I don't get it. I watched all two seasons of this show over the past two weeks

I don't get it. I watched all two seasons of this show over the past two weeks.
Not asking you to spoonfeed me, but it just seemed like an amalgamation of different genres that somehow made a story in the end. Not one that ended, of course, like a good writer does.
Why mix some abstract thing like dreams, the alien, the supernatural, with grounded drama like adultery, underhandedness, murder plots?

very entertaining, but what it was actually going for is beyond me. you should do a couple things well rather than everything all at once and make it confusing

Are you familiar with Lynchs other work? These are pretty standard themes for him.

We didn't have Netflix in 1990. Shows had to appeal to different people to stay on air. It was obviously good enough to watch every episode.

>very entertaining, but what it was actually going for is beyond me

this food tastes good and nourishes me, but what it was actually going for is beyond me

this car looks cool and is comfortable and transports me, but what it was actually going for is beyond me

this pussy is tight and I came inside it, but what it was actually going for is beyond me

Watching this hot fire right NOW son. Have been for some days. Shit's hot fire. Ayy lmaos son.

Twin Peaks is so mediocre that it hurts

>tv is so shitty now that people are just feeling what liking a show is like for the first time

It's nostalgia, the show is actually really bad and not interesting. Plus the retarded followers of David Lynch.

He's gonna be ok, right guys?
;_;

Fuck of I'm 23 and watching it for the first time, I started last week and enjoying the ride.

kek

>no Bob in season 3
feels bad man

You must have autism.

If you enjoy smoking, this show goes great with it. The soundtrack is hypnotic.
>DUDE WEED
yeah yeah we know

I could trip acid and the show still wouldn't be any good.

Well you must be an expert in both so I'll take your word for it.

I do but I don't see what that has to do with anything, you angry mean spirited animal.

It's not mediocre. It's not great but it's not bad either.

I've only every watched the first 20 minutes of the even number episodes.
What am I missing?

>Agent Cooper? Big ED

Thats a loud drape runner.

let Hawk show you how it's done

If i where to take off your scalp, would it hurt?

Tell me about Hawk. Why does he wear two belts ?