youtube.com/watch?v=y9xoUIP9g54

>THE NIGEL FARAGE SHOW
youtube.com/watch?v=_O2sgOA1jwg

>MAY'S CABINET
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>LATEST SPECTATOR
dropcanvas.com/c2g42

>BRITAIN ALREADY HAS 10 TRADE DEALS LINED UP WITH ECONOMIC POWERHOUSES
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>MAY RULES OUT SECOND SCOTTISH REFERENDUM
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>MAY MAKES MORE MINISTERIAL CHANGES
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36811991

>UKIP LEADERSHIP CONTENDER STEVEN WOOLFE GIVES AN INTERVIEW TO BREITBART
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>POLL: VOTERS DO NOT WANT A SECOND REFERENDUM AND SAY THERESA MAY SHOULD CONTINUE WITHOUT GENERAL ELECTION
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YbVNZUHeg6o
lbc.co.uk/hitchens-clashes-with-lord-west-over-trident---133902
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3495276/Angel-North-hijacked-Vote-Leave-campaign-political-stunt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for cunts

2nd for cunts

How do we stop Blairism and Eternal-Anglo-American-Proxy shitposting?

May is cute and effay
Best taste in coats imo

I want alicefags to leave.

what is blairism?

Pls, these threads are becoming less comfy because of them

Nth for the autistic yank

I unironically liked the tartan coat she wore when announcing her candidacy

nth for are doggo

Peter Hitchens getting cucked by Russell Brand.

youtu.be/YbVNZUHeg6o

Look at all the qts laughing in the next row to Peter. You can tell the cuck was fucking humiliated.

Shit translation you have there mate.

What's wrong with being a Blairite?

They'll get bored eventually. Brit/pol/ endures.

How much do I win the ideology war

>of what to this day I still am still not sure of

I'm worried I may have started the anti-YTKD Blairite shitposts

At least she doesn't wear pantsuits like Clinton or Merkel

Slowly shift the centre ground rightward. If you do that, the window of """acceptable""" views will shift rightward as well

Marion.

But the Blairism meme is funny.

>You are a: Communist Pro-Government Total-Isolationist Nativist Reactionary
Does this make me natsoc?

>That won't do at all .. we've got to have this .. I don't mind for myself, but I don't want any other Foreign Secretary of this country to be talked to or at by a Secretary of State in the United States as I have just had in my discussions with Mr Byrnes. We've got to have this thing over here whatever it costs .. We've got to have the bloody Union Jack on top of it.

Ernest Bevin, labour foreign secretary talking about British nuclear weapons

THIS is old labour, not corbyn and his 70s and 80s trot entryist CND campaigners who were funded by the Soviets

Fuck me, Sturgeon could at least make an effort not to look like an androgynous lesbian.

You are a: Objectivist Anarchist Isolationist Nationalist Liberal

Collectivism score: -100%
Authoritarianism score: -83%
Internationalism score: -67%
Tribalism score: 17%
Liberalism score: 17%

No it makes you a disgusting commy. Like soviet commy. Go die.

Alright, triip confirms. How do i lean more right?

She looked sort of okay when younger

People forget this. Truly 'old labour' was patriotic, morally rather puritanical, pro-NATO and anti-common market. The perfect example of this is Atlee or Hugh Gaitskell

Commies aren't nationalist though.

Overton Window/window of discourse

Wait do you mean on a societal level or a personal level?

Some of the questions were kinda dumb. For example I'd legalise abortion and euthansia but not suicide. I'd legalise weed and psychoactive drugs but not heroin or cocaine.

It's Crunchyroll, so it's the official translation.

It is not I who am causing problems. There were eight anti-German posts spammed as soon as the thread opened until I made my first post. I'm afraid D&C shilling will not be tolerated as long as I'm here. And I am usually here. And there's no way you can really stop me.

>Anarchist

You are a: Communist Pro-Government Total-Isolationist Nativist Reactionary

neithger are you, pro gov nativist reactionary

By legalise do you mean abortion on demand right up until birth?

What kinda cuppa yous having lads? Pic related is some Yorkshire that I just made. Did I do well?

Hitchens speaking about Trident from today

lbc.co.uk/hitchens-clashes-with-lord-west-over-trident---133902

> get emergency outcall from doctor today
> explain that I'm nervous wreck due to all the happenings
> get given a pack of diazepam and leaflet about cognitive behavioral therapy and anxiety.

Feeling pretty chill right now. WW3 could start and I wouldn't give a fuck.

Mum's pretty worried about me.....but she's a worrier.

Tiny bit more milk needed imo

legalise all abortion.

Gotta keep that nigga killing machine going

Love the tight white business blouse look

Go for an amber colour next time unless you brewed that for a while
Yorkshire tea is p based pal but i'll have you know we're a pg tips family so never show your face around here again

I watched the crunchyroll translation and I can't remember that being a thing.

>diazepam

Id rather be a nervous wreck than take that shit

But now you won't be able to fight in it, at least until we start losing.

YOU ARE A DRUG IMBIBING B L A I R I T E

>Divide and Conquer memes

The white race isn't one race, you yankee fag.

No way, just the first 8/12 weeks. Fuck this current 24 weeks that's too long imo.

Duly noted, thanks.

Go strong or go home lad

If politics is making you nervous then maybe you should take a step back from it all.

Alcohol and tobacco are drugs and are legal.

Crunchyroll is the official content distribution service for all anime media.

Looking good Diane Abott

Got anymore Iron Mike gifs?

What medically significant event takes place after 8/12 weeks? Its at 21 that it becomes viable iirc.
My own view is:
0-21 weeks: can abort due to rape or a threat to the mother's life
21+ can abort only due to a threat to the mother's life

> emergency outcall for psych

shouldnt happen unless your part of CRISIS

diazepam is a good drug to chill out with though

Why? It's glorious so long as you don't become dependant.
Feels like I'm being embraced by a warm fluffy cloud.

Repost of above post from old thread because I missed the bus.

This is basically what I think. I voted to Remain, but it's possible this can be done right, if someone actually DOES something. There's advantages to be had from either or, and if people aren't taking the initiative and grabbing them, we'll be sold up the Swanee.

>Remain voters wanting a do-over.
That's not how it works, and they know it.

The thing I hated about this referendum is (1) that - let's be frank - the Leave side were generally full of shit on the facts, such as the £350 million going to the NHS, for example, when it was really about £180 million a week, and (2) the Remain campaign were so out of touch (with the exception of Sturgeon imo) that they only bothered to correct the Leave group's massive lies, such as pointing out it was actually £180 million, but not bothering to recognize that leave voters would say 'yeah, but it's still a lot of money' and justifying that burden.

In short, one side lied, the other shot the lies down and refuted them but was too lazy/out of touch to actually back up THEIR OWN opinions afterwards. Example:

>Gove: We give £350m a week to the EU!
>Khan: No we don't, it's £180 m a week!
>Audience: Okay, why's £180 m okay? That's still a lot of cash!
>Khan: [fuck all to say]

Get that yank trash out of here.

It can be wrong since I've compared the dubbed version of Girls und Panzer with CR's subbed version.

This. Unless I'm dying or completely crippled I refuse drugs, particularly for any 'mental health' reasons

THANKS TO THE ANCIENT BLAIRITES

This real lad?

Because it turns you into a lobotomized zombie, you shouldnt have to take pills to feel human

But whatever, do you lad.

Stop talking about tea :( It's almost bedtime, don't you know, and you're setting my lips-a-smacking.

Why is the rest of pol so shit Brit/pol/? It's like this is the only place where politics is discussed, the rest is bait threads with 200 replies

All white nationalist interests are our interests. Apart from that my great grandmother was German and I went to private school for two years in Germany, so I'm really not going to let anti-German posts slide. Deal with it how you will.

Pence was a very stupid choice IMO. He already had the support of conservatives, he needed someone to help win over moderates.

Infestation by the alt-right which is really just crypto-libertarianism. I blame Milo "social conservatism is dead" Yiannopolous

is it only me or does May look like an aged Lexi Belle?

In between all of the karen and blairite posts.

English and Germans are very closely related though.

That's like saying you should never drink a single beer as it turns you into a violent drunken degenerate.

Moderation moderation my moral-panicked chum.

long term ssris you wanna avoid. coming off them is really hard and they do have side effects

diazepam is actually proper chilled and hard to get dependent on with only a few packs. amitryptiline gives you very comfy sleeps but again dont take them long term

basically for anxiety and depression you dont wanna be taking anything long term. unless you get psychotic symptoms

Yawning at Peters opinion on Trident

He says he wants to keep nuclear weapons and not renew Trident but when pressed he can't come up with any realistic alternative that costs less money

Everything he says is off topic or hand waving away the cold hard reality, feels like hes being contrarian for the sake of it

Yes. There was a big kerfuffle about it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3495276/Angel-North-hijacked-Vote-Leave-campaign-political-stunt.html

Ethnically, but not culturally

Either you're pro-British or pro-German. There comes times when you must either side with one or the other. Neutrality is only an option reserved for traitors and cowards.

>All white nationalist interests are our interests.
You and I know that's stupid. Should we have let France conquer Britain because they were doing it out of nationalism and pride?

>the alt-right which is really just crypto-libertarianism
The crypto-libertarians are supporting the alt-right, but it's disingenuous to suggest they are one and the same. Their social values completely clash, and it's only really their hate for the status quo and relatively similar economic thoughts that they have in common.

More dank Brit memes?

>That's like saying you should never drink a single beer as it turns you into a violent drunken degenerate.

No, its not, those pills are designed to target specific areas of your brain to stop you feeling a certain way.

>moral-panicked chum.
Im not morally panicked, I was just saying that I wouldnt take pills that are targeted towards turning off areas in my brain lad

I have no medical knowledge just chose that instinctively. That sounds fair though.

Karen posts bring some lighthearted fun to the table and meming brings some satirical hilarities too.

Black no milk no sugar. can't stand anything in my tea.

I've just been to NZ to visit my family and go /out/.
I've been off the internet and mobile phones etc.for a month. I have to go full on in the woods for at least a month to maintain sanity. Full on get the drinking water and make fires and stuff.

I come back to UK and thre are loads of happenings.
I really recommend keeping away from the media and internet for a while.
It will clean your mind from shit.

I have to agree tbqh, bit tacky to hijack someone's artwork for a political cause.

I refuse it on principle. If I'm a nervous wreck it's for a reason and taking drugs to stop worrying isn't going to help identify and deal with them. It's no different to getting drunk, you stop caring for a bit. I spent long enough not caring, or at least pretending not to, which is half the reason I'm in this state. It's all deserved.