This might be the worst movie ever made

This might be the worst movie ever made.

you might just be right - alongside Thor Ragnarok

>poster of movie everyone loves
>say it is the worst movie made
LE EPIC TROLLFACE!!

In terms of impact on popular culture it's probably up there.

I thought Irvin Kirschner's directing was shit, tbqhs. That double-take on the probe droid landing alone was like film school student tier.

>That double-take on the probe droid landing alone
elaborate

people like it thus its bad.

you got me to bite OP

brava

now u got it !

the landing/impact was shown twice in the course of like 10 seconds, there wasn't a more sophisticated way to convey that to the audience? Too bad George Miller hadn't been hired to direct in the style of his "Road Warrior", too much to ask for, I know.

>Directing was shit
>Complains about editing

hello Sup Forums

sorry, film school student, for my obvious blunder

>intentionally choosing the best SW so your bait is twice as obvious

dumb phoneposter

>OP did it again! Lmao D A M A G E D. xD

You're a retard this is an editing failure

>directors don't direct the edit

How is that Sup Forums ?

The fact that I'm posting from my mobile has no bearing on my intelligence, retard

>best SW
my last favourite meme. Return and New Hope are easily better. I'd even rather watch the prequels.

OK non-retard, whatever you want to chalk the failure up to, you're the expert

Oh, but it does.

Because only Sup Forums likes the OT.

The second landing is a meteorite. Luke even says so.

Some do, some don't.
It's not like they're there for every edit.

wrong

wrong

the really fun panache so obvious in the directing/editing/filming of the first film was gone and it was filmed/edited/directed/lit like a run-of-the-mill TV movie basically, no overt style to the directing (sorry, editing)

You see the probe droid leave the first impact and then the second impact occurs.
There is zero evidence that the second impact was supposed to be the probe droid.
In fact the only conclusion you can come to is that it's a meteorite unless you really want to believe it's a mistake.

wrong

I don't thinks so, I just think the director wasn't imaginative enough to think of a way out of showing the probe droid impact, and then showing the same event again but this time Luke is "seeing it".

>Star Wars: Jim Henson Edition
>Better than Empire Strikes Back, the closest thing to kino Star Wars has ever been

the directing could have been a little less pedestrian (lacking in vitality, imagination, distinction, etc.; commonplace; prosaic or dull) is all I'm saying.

I don't understand this reference

you are fake news

Luckily not everyone shares your awful taste.

t. contrarian

Seriously, the WORST movie ever made? You mean to say that it's worse than Epic Movie? Worse than Master of Disguise? Worse than goddamn Jack and Jill?

This is why you shouldn't speak in absolutes unless you're absolutely positive that what you're saying is irrefutably true.

You dumb fuck.