OP

OP

idiot

David Luiz

Amerimutts

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAP

Tom Brady

At least they're trying

Why has Sup Forums become so anti-American?

They are subhuman

Wow. And I thought this shit was only limited to American freak reality shows like The Biggest Loser. How do you even get to that stage?

Sup Forums has been "anti-American" for ages. No one actually likes Americans, most Americans don't even like Americans.

Because most of europe is cucked beyond any redemption and since their nations have a higher "pure bred" population than America they're projecting their fear of the mass refugee influx.

Makes for a good laugh desu

oh the irony of this post

This

Euros are seething

B T F O

Not of all of us hate you :3

Because you are funniest group to throw jabs at. You are like that overcompensating manlet bully in high school that thinks he is tough and that everyone fears and respects him, while whole school is actually laughing at him

>tf
>tp

what croat bro is trying to say, is that you're basically Cartman

rapefugees know we are coming for them

I like seeing fat people in the gym. You had a choice, stay fat and die early or listen to the doctor and try to do something about it. You chose wisely.

her pussy looks delicious desu

I like a la mode.

Unfortunately in this country we don't have natural weight loss factors stemming from rampant open defecation like diarrhea, intestinal worm infections,typhoid, cholera, hepatitis, polio, trachoma, and others.

We're overrun with assmad South Americans who got deported by Trump

This made me kek

Good one, user.

Not really
look at Sup Forums archive in 2013 and 2014 and look at Sup Forums now

(you)
Rousey is an elite athlete. Even elite female athletes who don’t fight can kick most male asses (Hope Solo). Bitch could kill 99% of the global population at least with no weapons

Though, walking as a training at that stage of obesity could make your life worse since your bones and your joints take immense shock. Just climbing stairs can make your legs absord 3 times your weight. They should be swimming instead.

Americans are hated across the world, it's not just Sup Forums.

Once you step outside your own country you'll realise most of the world thinks Americans are fat, loud, arrogant, poorly educated wankers.

Here's what French children drew when they thought of Americans:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gSU7K2nemc

McGregor
>"I give him 2 rounds at most he won't make tree rounds"
>gets smacked about by a 5'8 40 year old naturally 2 weight divisions below him
>muh rules

>Americans are hated across the world,
That's well know , because america is the most powerful, controversial and globally exposed country in the words , the romans were hated too
>it's not just Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is historically pro-america compared to reddit or tumblr

>Once you step outside your own country you'll realise most of the world thinks Americans are fat, loud, arrogant, poorly educated wankers.

As Danebro above said, literally Cartman. Kek

>europeans take american media images of america seriously and then then dare call us idiots

Ops sex life

hahaahaa i totally burned you!

« Il est content de massacrer la planète »

Ato be honest you're all cunts

>Yuropeon napoleon complex, the thread
What a pathetic little continent.

t.chasseur aux phoques

everyone loved americans immediately afyer 9/11. Then you liberated nations right and left and we hated you ever since.

fpbp
Calm down Oliver
Fucking worked

They should just not eat and lose the first 100 pounds that way.

Exercise is overrated compared to proper diet.

>thatflag
>thatpost

my zog detector broke.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP

i hope you know this was for a bbw fetish website

They have been for ages. It's the same reason Occupy Wall Street Types hate rich people. The USA is the big dick Chad who runs the world, and the rest of the world is a bunch of Niceguys who are along for the ride but don't understand why being Niceguys hasn't led them to getting a slice of American hegemony.

China figured it out though, they're just as big of dicks as the US and that's why they're on the way up.

fpbp

>I don't like how foreigners see handpicked images of people from my country, and think that must be what everyone in my country is
>USA flag of all flags complaining about this

Takes one to know one?

If you can't clearly see why then there's no point in explaining

Americans, by and large, are taught to suck your dick by leftist education

>i'm correct cause i'm correct

excellent post, mohammad

>implying they don't just show up once during the first week of january to take a disgusting #motivation #goals2k18 selfie and leave in 15 min
>implying they're not going to "reward" themselves with a whole pizza on the way back home
>implying they're going to have the discipline to show up even once more

Do you even amerifat?

>Jessical Biel
y-you win this time b-burguer

Communism will never work. Also, Clinton is the biggest disgrace

It's the offseason for most (good) American sports, so not as many of us are on here.

Plus, inferior countries always look for a place to shit on the King. This is as good a place as any

Fuck off, spic.

this desu. Bring a foreign accent to the states and see how easy it is to get roasties to hop on your foreign dick

>israel sowing divisiveness and getting hitler dubs in the process
Quality post.

this guy is my choice. Fuck Rhonda, a few more armbar victories wasn't much to miss out on.

Arguably the greatest talent in MMA history being squandered due to drugs and dick pills is a much bigger disgrace in comparison

what the fuck arent you guys australias slaves

this makes me so sad. the people of the world hate me and they don't even know me.
you guys don't REALLY hate me, do you? you're just kidding, right?

>Why has Sup Forums become so anti-American?

Because Europe has become so Muslim.

Sup Forumsfags shitting up every board, r/t_d refugees and alt right vermin and trump happened

> Burgers explaining why they are hated by other burgers.
Yeah, that about covers it

>dick pills

You're being sarcastic, right? You don't actually believe something Jon Jones said, do you?

this

>no shoes on the treadmill

how does the gym even allow this

btfo

>my two choices are communism or fascism

NIGGA GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

after the election. it was honestly worse than gamergate and the fappening

HEY CLETUS WHY THEY BE SAYING THEY HATING US
THEY JUST BE JEALOUS LEROY, AS MAMA ALWAYS SAID, THEY WISH THEY WAS AMERICAN

Da ting goes SKRRRRRAP

canada

Envy

ching chong ding dong hiroshima haha

the foreigners hate us because they're slaves to our culture and technology

America is pretty fookin moist.

El abominacion

Which is more satisfying to you, watching her get picked apart and heemed by Holly or bulldozed by Nunes?

>Falling for the gym meme
>Not just eaten food with less added sugar because you fell for the fat free meme

Holly. The Nunes fight was just sad

>If you vote for me, hamburgers will be half price

when she jobs to liv morgan on a random smackdown on a cold tuesday night in corpus christi in late 2019

>Name a bigger disgrace.

Can someone explain the Amerimutt meme pls

WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMAD

>Name a bigger disgrace.

Alfonso Soriano

BTFO