THE GREAT DEBATE

THE GREAT DEBATE

Pls don't fite

my wives

brynn sucks

I'M GOING TO MARRY BRYNNY

don't talk about my fiance, plz

inflicting pain on Brynn is the most enjoyable sensation possible. again and again and again while she beg you to stop. using her until she beg you to stop. breaking her hope and her will. fucking cunny and asshole until the thin membrane of skin between the two holes tears, creating a giant meathole. fucking her until she's dead. taking everything she has to give and more, beyond the limits of human suffering. if they catch you, so what, there's nothing left to save. they can put you in jail and throw away the key, but what she gave you, they can't ever take away.

your a cuck if you want to "fall in love" with Brynn. you need to try inflicting pain

The great debate: should the shitskin poo-in-loo designated Pajeet from Vancuckver, who's been literally shit-spamming this place for years with his virginal (and that's no lie - the pathetic faggot really is a shitskin virgin) desires for young children - kill himself?

Your time starts... now.

mad
as
fuck

iwtfbc!!!

me also

me first tho

Seriously hurting Brynn, emotionally or physically, whatever suits you, is easy. you will see how it feels if you try it. any normie can fuck his fat wife and love her. boring. if you cant inflict pain on Brynn, or you are afraid to, do it to Jayden. live feeds off other life. its simply the natural way of things. we are renewed when we take life. we make things suffer to improve our own lot. just admit it to yourself and do it. you will find that we are hardwired to enjoy it.

>impotent cuck rage
keep crying bitch ass nigga

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there's just too much effort here, user

More like debait lol

kek

hey tmp_ user, why are you always copying my post?

Literally who

oh, shit

#shotsfired

[email protected]

there you are you silly imposter you fucking faggot I was the one who started the whole thing!
i bet you also steal my replies from the skyla threads

ahaego

fucking kek

been seriously thinking you two were the same guy fir like, months

kek fair enough for the skyla part but im the one who started using the acronym and that exact brynn pic!

is that loser who doesn't like cd still around?

THERE IS NO DEBATE. If you like left over right blah blah REDDIT.

alright, you too need names!

who?

nah, come on, jayjay is great

I as well.

She looks so grown-up in this pic. I hate it.

dunno, i don't bother trying to figure out who's who, but there has been lots of "name" dropping lately which has me worried and curious at the same time, history interests me and chan lore is always fun, but too lazy.

the guy posting the oppai loli earleir

she's a gorgeous woman now, don't be sad :3

well, usually I call you both "brynnybro", but only one of you is active in 4keks

not sure which one :^)

>she's a gorgeous woman now, don't be sad :3
I can't help it. Hot bitches are a dime a dozen, but bubbly little girls that make your day better just by being happy, man, they're the REAL treasure.

true, but she still cute and bubbly :3

Phat af

I wonder if thats what her mommy lips look like?

Yeah but less and less every day. She keeps getting leggier and her boobs keep getting bigger, face changes. Like I said, she'll always be beautiful but she'll no longer be sublime.

tfw she'll probably get her teeth fixed soon.

Same
cunnies are a piece of god desu

dawwwwwww

maybe I just love her too much to notice :3

that /dfc/ still intact, tho

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

maybe the pic but not the acronym

i also started using because mods used to ban me. ;_;

wats that supposed to mean?

That's a good way to put it. Piece of God. Only divine art in the world. Men couldn't make something like that.

i have a name bro you kne me

Don't you dare pretend you love her more than me just because I can see the truth! It's not Brynny's fault, it's God's!

Boy or girl?

watch it shitlord

Okay girl but just barely.

oh course, babe

btw, I'm on the board now, in case you wanna jump on chat later

NO ONE loves brynny more than me

NO

ONE!

The innocence and purity are destroyed through life
they get rotten through sin

STOP TALKING ABOUT MY FIANCE RIGHT NOW YOU HOMEWRECKER!

maybe they are a boy
it's part of the fun, the mystery

so how many cunny cycle will you fags endure till you cant take anymore and finally kill yourself?

What do you guys think sex feels like

LITERALLY

MY

FIANCE

kek

hey, ellebeebabe

pedo! you are supposed to love brynny no matter what

sup

why would anyone do that cunny are a never ending supply

yeah its been a while since we use the chat

"Hello my future girlfriend. I'm very good at video games." -lb age 11, not knowing he's setting himself up for some major self-ownage in the future

>still using those labes

it's 2917, user

catch on

cunny is love

cunny is life

if anything, my love for cunny might be the secret of eternal life

all these sites you losers go on suck

4keks
waifuist
girl time

no nudes no fun
no superior slavic candydolls

DOWN GOES LB, DOWN GOES LB!
*lightbulbs flash and cameras click*
lb: urrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh *falls down in slo-mo*
*old man with hammer hits the bell*

I feel very sad when the godliness is gone
disgust sometimes desu

*eats sushi*
lol wut

BTFO by life and Hollywood. It is a shame.

it's alright, but nothing compared to cunny-worship

this

nm, babe

chillin' and cunnypostin'

non nudes is best 4 me
youtube gets all I want no jail time :d

>cunny is love cunny is life

Cunny means love, cunny means life. It is a most needed term which encompasses all the nooky-like, sublime qualities exclusively gathered in those few, exquisite nymphets, trollops, hussies , floozies, etc, the finest manifestations of the lolita genre defined as "cunnys" (or cunnies if you will).

A word which successfully combines the deepest meaning of beauty, sex & love, the purest form of contemplation for a virgo intacta, and the earnest, inmost sincere wanton, unblemished expression of romp love. That, my dear friend, is the true meaning of cunny.

and let's be absolutely clear about this, "cunny" is sometimes a moniker for under under vagina. but that is irrelevant for us

Remember out motto: cunny is love, cunny is life.

maya looks so delicious
i'd love to hear her lispy voice under stimulation

deep down inside our paternal instinct will kick in and feel the pain when we see our cunnys growing up as a shitty person