The asian peninsula is full of 70-80 IQ brainlets

>the asian peninsula is full of 70-80 IQ brainlets
>all of a sudden these three pop up out of nowhere with IQ regularly in the 100s
What makes them the masterrace/int/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CcCHInA6UMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Autism.

A society prioritizing studying and math

basically this

Education.
Intelligence is not purely genetical.

Autistically rigorous schooling

But Singapore does better than all of them.

Genetics.

Chinese, Mongolians, Koreans and Japanese have always protected their genes from foreign influence.

It's essentially ethnically Chinese just with more western influence

Mongols are much more mixed than you think.

the others can score well given the right environment

Mongolia and Russia have an IQ of close to 100 as well
Many other countries like Kazakhstan or Vietnam have an IQ of over 90

Then how come they're languishing so laughably behind East Asians, communism shouldn't be an excuse after 3 decades

racists BTFO. This is why world leaders believe Africa will catch up eventually

I know. I just don't like how OP suggested that the East Asian region was the highest scoring.

The Asian peninsula?

It wasn't communism that fucked them, it was the transition from communism to capitalism

Education system that isn't as good as the others.
Why do you think Finns score so high on the IQ scale?

That explains why some Mongols have blond hair and blue eyes.

Well they haven't really created anything at all, its mainly repeating and memorizing for them.

China and the other Asian tigers didn't experience that much of a shock, plus capitalism coupled with their resources should've produced similar results

Because they're inherently (Sup Forums lingo for genetically) superior

Because they had no radical economic transition. China and Vietnam are still ""communist"" while Japan and South Korea have never been

Confucianism. It puts a high value on education and respect for elders. Kids spend hours studying to make their parents proud and ensure themselves a good future.

Seems harsh and soulless because kids should be kids, but that's how you get "high IQs" in East Asian countries.

>This is why world leaders believe Africa will catch up eventually
Compare blacks living in europe, to blacks living in all americas to blacks living in africa. All shit.

So after the Russian economists and officials redistributed Russia's public wealth amongst themselves, what's stopping them three decades later?

They are pumping out more oil than Saudia Arabia to save themselves, and their GDP was unironically lower than Gabons at one stage

>muh education lmao
t. mad dumb whitey

because Putin and his criminal friends don't need russia itself to develop. in fact it's much easier for them to steal all the money russia receives from selling oil and gas if the country itself is corrupted to the core and the population is uneducated, miserable and has nothing to fight the government with. russia is currently under occupation of putin's criminal gang (so called russian army and police are just branches of that gang)

I know that, but say the same for any other country and you will be met with nothing but claims of inherent inferiority, it wouldn't even be recognized as a mitigating factor at the very least

This is what I hate about Sup Forumslsters - the moment you hold them to their very same standards they either yield, stop or start greentexting areas to move goalposts

their economy is growing though...

The number of Russians below the poverty line increased significantly though, wages fell. The development is still concentrated in Russia

*western or moskovite Russia

Russia still has a higher GDP per capita than China if that's what you're looking for
And Moscow only has the 6th highest GDP per capita within Russia

And Finns have.......

Lower living standards and China's working to rectify the disproportionate development

You can be very intleligent without creating anything unprecedented or extraordinatory. Being a powerhouse in creating new ideas and phenomena is an entirely different thing.

I don't see the point of this arguement, anything made before will be "everyone had it back then", anything made after will be "they borrowed from us europeans"

The tides of change anger many, but as long as you are not amerithots you will be spared

Cheating on tests

Linux.

WE

>the asian peninsula

suffered under European colonialism which intentionally set up Africa to fail so that it would be easier to rule over, hindering progress for centuries

>niggers
>becoming smart
Africa will be a Chinese continent from colobization and genocide lobg before that happens. I for one welcome our yellow overlords. Better than living in a world full of billions of niggers.

Chink grills are qt too. The future is bright.

Mainland China will purge you secular slant jews. America and China will be allies against the brown hordes and Islamic European Caliphate. Deus vult.

You know that the Chinese Christian church is part of the communist party?

why do you think this board laughs at american IQ?

funnily enough i am christian myself, but i know china's history with Abrahamic religions, and it aint pretty

>brazil
>ignorant brainlet
As expected.
youtu.be/CcCHInA6UMg

>i'm a christian
Sure you are lad. I bet you think evolution and Genesis can coexist too.

1 day for god could be pretty long for us, but i do not like to shove my religion into policy

the last time china "trusted" organised religion they had the taiping rebellion

you will always be a stupid mongrel

Everybody knows that chinks cheat on their tests.

Japanese and Korean are just survivors so far.

These societies valued education trough all their existence. It's bound to change them.

Faith in God and the Bible takes precedence over fitting in with modern secular thought. Get your priorites straight, faggot.

with people like you, i'm glad your country is in decline

Please do not respond to american posters

>MFW I've been posting normally on Sup Forums saying similar shit all thsi time but everyone just called me an English Teacher
My job's too good to lose from making a video, tho.