*breathes in*

*breathes in*
*inhales*
*leans back*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVYE9kt1OAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what? I think Star Wars is gay as fuck but that's pretty cool looking

"""""""""""Science fiction"""""""""""

What's got you so upset, tiger?

those men had families

I don't even know if I've seen this movie anymore

why does this scene exist?

I don't get it. It makes sense, those engines have to be fucking powerful and it's not completely pushing it, it's only turning it on a pivot point.

It really does make sense if you know any basic physics and logically think about how strong those thrusters have to be in the first place

t. Millennial cuck.

>breathes in
>inhales
But that's literally the same thing you fucking retard

The Hammerheads weren't even that small in the KotOR games. A lot of the ridiculousness of this scene could have been avoided by just making the Hammerhead larger, and having it suicide ram the portal itself.

The star destroyer has already been knocked out though and had no power

Dope scene. This was exactly what The Force Awakens was missing.

Rogue One was great, actually felt like I got my money's worth at the end.

Its like pushing a car towards other car with a needle. And actually have them crash into rubble while the other side with needle is intact

Somehow i don't have the slightest doubt the hammerhead would be powerful enough to turn the Star Destroyer like that, considering tiny tug boats handle massive container ships every day.

But i somehow feel like the internal structure of the hammerhead would give in and it would crush itself like a pop can.

Anyway, fuck the haters, that was awesome.

More like a car being bushed by a toy firetruck.

a toy firetruck that has jet engines slapped on to it.

fucking inertial dampers how do they work

It's in space you moron and the sd had no power. any ship could have pushed it

So if a tiny rock brushes a huge spaceship, it'll move away huh. So this is what outer space is like...

The pressure is force/area. The area of hammerhead-strardestroyer connection is smaller than star destroyers star destroyer one. The force is the same because Newton. Hammerhead would have pierced through the star destroyer

Yes Negan?

It's p funny that normies talk about how unrealistic this scene is despite it actually being semi-plausible, while the much-beloved TFA's starkiller base is complete Bullshit

Why didn't those big ass destroyers have any laser cannons or whatever on the side? Why didn't they have smaller and faster fighter type space ships? Is that all it takes, a fucking space truck pushing a destroyer against another destroyer?

>Why didn't those big ass destroyers have any laser cannons or whatever on the side?
They do, Ion cannons disabled them

>why didn't they have smaller and faster fighter type space ships?

They did, attack craft can still strike large targets despite shields of defending fighter. See every battle in the pacific in WW2

>Is that all it takes, a fucking space truck pushing a destroyer against another destroyer?

Have you ever seen a collision between 2 ships on the ocean? Even a slow-looking rub does huge damage. It's about the size of the object and momentum.

turn ur brain off bruh

So you picked the most plausible scene from the movie to mock it, faggot? So you are ok with hyperspace jumps, shields around the whole planet or fucking giant death star, but you have a problem with that.

I'm sorry, but it was literally the best scene in this shit movie

this guy gets it unlike the rest of faggots here

This. The scene was still shit though

Glorious Empire steel folded over 10,000 times

some gen x retard laughed and said "no he is wrong" when I said the disney star wars sucked then he said he fell asleep in rogue one and liked TFA for the muh nostalgia suck off.

ITT user gets rekt by tugboats

Now show me a tugboat crashing a cargo ship into another cargo ship. With destruction. While tugboat leaves only a small dent

So like, all it takes to move a big boat on the water is to have a small boat rub up against it? That doesn't make sense, if I run into a car it won't move!!!!

WHY IS PHYSICS HARD

>2 of the same ships made from the same material collide
>one collapses like a box of matchsticks and the other stays intact

anyone defending this needs to off themselves immediately

This was actually the only part of the movie I thought was neat or clever. The only time where it wasn't just chucking more iconic Star Wars crap at me. Remember TIE Fighters? Remember Walrusman? Remember Jedis!?

A ship I've never seen before being used to smash one giant stupid Star Destroyer into another.

>Enough thrust to accelerate something with 10000x more mass in 10 seconds.

hmm..

Do you know that they were both incapacitated? He just pushed it one into another

just like muh vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=lVYE9kt1OAE

It had a mass effect engine.

what happens if a moving car collides into a stationary one, user

is that the new lego star wars set?

Try smashing a brick of butter against the wall with a knife. The knife may propell butter before impact, afterwards it'll go straight through

how retarded are you?

He picked the one thing that is totally possible in the real world. Tugboats push around massive container ships daily.

Give the retard a little break. His brain doesn't work.

That's not a kotor hammerhead, that's a SW Rebels hammerhead, there's a noticeable size difference.

i always wanted one of those as a kid but they were so fucking expensive

>tfw you make a movie about awesome rebels but accidentally destroy their moral legitimacy

>one car t-boning another
>in any way comparable to this

see i can cherrypick examples too

Serious question: if space is void, how can propellers work if they have nothing to propell against?

what movie is this? this is the most retarded shit i have watched. it looks retarded

So Star Destroyers are made of butter? And what does the wall represent in this analogy? Do you even zero gravity?

inertia or some shit

that was the only part of the movie I liked. oh and ben mendehlson of course. mads sucked dick in it.

Propellers don't work in space.
Rocket engines on the other hand...

Is that a teaser for Rogue Two?

what's a rocket engine and how does it work?

>There's no way this tiny ship could move that huge ship! Into me trash it me goes xD
t. Retard. Stop posting forever.

When does the little boat collide at max speed with the bigger boat?

right before the big tanker slices through another big tanker.

happens every fucking day you morons.

>max speed

A rocket engine propels something through a nozzle in one direction.
One of those Newtonian laws demands that an equal and opposite reaction takes places, i.e. the rocket engine itself gets propelled in the opposite direction.

The wall represents second destroyer because the way collision happened(it didn't just bounce off the first one) I assume it had operative engines holding it still. Star destroyers are relatively made of butter because they got annihilated while hammerhead didnt destroy itself with all that force.

>I'm supposed to think that's ridiculous and totally unbelievable in a universe where a moon sized planet destroying laser weapon has an exhaust vent sized flaw that is exploitable only to a single space monk who has the power to manipulate the energy that is fired from his spacecraft
Fuck off OP.

thanks for this webm
I was sorta regretting not watching this with my normie friends and about to pirate this piece of shit any day now, I'll rather watch some anime or some shit

When has Star Wars ever been classified as sci-fi? It's space fantasy, always will be.

it's actually pretty entertaining, it just lacks any kind of Star Wars spirit.

I prefer it over Force Awakens, because it's not filled to the brink with fanservice pandering.

this x 100. TFA was shit for kids

what's a good anime now?

With action and adventure like attack on titan

What the fuck? You're gonna say physics here? The moment produced means the destroyer should move about the pivot, in this case the rear, therefore the front should hit the other destroyer first. Putting a moment about the rear of the destroyer wouldn't make the rear hit first. Brainlets man

serious or pretending to be "just turn your brain off dude"?

I'M FUUUCKING SERIOUS DUDE

completely serious
I liked 5 cm per second but that's the only non action anime I've ever liked
My favorite is samurai champloo

>Sup Forums can't into basic physics
What a surprise.

Exhaust vent sized flaw that was intentionally placed there explained by this rad flick

Spoilers man.

No.

>Y-Wings disable the Star Destroyers inertial dampeners and engines

>Can now be freely pushed about thanks to Newtonian Physics

There was nothing fucking wrong with this scene, Tarkin blowing up a Imperial Installation without consequence was a bigger plot hole

It was missing any kind of spirit. Never did I care about anybody in that pile of trash.

I'm not even sure what they were aiming for? A war movie in the Star Wars universe? How could that ever work with these bland cardboard characters. Garbage movie, maybe even the worst SW movie.

>not double breathing to increase oxygenation

Pay attention next time and you'll notice he never makes mention of an exhaust vent.

It's by no means a classic, but it was a decent action flick by modern standards (which are low).

5.5/10

I do like the scene but the physics are all wrong. To cause that kind of motion the ship would have to be pushing at the other side of the destroyer's centre of mass to cause the bridge to hit the other estrogen first. But yeah u guess the smaller ship could move it as there's no opposing force to prevent acceleration. So the motion itself isn't realistic for some retarded reason, but the ability of the small ship to move the destroyer is possible

this. but it wasnt about the exhaust vent. The flaw concerned domino effect and not the hole

ok I forgot i'm in Sup Forums where "good anime" means prepubescent girls having pop star careers

>boats float in water and need relatively little force to move (a person can more a multiple ton 30 foot boat around like it's nothing)
>cars have much more friction and require much more force to move by hand (2 people struggling to move a SUV)

it would've been acceptable if they pushed the disabled ship into the shield thinger to open it, instead they went full le epic retard shit.

>giant hollow boxes
>crash
>oh wow they crumpled like paper

>i'm in Sup Forums

try konosuba and amagi brilliant park my unpopular opinion I don't like little witch academia but you might still get something out

for prepubescent girls having pop star careers thicc maid dragons isn't exactly that but I liked it and see if you like bakuon, both of these ar ebetter in manga format imo

I always though it was weird that ships in star wars always were stationary and fell when they were damaged
then I thought those ships can appear motionless above a planet becsuse they have the capability to land or hover over the surface, so why couldn't they do the same but in space
this led to the conclusion that they fell because the lift engines were damaged or disabled

It's been a while since I watched this shit but for some reason I remember them saying they were stealing the structural plans to find the exhaust vent which really triggered my autism because an exhaust vent wouldn't be on structural plans

If you think it's worse than Attack of the Clones you actually don't know anything about film as a whole. AotC is legitimately a 1/10 movie, Rogue One is mediocre at worst.

Is the ship pushing made of diamonds? because the amount of thrust it would take to push a ship 1000x larger would break the bridge of the smaller ship

Tarkin's practically above the law and is best buds with the Emperor. Not to mention the Senate gets dissolved within a week of this movie. He's fine.

Normies think it's sci-fi.

[spoilers]feelsbadman[/spoilers]

why not just create a fleet of hammerhead ships and ram the death star to the sun?

youre mom is fine

but you know they lost engines and their retarded shields?

is the exhaust vent the vagina or the asshole of the death star?