Please check the catalog before starting another shitty politics thread. If there's an active shitty politics thread...

Please check the catalog before starting another shitty politics thread. If there's an active shitty politics thread, new ones will be deleted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>so triggered you photoshop a fake pin onto an image
*inhales*
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THANK YOU

>being this triggered

OP has reached a new low.

LOL
O
L
Reddit
Also don't impersonate Mods

Why it's not like they do any moderation

lol

POSTING IN A STICKY

>Sup Forumsmblr is this ass-blasted

Mods?

Years

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

spam the wrong board with garbage threads all day
>U R TRIGGERED DURRR

Sticky this shit

>being this cancerous

shift and click to hide threads you triggered idiot. It takes literally one second.

Don't post shitty threads on the wrong board. It takes literally 0 seconds.

Put me in the screencast!

Not likely

Sup Forums will fuck him up next election cycle in all likelihood after his betrayal.

Epic.

Don't act like you make the rules around here. You have no say in anything. Stay triggered.

You know who WON'T fuck him up? Hillary "I had every possible advantage and I STILL fucked it up" Clinton.

Stay salty, cryboy.

kek, you got me this time.

One whitewashing thread per time, please!

No shit I didn't make the rules. But they exist. You realize there is an entire board dedicated to shitty politics threads right? All day long, shitty politics threads, as many as your little heart desires.

Back to the_donald, you kike loving fucking faggot.

Never been there. Been here exclusively, since 2009.

Does that make you feel uneasy?

Why would you telling a lie make me feel uneasy? Does it make you feel uneasy to still support a man who sucks Jewish cock?

Call me a "nazi" if it makes you feel better. Call me a "nazi" for the next 8 years, if you wish. Just lean over me while you do so, so I can drink your delicious tears.

we won lol

If he believes in Christ why is he okay with letting his grandkids be Jewish? Doesn't he want to you know, save them from the burning in eternal hellfire and all that?

Yeah (((we))) won

Can't "go back" to where one's never been from, kid. See ya back on the boards. 8 years of boards.

*sheathes katana*

High time we got /poltv/

Is r/the_donald trying to take over Sup Forums now because they're being run out of Sup Forums?

40th

Today OP was a _________

>Unironically shilling for Israel
Kill yourself

Sup Forums hates Trump now. What's your point, friendo? Shouldn't you start loving Trump?