SWEDEN YES. Swedish journalist attacked by SJW:s after having exposed their hate

The journalist I'm talking about is Niklas Svensson. Here's his twitter account:

twitter.com/niklassvensson

Earlier today he made this tweet where he printscreened 2 tweetes from a SJW-journalist named Lisa Andersson who works at the public service media. He exposed her hate against men in general.

twitter.com/niklassvensson/status/754607413517582336

Her tweets translated:

>"I hate men. But you already knew that. Because all wise people hate men. Especially a night like this" (The night when the Nice-terrorist killed over 80 people)

The other tweet made by her:
>"Men are terrorists. Men murder Men hate 5 year olds who have a heart for the oppressed. Men rape. Men torment. Men is a menace to society."

After having exposed her, Svensson got attacked by Jenny Bengtsson, a member of the swedish parliament (Left Party). She tweetet this:
>Niklas Svensson personalizes every bad thing with men. Bumptious. Megalomania. Testosterone fueled. Mentally retarded. Mofo.

twitter.com/niklassvensson/status/754696253041180672

He's now basically at war with the SJW-feminists. Should a country have members of the parliament who tweet things like Jenny Bengtsson? Feel free to support Svensson by following him on twitter.

twitter.com/niklassvensson
>twitter.com/niklassvensson

He mentioned that he got a lot of support and many new followers after having dared to stand up against the feminists.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Realitet/status/754616291961475072
twitter.com/JohannesKlenell/status/754789971320512517
twitter.com/JohannesKlenell/status/754619227068301313
youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Members of your parliament are spouting things that sound like the SCUM manifesto? lol

Vote SD 2018

Vote OUT

Good luck Sweden.

Yeah, dude it is really that bad. They have literally infiltrated every institution in Sweden.

The SCUM-rethorics is so normalized that no one will react to it really.

Until Western men start using their greatest natural advantage - physical strength, gender relations will not get better. It's all well and good that the guy is standing up to some feminists on twitter; but at the end of the day, it's all pretty pathetic, isn't it?

Hur tror det kommer hjälpa att rösta SD? Är du trög eller? SD är jude-sympatisörer. Vem fan tror du ligger bakom all hjärntvättning som försigår i Sverige? Vem tror du äger vår media och styr våra skolor? Judar.

Får ryck på obildade bonnläppar...

Hjalte Lagercranz, a male feminist in Sweden thinks Niklas Svensson is a misogynist because he printscreened the 2 tweets Lisa Andersson made about hating men.

This is Sweden, lads

twitter.com/Realitet/status/754616291961475072

wew lad.
Another day in Sweden.

Sant, SD stjälper snarare än hjälper. Det här kommer inte lösas genom vallappar i lådor vart 4:e år.

SD will be infiltrated, nay, invaded by nazis when they win the election. The people wants it and no scheming jews will be able to stop it.

I mean it's funny but it's also fucked. What is going to happen do you think?

Precis, det krävs en revolution.
Okej, vi får väl se.

The original job of journalist was to make democracy work by making good research and show what we might otherwise miss. Good job Svensson.

You know what? I cant do this anymore ... I need to get blocked from twitter baka

It really really makes me sick reading this garbage. From now on i just assume that on any topic ~50% of people are either not caring about reality, lying or are just too fucking stupid to even have an opinion.

Sweden should be nuked though. How do you have a femenist, openly marxist, green, womenparty in government?

>Nuke the whitest country on the planet
Are you stupid or just a jew?

>How do you have a femenist, openly marxist, green, womenparty in government?
That party is actually good thing. It doesn't get enough votes to become active in the parliament, but it does divide some far-left votes.

They only do it because they get away with it.

It takes just one Anders.

Yeah that worked great for Norway, didn't it? Oh wait.

Stop being such a fucking autist. One lone gun-man here and there is just detrimental to the cause.

We don't have problem with the Jews,
we have a problem with the Marxist Jews i.e Robert aschberg
who are hellbent on destroying Sweden and it's way of life.
The reason why SD supports Israel is because they want to
piss the Muslims of. They want to appease to the Jews so they
can get the metropolitan vote because that makes them think
that SD is not waycist

kek

>Svensson
What's he gonna do next? Pee standing up? He's an absolute madman

They have become more and more open with their hate and I think it will backfire in long terms. The Progressive SJW-movement is not really a people's movement in Sweden, instead it is a elite project backed by the government, the MSM, the popular cultural life in Sweden. But people will get tired of the shit I think.

>Twitter beef
Wow, it is fucking nothing.

Should I move to Sweden to help you guys out in the fight?
USA ain't worth dying over imo

>They have become more and more open with their hate and I think it will backfire in long terms. The Progressive SJW-movement is not really a people's movement in Sweden, instead it is a elite project backed by the government, the MSM, the popular cultural life in Sweden. But people will get tired of the shit I think.

Sadly that won't happen because of sub-urban idiots
thinking helping ahmed is good because they don't
have to deal with it

>We don't have a problem with the jews
Spot the jew. All of them are the same you ignorant piece of shit. Muslims are scum (all of them), but jews are worse. FAR worse. They are responsible for the mass-immigration Sweden has been seeing for the last decades. They are responsible for literally all degeneracy that plagues our country.

That woman is your typical social worker, leftist journalist, politician in Sweden.

Om man inte borde skriva till någon med ansvar om det är passande för en lekstugsledamot att göra personliga påhopp på twitter?

Vem ska man rikta sig till då?

I remember Sup Forumss hashtag attempt from a while back, where we tried to encourage feminists to abort all male babies. These women seem like the types that would embrace that idea and actually kill their babies.

The feminazi shit just gets worse and worse for every year. Feminists will get angry if you say that feminists hate men, then later defend their fellow sisters who write "I hate men" on twitter.

This is hardcore to you? Some faggotry on Twitter?

You boys are doomed

Yep, they exist, the live in university cities and urban areas (Innercities of Stockholm, Göteborg and Malmö)

>Yeah that worked great for Norway, didn't it?
Yes.

Internet has huge influence on spreading information. Democracy doesn't work in society where only certain kind of information is allowed to be published. It should lead to more open Sweden.

>Yeah that worked great for Norway, didn't it?
71 SJW types wiped out in one blow? Yes, it did work great. Those were future left-wing politicians.

>Sweden should be nuked
Says Germany

Kasselstrand für president! Karlsson for exile to Israel.

There, fixed your controlled opposition.

agreed.

Yeah and how many more did it create? Retard.

A member of the swedish parliament went Full SJW on twitter and tweeted this to a famous journalist in Sweden:

"Niklas Svensson personalizes every bad thing with men. Bumptious. Megalomania. Testosterone fueled. Mentally retarded. Mofo."

That should be a big thing. Has that happened in any other country in the west?

Literally SD

The only thing that can save Sweden now is a coup, my Viking friend. Don't disappoint us.

>SD are pro-Israel

Who cares? They'll slow and limit immigration; Sweden is fast approaching the demographic point of no return, even if they're pro-Israel, something has to be done to stop the freight train of immigration that's barrelling down the track and about to destroy any hope of fixing the problems in Sweden by election

Worse.

All you need to do is just don't fucking back down. Don't apologize. Like Trump.

>mfw she shut down her twitter-account playing the victim card talking about how Niklas Svensson and his followers was harassing her

Usually it's the feminazi-sjws who sends their goons to attack someone for what they said, but they can't fucking handle it at all when someone does the same thing to them. It's so glorious when they pussy out.

I am always facinated by the mental gymnastic that feminists do when all problems translate to mens fault. Terrorism, rapes etc, they just skip any other factors and jump to conclusion that all men are to blame.

>Who cares?
People who know what the jews are responsible for.
>They'll slow and limit immigration
Not enough. Slowing down immigration won't solve shit. The people who are already here will breed with natives, and create more mongrels (just like what happened to you in the US). All non-whites need to be expunged as quickly as possible, and the jews need to be removed. You think this can be done through the political system? You're one gullible retard if that's the case.

She literally blamed the Nice attack on men in general. And when Western feminists blame men in general, they mean white men.

It's the same reason Anneli Auer wasn't proven guilty 10 years ago. Because there's absolutely NO WAY a woman could have murdered her husband even when it's obvious she did it.

that is far too radical

It's an easy explication that still holds up to their worldview so they don't have to rethink.

If you just say "ALL MEN" then you don't have to do anything. Because "all men" is fucking useless and you can't go from that to fix any problem.

Wanna fix the rape problem?
Scream ALL MEN and ignore that some kind of men rapes way more then other, and continue doing nothing.

Wanna try to stop terrorists?
Just scream ALL MEN and then you can't single out the terrorist so you are just useless, and continue doing nothing.

>All you need to do is just don't fucking back down.
This, be concise and don't go on the defensive when you get buzzwords like "racism" for the slightest shit. Go on the offence, reck them apart. Fight fire with napalm.

>>"I hate men. But you already knew that. Because all wise people hate men. Especially a night like this" (The night when the Nice-terrorist killed over 80 people)
>The other tweet made by her:
>>"Men are terrorists. Men murder Men hate 5 year olds who have a heart for the oppressed. Men rape. Men torment. Men is a menace to society."
>>Niklas Svensson personalizes every bad thing with men. Bumptious. Megalomania. Testosterone fueled. Mentally retarded. Mofo.

>these are legit politicians

what the fuck is wrong with the world today, 20 years ago you'd find such a thing only in crazy-people asylum wtf

the reason why sd supports israel is because the party is run by jews.

jews are afraid of genuine gentile nationalism because it might hurt jewish interests. because of this they try to undermine,destroy or as in this case hijack gentile nationalist movements.

Dear eternal Swede, what is going on in Uppsala ATM?

>"Men are terrorists.

Top kek

Imagine if feminists got their way and all us men just ceased to exist

Man, Sweden is going to hell, but all the Swedish girls I meet in Oslo are so fucking hot hngghhh

I don't know what to think.

>2016 and people are voting for a radical left wing party in sweden
RIP

>what the fuck is wrong with the world today, 20 years ago you'd find such a thing only in crazy-people asylum wtf

This is why we shouldn't let young people post here.

20 years ago was 1996. The radfem theorists were coming up in academia and spreading their ideas successfully in the 1970s.

You're an utter fucking retard with the historical memory of a goldfish.

The reason this bullshit is so dominant now is that this is the third or fourth generation of SJW feminists that they've produced. They now exist in every part of academia and politics because nobody took this shit seriously half a century ago when it mattered and you could have nipped it in the bud.

Speak fucking English on Sup Forums if you want support.

>whitest country

Kek, not anymore

>2016 and people still think voting matters
RIP

Yep and they have no problem with the swedish immigration policy that favours men who don't have the best views on womens rights (literally 70+% of the immigrants who came last year were men).

Let's check, oil-nigger.

Ouch, whiter than Norway.

She is ruining that mobo.

They should if they hate Jews. The radical left is anti-Israel.

twitter.com/JohannesKlenell/status/754789971320512517

>there is fucking nothing stupider then a Twitter dicking out over someone who "hates men"

This one is just hilarious. The mental gymnastics they do to defend the absolut useless statement of blaming all men.

But wait for it, it gets better

twitter.com/JohannesKlenell/status/754619227068301313

>it doesn't hold up. To say "I hate all men" is not the same as someone who hate you are your sons specifically

??????
This fucking guy ayy lmao

The background is that a lot of pretty famous feminists have actually gone out saying that they hate all men, I'm not kidding, and now those on the left actually are mad at the backlash those feminists received.

hue

Don't even fucking go there flag. Seriously Swedish women has been OFF my menu for at least 10 years. I wouldn't even let one in on a party, regardless of how hot she is, just fuck off lol. I ain't even kidding.

(FBI still has stolen my flag)

>completed motherboard
>soldering the top of the battery necessary to maintain time when power is off

Uppsala is a equivalent to Oxford/Cambridge. Many leftists students and people who work at the university.

They're mean

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps
Starts from 3:55

Good, we don't need them mixing with mongrelized danes. Swedish women are for Swedish men.

rape them. Even Somali niggers kow what Swedish women are for and they have an IQ of 80

>Precis, det krävs en revolution.
Hur har du tänkt dig att det skulle kunna inträffa?

Can we stop posting about Sweden. They're doomed, too far down the rabbit hole to be pulled out. Let them rot in peace.

>svaren

Yeah people here in general are not nice.

Everybody feels superior in this tiny cold and relatively irrelevant

>Oh no angry sjw does mean tweet to me
NIGGA HOW IS CYBER BULLYING EVEN REAL

2mins 7 fucking lost it

>look at your blonde hair and blue eyes Hitler would have loved you help me my sides.

Finns ett antal sätt. Tänker inte utveckla p.g.a. uppenbara anledningar.

We have to post about it so people from Eastern Europe and other parts of the world can learn from it. People who take the non-cucked state of their countries for granted, which they should not. Especially countries who are members of the EU, like the baltic countries, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic etc.

It's a good think I'm not Swedish because if I were, I would have lost my mind ages ago.

Good Lord 4chin, support this man. This is how you do it, good job to him. Fuck them all, fucking dikes, hang them in public!

You know whats weird, Finland has like no SJW's nor Feminazi squads like Sweden does. Yet it definitely seems like women here way more happy than women in Sweden.

Really makes you think. Svenska flickor har fel i huvu

Slavic countries are already mongrelized by turks and tatars. They don't have a 100% germanic admixture (i.e. they're not white). You honestly think they are less cucked than Sweden? If so you're a moron. They are literally third world shitholes riddled with sub-human scum.

Just stay at home while we breed you out of existence.

Whenever I go to Norway there's plenty of norwegian chicks throwing themselves at me.

>Swedish women are for Somali men.
FTFY

It's because Ylilauta absolutely destroyed Eponyymi and now no one wants to end up like her
There's still some SJWs on Facebook but they're in their own secluded groups

Angry cuck spotted

Saying the truth makes me an angry cuck? Go back to Poland you filthy slav.

Can someone explain how this all sjw feminist thing happened in Sweden? Where you went wrong?

I've been in Swedish uni for about 3 years now, and when I talk to my girly friends here in Finland they never speak about equality or their standing in society. Whereas in Sweden my girly friends bring that shit up all the time.

Is there more gender equality in finland than in sweden? I have no idea really, but it sure seems like it.

>Where did you go wrong

He will be arrested for rape now

>feels
>not ahegao
never understood that one

That's because many SJWs are unhappy psychopaths