LMAO this actual happens in American high schools? Fucking gay

LMAO this actual happens in American high schools? Fucking gay

do you have like separate stalls for locker rooms? that seems pretty insecure, it's just dicks bro get over it

Why would you willingly watch a shit show?

Is it true that Americans find you prude if you don't take naked pictures of yourself? Narcissistic fatties.

No, we had an open locker room, but no one showered we just changed out of our gym clothes. And we kept our underwear on. And we never took both shirt and shorts off at once, we let our shirts cover our undies so no one else would see

GOTTA NEED A LINK

13 reasons why

Episode: tape 2 side A

Dude we do this in the Netherlands too. Unless you're a fucking homo, there's nothing really exciting about showering with the bros.

But America is usually the prude one, showering naked is standard all over the world. Sounds like your country is even more fucked up than the US.

>taking a picture of your tv watching netflix so you can make a shitpost thread about naked guys in a locker room

This is the weirdest thread i've ever seen.

This one was the weirdest I've ever seen, after the original drider vs spider fight. That shit got crazy.

Not even kidding, I failed P.E in high school because I refused to change into P.E clothes in the locker room. I asked if I could just keep my shirt on at the very least and was told no, I need to have a note from a doctor excusing me. I absolutely had to dress out into a school approved shirt and shorts.

I really did not want to change clothes at school, especially not around other fucking people and shit. But nope, nobody gave a shit.

Your PE teacher was a pedo

I used to wear a jockstrap in gym class but i had it under my underwear. Others thought I was strange at first but then they started doing it too. Although it's embarrassing getting your parents to buy you a few pairs at that age.

why not just use each others hands to cover up mid dress bro lmao what are you gay this is america

Well i grew up as the few white boys in a Mexican filled town in Texas so the insecurity is strong with them

So you ran around stinking up the place the rest of your day.

Makes sense.

>No shower after P.E.
>Never take your shoes off indoors

Americans confirmed for least hygienic people after Indians and Brits

>mfw walking into the girls locker room

At first I'd wondered how fucking hot it would be to watch them undress in there, but then after a bit of fantasizing I realized they'd be wearing bra and panties anyway, so I wouldn't get to see the actual goods. The idea wasn't as sexy from then on, it was just sort of "Meh, what's the point.".

I think it's because American school schedules are like 8-9 , 45-50 minute periods, so there is not enough time to get a decent work out much less shower and change. My Canadian friend from high school had block schedule so you had 3 hour class of one subject a week.

>be prankster
>stuff bra
>slick hair back
>tuck Mr. Dingledangles between legs
>walk into girls' locker room
>"hello, ladieth"
>they start to scream and assault you
>head to principal's office
>tell them you're LGBTWhatever
>tell them they're violating your rights by not letting you into girls' locker room

What did you expect? They have penis inspection days after all.

You were a fatty, weren't you?

Probably still are too

muricans are closet faggots

this. nobody showered after gym class (there was no time) and everyone just changed in and out of their gym clothes and left their underwear on.

sports teams were a whole different ballgame. when i was on the hockey team most of us would change and shower with each other after the games and when i used to drop off my equipment in the mornings the swim team would be having their morning workouts and it looked extremely homoerotic.

it's great that horny kids all over america will be doing this the next 20 years. honestly i have a feeling we really don't want to go inside female locker rooms or bathrooms though. it's probably disgusting and not nearly as sexy and tantalizing as the fantasy seems.

DEVILISH
TACTICS

>live in Sweden
>people sometimes slap someone's balls with their hand
>if you set on a bench and tie your shoes someone will have their sweaty ass in your face when you put your head up

Swedes are really gay that's why. And they're the biggest cucks too.

Nah it is the cucks that look into the wall when they change and wear a towel when taking on/off their underwear

>Not going straight to the toilet cubicle and changing in there

That's what I always did during PE, even if I was just changing a shirt. It feels weird stripping near other guys.

You should check the wageslave threads. School/mall janitors say that the women bathrooms are hell on earth.

When I was in high school, some girl used her period blood to write on the walls in the girl's bathroom.

In another situation, my sister saw a girl leave a cubicle once and it was obvious said girl stuck her used pad on the wall too.

Did your locker room not have a bathroom?

>Yuropoors don't have Presidential Penis Inspection Day

Really LMAO's that NOGGIN

On average, women's bathroom are actually more disgusting, mainly because of weird period blood experiments.

This.