Mcavoy is in a role where he can bloom. Just like Filth.

It started out nicely, but in the end it was just silly. It's worth seeing for McAvoy's acting alone though. Very entertaining to watch.

This.

In all fairness, despite me loving the movie, it was mostly because of McAvoy. There is nothing particularly good about the movie itself, but I can rewatch that shit simply because of McAvoy's acting.

Just finished it literally less than an hour ago. It was entertaining but nothing special imo. Chocolate girl was T H I C C and looked delicious and I was sad she died.

I feel like a sequel will be boring though, with Bruce Willis and McAvoy's characters having powers that are pretty dull.

I still don't understand why was the "23 personality" thing needed when you get to know around 7 or so? It was totally unnecessary but M. Night is a giant faggot so...

it's based off some murderer that claimed he had 23 different personalities

That's even less original than I tought.

Ooh... So the twist is that Kevin ACTUALLY has the personalities?

Yeah, it doesn't even affect the actual story, it's literally an after credits scene.

I don't trust mr night shyamalan and his fucking twists.

What was Bruce thinking here?

>if i think on it hard enough, i can change my physical appearance

and Sup Forums thinks the "you only use the 10% of your brain" is the bullshit

> I hate acting now but I'll be your mascot for 1 million dollars per minute

>I take supernatural movies seriously

What is wrong with you?

>Well did you see it coming?
the part where the old hag says mental illness capable of changing the guy's physic you get the ylue that the movie maybe a bullshit

Pardon me?

by trailer i didn't assumed it will be a supernatural movie. and it shouldn't have been

>ylue
*clue

>trailer literally shows McAvoy climbing on walls
>shamalayan movie not being supernatural

>youropinionman.jpg

maybe i saw another trailer