This kills the marveldrone

This kills the marveldrone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The memes never end.

you can't just over analyze one and over simplify the other and think it justifies your opinion.
DC do put more into their films, narrative wise, but it only comes out as muddy and over saturated. Marvel's "Playing Safe" works for a reason.
I'm fine with experimentation with the genre but you think DC would know what works and what doesn't by now but they still manage to fuck everything up.

This. DC films do try, but Zack Snyder just isn't a good storyteller. There's nothing to justify the use of symbols.
Marvel films are all the same, but at least they are entertaining.

DC fans don't seriously believe this do they? I mean, I liked BvS more than most Marvel films, but it was basically just the same couple of childlishly simple ideas repeated ad nauseum, with some blindingly obvious symbology thrown in to hammer in the point further.

Its desperately clinging to something, and self delusion.

It feels like the iconography was almost an afterthought. Like it was done to have as a way to distract the mess that was the BvS plot.
Thats what i like. it feels like the comics in the sense in fantastical adventure that i read as a kid. It wasnt trying to hamfist imagery.

Defending BvS is just a meme, right? No one unironically enjoyed that film?

fuck you and fuck comic book movies

>the butthurt is real

If you can't recognize false flagging disney shills at this point, when even the fucking mods had to intervene to prevent the board being flooded, there is no hope for you Sup Forums

marvel btfo
how will marveltoddlers ever recover? this is some serious rape

I liked it. It's easily better than about 70% of the Marvel movies.

>Iron Man
A man who has lived without consequences his entire laugh is literally shot in the chest with them. He learns to take personal responsibility for his gifts, but still struggles with the character flaws instilled by 30+ years of hedonic lifestyle. The military industrial complex and America's role in aiding insurgents is personified in the villain.
>Thor
A Shakespearean tale about an arrogant warrior and his cunning brother, that is exemplified and reversed with the arrogant and overpowered government agency attempting to stymie the independent research of a scientist. Fully character driven the cunning brother is crippled by his emotions and the arrogant warrior realizes he can't save everyone and get what he wants as well
>Captain America:The First Avenger
A discussion on power and worthiness to wield it. The only ones worth to take power are those who don't wield it against others except in defense. When the heroes task is done, he has no purpose and so is frozen in time.
>The Incredible Hulk
HULK SMASH

I know you're probably experiencing culture shock atm, since you're plainly from r/Sup Forums, but in general people lurk a lot more than you have before posting, especially before starting a thread.

In which way? Sure the cinematography is better, but music, lighting, character, plot, choreography...even dialogue in alot of places.
Most of it is shit with a few stand out moments, Batman's fight vs mooks, Wonder Woman's theme, and the alien spaceship were good sure but...everything else was trash.

>"If there is even one percent chance he'll turn against us we have to kill him Alfred"
>"Oh wait, he has a mother? That changes everything"
What did Batman mean by this?

Paranois and 9/11

What did he mean by this?

You think the dialogue in most of the Marvel movies is better than what's in the Watchmen?

Most of the comic book movies are trash. Most of the Marvel movies are made to be bland and digestible, with little to no distinguishing features. Even the music is garbage (I only mention the music because you did). Case in point:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs

>Thor trailer comes out
>DC fans become Pat Bateman in the business card scene

Try not to go on imaginary killing sprees my little DC cucklets

This

This is as bad as consolewars on Sup Forums, atleast they're funny about it.

This is not baitkino.

How long did you wait to copy and paste this?

Watchmen is loosely DC, that is why it trumps both DC and Marvel shit
The only good thing DC can do now is if they adapt Flashpoint Paradox storyline

DC fags and Marvel cucks are like two babies crying in a playpen.