Olympic wrestling

Im 21 years old,
I ve done karate and a bit of wrestling and had a good athletic background before i turned 18.
My question is how far can I go if I start freestyle wrestling now seriously?

>french pussy
not far at all

Have far as in how gay will you be?

Actually I aint french, Im ethnically north african. Dont know if its better sir

Please bro serious advice

>karate
was it actual karate?
I'm asking because "karate" has sort of become a generic term for any martial art, at least in American English. not sure if its the same in France/French

>t. black belt in taekwondo

Shotokan

didn't they kick wrestling out of the Summer Olympics?

>to save stupid ass Pentathalon lmao

And Ive always wrestled with my brothers since we were kids

ah legit karate then
nice bro

if you wanna do wrestling go for it man

Better idea would be to take up mma. Even if you become good at wrestling there is no money in it. If you were really committed to making the Olympics you would already be doing it.

martial arts go in /asp/ lads

Thanks sir

you are too old to start, sorry bro

If you can catch up VERY quickly, you may have a slim chance.
But wrestlers tend to peak young, so it may be a little late to start.

former wrestler here. if you are a freak athlete, very coachable and somehow get the attention of a top coach then you might have a chance.
but it will probably be a wasted effort.
wrestling is a LOT harder than it looks. i've trained for most american major sports and wrestling training is the most difficult. every second on the mat feels like an eternity and you are using every ounce of energy and muscle all the time. it's primal and brutal. and there is very little reward. no one cares.

Literally trying to get into this now, will be let Sup Forums know if I have any success

2x HS state champ, so not starting from zero exactly...but Olympics is a wee bit harder, I've heard

What's your ultimate goal with it? If it's for leisure and just to learn a sport, then you would learn the basics such as take downs and throws and some bottom moves from what I understand. I've never done freestyle, but done folkstyle for 7 years and just finished my last school season (12th grade/Senior).

Like said, conditioning is very intense and the sport is a lot harder than it looks. Wrestling is a very under represented sport and if you want to make a living, being a coach or a Olympian is pretty much your only viable option.

One thing I can say is that, if you're trying to get into MMA training. Wrestling would be greatly beneficial to do along with it.

I'm not discouraging you to do wrestling at all, but just know that it'll take all your dedication plus more and a good chunk of your time if you want to take this seriously. I personally grew to love it.

nigger

Bro just go into bjj. You are too old for wrestling

how good are you at anal thrusts and butt clinches?
and wiuld your boner arouse or anger your opponent?
how many thrusta can you do in a minute
try it on your pillow
one minute on top
one on your back
come back and post the results

are you a faggot?