Why aren't barca, real Madrid, bayern and juve all bidding for this guy? Seriously?

Why aren't barca, real Madrid, bayern and juve all bidding for this guy? Seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ab04U3LdIM4
ft.com/content/750e14a2-3f94-11e6-9f2c-36b487ebd80a
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1386832/spainish-government-found-guilty-of-providing-state-aid-to-real-madrid-barcelona-and-five-other-football-clubs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man City is richer than them

It would take a Neymar level bid. Bayern and Juve have dominance over their own leagues so they don't need to do that kind of business.

because he just signed a new 5 year contract for exactly that reason? and because City's owner wipes his ass with what those clubs could possibly offer for him? and because he's working with the best manager in the world?

(:??

There's no amount city would let him go for and I don't see why he'd leave at the moment

City have a good manager, are getting good results, and are rich as fuck. The only reason someone would leave is if they fell out with the manager and wanted a move

New Zealand posters are worse than mutts and canadians.

This. Instead of being a an actual club that operate on commercial income, city faggots are sponsored by a country. A pretty rich country as well.

He is probably really expensive

If Barcelona had brains and wasn't just a plaything of Antero Henrique they would have traded Neymar for him

Or if they wanted to live in a nicer city.

>back to back CL winners bidding for the belgian Juan Mata
kek

rangeban gypsies

PSG is a country too

he's white

oh, you mean the same country that sponsors Barca? :)~~~

Because he's a pepbabby, he's just a good player.

Like jesus?

>wanted a move
even if that happened, they don't need the money at all. Most likely they'll leave him rot in the stands for the remainder of his contract

>Juve
They have fuck all chance of getting him lol

he's a fat ginger, of course he gets adored in england but let him go to any southern country and they'll eat his pale ass for breakfast. And rightfully so in my very humble opinion but who am i

>implying Juve are dumb enough to waste the money

They will just sign some Premier League reject, teach him how to play and sell him back to EPL for >100 million

>called Manchester his home now

He's going nowhere la. Honorary Mancunian.

Probably lives in Cheshire anyway

>Bid a ridiculous amount
>City don't need the money
>Offer him ridiculous wages
>City can outmatch it

It's down to the player himself, if he wants to see out the rest of his career at City then there's virtually nothing any other team could do to pry him away. Plus, unlike many of the players who move to Spain, he doesn't seem to have a big affinity towards Barca/Real as far as I'm aware.

The only situation I could see him wanting to leave if he's in his 30s and hasn't won a Champions League.

Shitty can pay more and will win stuff.

Buyern and Juve are jews. They don't like paying much for wages or transfers.

Barca and Real can only bully teams when it's a south american who's "dream" it is to play in Spain.

Because City are better than those teams. Better manager better teammates better facilities only thing shit is the weather and the fans
...i sold my ticket to todays fame for 25 quid cause it was raining and i couldnt be arsed going

>Because City are better than those teams. Better manager better teammates better facilities

Nice joke

He's guaranteed trophies while Pep is there and is on loads of money so there's no incentive to leave.

city are the best team in the world

couldn't beat Burnley lmao
and the manager sucked his thumb because he didn't get his 60m signing to sit on bench. poor pep

youtube.com/watch?v=ab04U3LdIM4
la

Here you cannot just run forward and be called a good player. Silva would work. De Bruyne is a risky pick. Not worth the effort.
Now we just gotta see if we manage to convince United to take Bale back.

He's a city lad to the bone m8. You can't buy that.

>hes a city lad
>You can't buy that
fucking hilarious

Name one team better than City this season.

All cities are nice when you're a millionaire. The only thing money can't buy is good weather

t. buttmad manure customer

Klopp metaphorically pulled Pep's pants down and smacked his arse. shut up.

>old news

Yeah and Madrid are great this season too

Barcelona, PSG, Bayern and just recently, Liverpoo

Real and Barca are also sponsored by country.

Waxtap

Two words,

>EP
>L

t. united fan

>

Aye the team 20 points behind are better alright

The ISIS FC containment thread

>Klopp didn't absolutely expose Pep
I mean you have a point in that Klopp decided to continue having a shit defence, but Pep 100% got figured out by a nutjob german

The difference is that Manchester City are essentially owned by a government. Their owner is the deputy PM of the UAE, the president's brother, and part of Abu Dhabi's ruling family. He's also the chairman of the UAE's Investment Authority. Etihad Airways, Man City's main sponsor, Etihad Airways, is a company created by a royal decree and funded/run by the ruling family of Abu Dhabi. Since they've gotten successful Man City have started to diversify their sponsors (Nissan, for example), but at their core they're still a club owned and funded mainly by a country's government. It's not remotely on the same level as Emirates Airways sponsoring Real Madrid's shirts.

>Etihad Airways, Man City's main sponsor, Etihad Airways
god damn it. Didn't realize I had written it twice

Wrong, wrong, wrong and most definitely wrong

Well the question is which team are better than City? The answer is clearly not Liverpool regardless of this result.

silence, Pep, we know it's you.

he's a pep babby

easier to get him than nerman

I'm not talking about Madrid's shirt sponsor. I'm talking about Madrid selling some worthless piece of land for 500 millions to Spanish government to funded their galacticos, then the government just 'lent' it back to them.

Heck recently UEFA told Real to payback another illegal sponsor money by Spanish government.

>Real Madrid told to repay millions in illegal state support
ft.com/content/750e14a2-3f94-11e6-9f2c-36b487ebd80a

>Spanish government found guilty of providing state aid to Real Madrid, Barcelona
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1386832/spainish-government-found-guilty-of-providing-state-aid-to-real-madrid-barcelona-and-five-other-football-clubs/

It's not even in the level of 'owner's business connections' like City.

Ballon dor contender

Palace were better than them

do you honestly think real could get kdb out of city if they wanted him?
there was a time when the worlds best players aspired to play for only 2 clubs: real and barca. those days are over because ffp failed and let in other rich owners to play with the toys too.

barcelona. decent gap too

How is Lilongwe?

>pepbabby
there's your answer

T. “I don’t watch football “

barcelona is unbeaten in the league, unbeaten in the champions league and they haven' even broken a sweat. dembelebot hasn't even been fully started yet.

>play for irrelevant team
>balloon door winner
no

>0:5
>4:3

I'm not sure who exposed who here

>needs referees and red card immunity to beat bartenders from Leganes
>they haven' even broken a sweat.

both in all honesty

If he leads an irrelevant team to a record-breaking title winning season and wins the CL, he'll definitely be in baloon door contention.

Why would he leave, he gets paid a handsome sum and his mum is from england or something

Take your meds, Qiang Li. Canada has cheap meds.

come to bukit bintang and i'll fuck you up

>Poop drones unironically think City will win the CL

lmao when will they learn

>tfw the best player in the Premier League played at your club for a season
Feels good

he's from muddy Belgium and has albino skin, sun probably isn't important to him

this.
the guy would get sun burns often

>Qiang Li