Let me present the Danish military in all its might and glory!

Let me present the Danish military in all its might and glory!

Our gay army is stronger.

alhamdullilah

Spoken danish already sounds like arabic so adopting the alphabet makes sense

They need translators to interrogate terrorists, what is the problem

why do arabs using a script which it forces you to learn the whole fucking language to understand how to read

btw translation pls

Thanks for the translation, Egyptbro, I really appreciate it

uuh, you are welcome

danish weak neets
alpha egyptian stallions

this is why your women dont like you Jensen

Are there no way to say he or she in arabic or did the danes intentionally pick a gender neutral word?

We need you.
be a translator for the Danish Army

is there a word for "be" for male and female in the English language or something similar?
same with translator.

If you want 100% accurate translation

no. gender separation exits only in 3rd world "languages"

Plebs 2bh

Yes. And you add a letter to then end of profession to specify gender. The Danes said they want either using "مترجما/مترجمة"
It's a holy script and a language to them since the Quran "the best book in the world was written in it".

And Arab nationalism and identity

Arabic existed even before Islam tho

Turkey you aren't that much better. At least the arabs have some kind of cultural history unlike you.

Yes yes, but I was answering why Arab countries still use it.

Translate?

yeah let me tell fun fact about that. turkish peasants put holiness in every arabic-written paper. because, you know almost every thing in turkey written in arabic is qurans so when they see arabic alphabet, they take it from ground and put it to high place etc. even if write "anik ummuk ya sharmouta" in arabic script they would think like "oh, there is an ayah from quran" and take it from ground

>cultural history
>ends in a fucked up society that every one tries to blow other while screaming "i am better muslim than you kuffar"

We are just having this crisis
similar what happened in the Balkans long ago

But it's not ending any time soon

you always had crisis, even ottoman sultans had to kill wahhabist/salafists/orwhateverthefucktheyarecalled to keep arabia in order.
you know because, "ottoman sultans are false muslims, just like everybody else except me"

so its not new thing, it will end only when your population gets rids off islam, which i expecting it in next 100 years because of accessibility to internet.

Any ideas on how it's going to end?

You can't really be a Muslim without being the Arabs' bitch can't you

Any popular movements wants Turkey to revert back to using them?

It will end when the day of judgment comes

idk, but im 100% there are
i remember when the news said "ottoman turkish class is now compulsory" and i know some erdo-pro retards went "it should be, because we cant even read our grandfathers gravestone" which everybody knows that they are implying "it should be, because we are islamist retards, so is erdogan. therefor, we should support him no matter what"

seriously, i remember once one of em said "we should offer our wives to erdogan as slave because he is fighting jihad" or somthing like that. just nuke us already

Makes sense, theres a special branch for "language officers" which go on speed course in a given language, be it arabic, farsi or afghan etc.
Language studying is intense and you are expected to be semi-fluent in 4 months and then you get deployed and learn more as you are out in the field.
It's really fucking hard to do so I guess that's why they lack them.
People would rather be frogmen, jægers, or Sirius patrollers.

>Sirius
Dear god please no. Who in their right mind would embark on such a crazy ass journey?

Brainlets that cant into studying for real, hence they are in the military.
Can't blame them considering how fucked abjad script is and how arabic makes no sense grammar wise.
You might as well learn chinese from scratch, would be no different difficulty wise.

>be me
>be driving my care with the radio turned on
>they be talking about some terrorist attack
>suddenly some arabic guy is speaking
>they start translating what he is saying
>he is some norwegian authority talking about Breivick

wew lad

What country are danes invading?

Sweden. That's why they need arabic translators

no fucking idea since we "officially" pulled out of afghanistan some years ago

Can somebody please translate this spaghetti speak for me?

we need you.
Be a translator for the danish defense

>not wanting to go on an adventure in skyrim: alcoholics edition