I was rewatching Friends and I forgot how annoying Phoebe is with her LOL RANDOM QUIRKINESS and she is a hypocrite

I was rewatching Friends and I forgot how annoying Phoebe is with her LOL RANDOM QUIRKINESS and she is a hypocrite

>orphaned when she was little and spent her life on the street (yet had time to live in Prague,that is if she isn't lying about it)
>vegetarian who eats meat
>against fur until she gets a fur coat
>talks to chickens and ducks
>brags about her past lives (I hate people like this because if they truly believe it,they are crazy and if they don't they are attention whores)
>is the "musical one" of the group yet she doesn't know how to play guitar and writes horrible songs

I don't get why the other five is hanging out with her or enabling her.

Also F*R*I*E*N*D*S general

GOD TIER
>Chandler

HIGH TIER
>Joey

MID TIER
>Ross
>Monica

LOW TIER
>Rachel

SHIT TIER
>Phoebe

I saw an article which lists all annoying things in Friends and it's about how men are sexist and homophobic and how there is no diversity. But the writer LOVES Phoebe because and I quote

>LOVE. HER. I get her on a spiritual level. She is the only Friend who actually makes sense and is realistic. FAVORITE.

Also she is mad because Phoebe only dates white men

>I’m sorry, but realistic Phoebe would have dated men of all different races. She was a lover of all. How did she end up with the whitest guy ever, Paul Rudd? COME ON. In what Universe did Phoebe not date like twenty hot guys of all different shapes, sizes, and races? Not buying it.

Could she BE more wrong?

Aside from the actual friends:

>ELDER GOD TIER
Russ
Roy "Goodbody"

>GOD TIER
Richard Burke
Jack Geller
Estelle

>Sup Forums TIER
Roger

>I was rewatching friends
Why?

OP made a good thread and you're ruining it with these shit replies

Awesome reply

She's actually quite well written as a quintessential attention whore. The problem is you're expected to be on her side.

It's the same problem I have. I don't find her funny or interesting or sympathetic at all. She always has to make everything about herself and it's like if she goes out of focus for 5 seconds,she will freak. The past lives thing just fucking triggers me (yes I fucking used that word) because I know people like this in real life who don't do anything meaningful but hey,they were a consul in Rome and a general in american civil war. Also Ross is painted to be an asshole when he doesn't believe that a ghost of her mother is in the cat.

>>orphaned when she was little and spent her life on the street (yet had time to live in Prague,that is if she isn't lying about it)

I could swear I remember something about her being a successful businesswoman until she had a breakdown.

That was a what-if episode. I think it's the same one where Chandler writes comics for the paper.

>I know people like this in real life
I've met many people that believed in reincarnation, but none that would ever drop it into casual conversation, or use it as an excuse for present fuckups. That just seems really really weird.

That was a what if episode.
The one where Chandler is a writer and Monica is still fat

Check out this description of Ursula,Phoebe's evil twin sister

>Ursula is every bit as odd as Phoebe is, but, unlike her sister, Ursula is a selfish, amoral, abrasive, brazen, hedonistic, crude and unpleasant individual who is so self-absorbed and self-centered that she often forgets things

Isn't this basically Phoebe?

Big Bang Theory of the 90s.

Pretty much, yes.
Also this, though I think the writing and chemistry of the actors is a shitload better on Friends.

>selfish
Honestly, no
>amoral
Not in any great degree. She has some weird morals though
>abrasive
Not intentionally but she is very irritating yes
>brazen
Yes
>hedonistic
Yes
>crude
Sometimes
>unpleasant
No
>self-absorbed
No
>self-centered
Eh

Verdict: This doesn't describe Pheobe nor the opposite of her.

Supposedly Ellen DeGeneres turned down the role of Phoebe.

fr*ends

Jesus...

>2017 Friends
>Rachel and Chandler born in 1992
>Joey and Ross born in 1990

I want to get off this ride!

So no one told you life was gonna be this way.

That song is super depressing...

>So no one told you life was gonna be this way
>Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
>It's like you're always stuck in second gear
>When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year

Fuck you the Rembrandts,there is no one there for me

Friends is terrible

In true spastic yuppie white girl 90s fashion she was fucking black guys at their place and not bringing them around because they never wanted to meer her friends or enter her life in anything beyond as a fuckbuddy thing