HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SO TIRED OF WINNING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SO TIRED OF WINNING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUFY8Zw0Bag
hollywoodreporter.com/news/wendy-walsh-talks-bill-oreilly-calls-fox-news-investigation-990746
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how rich is O'Reilly if he can dump 13 mil just for a gaggle of hoe's silence?

I believe Fox paid most if not all of those women off since they were work related allegations.

Losing advertisers is a lot more more detrimental than gaining viewers. He's in this to make a profit.

And what is important to advertisers? Viewers. So as soon as this blows over (it pretty much already has) new advertisers will be flocking to him. It's not like his show is off the air, it's still on with plenty of advertisers that don't give. a shit. He lost like what, 5 companies?

did he rape them?

winning what?

>He lost like what, 5 companies?

No. You've done literally no research.

He lost multiple dozens.

>sexually harassed them
Meaning he probably sat with his legs taking up too much space or told some broad she looked nice and she threw a shitfit.

The number isn't important, sweetie. His show is going nowhere and he'll pick up new companies.

One of the women said he called her "beautiful" and invited her to a hotel to which she declined. Thats it.

he's so rich it would make me throw up if I knew how much, so I won't look it up. Pretty sure it's in the low 100s of millions. Dude has had the number one nightly cable show in America on and off for 16+ years

>The number isn't important, sweetie.

It's important in establishing how ignorant you are of what you're talking about.

If the show is not getting advertisers, it's not making money, regardless of how many people tune in. If a show is not making money, the production company will cancel it.

And Viewers aren't necessarily important to advertisers. It's the type of viewers, and ones of a specific age range.

This is why Girl Meets World was cancelled. It had a lot of viewers, but there were all nostalgia viewers. Older people. And on a channel like Disney, advertisers don't want the old person demographic.

At a business meeting. And after she politely declined, he began insulting her.

This is not a proper workplace environment.

and she then sued him for that?

lol

american

women

lol

Sauce on the insults?

>O'Reilly Factor
>cancelled
lol it's not happening

kek based billy

What is he a robot all of a sudden?

Oh no, sorry honey, but that's not how it works outside of your own little world. He's lost advertisers but Fox won't end his contract because of it. He'll still make plenty of money, alright snookums?

He probably did nothing, Liberals are just out to get him

As long as these allegations aren't dragged out, then it probably won't be cancelled. But if keep happening and stays in the news. They'd have no choice but to cancel the show.

he coerced women into sleeping with him and if they didn't he ruined their careers

>Shit blows up about o'Reilly
>people who have never watched him before tube in to see the drama
>then some Asian guy gets dragged off a plane and they go follow the next twitter drama story
These high ratings won't last and the loss of that many advertisers is a huge blow

Why are you defending this clearly psychopathic asshole. Just because he's not a multicultural marxist doesn't automatically mean he's a good guy or "on your side." Why are you talking like such a cunt?

>tfw you really wish you were a hot woman working media so you could accept his advances and get treated like a high class whore by him until he moves onto his next conquest

youtube.com/watch?v=eUFY8Zw0Bag

hollywoodreporter.com/news/wendy-walsh-talks-bill-oreilly-calls-fox-news-investigation-990746

Why are you talking to me like a gay man? Is this some forced meme?

Winning?
Only in depravity and pestilence, your false morals and false love for religion are not hidden from the rest of the world, we all know what you are, we are witnessing the fall of western culture, our only hope is not to follow on your footsteps.

>He probably did nothing

There's literally a tape of him harassing one of the women via the phone.

You could be.

>“I expected that he would get over it and behave like a professional,” she said. In the months that followed, though, Walsh says O'Reilly became increasingly cold — at one point pointedly asking her on set, "When are you leaving?"
BASED

OH

NO

THE PHONE

Nope.
Duh libruls created that tape to ruin his reputation

Watch O'Reilly's appearances on letterman in chronological order. It's basically Letterman being your typical redditor and then over the course of several years and appearances realizing Bill's actually a smart guy and knows 10x more about the world than he does

Also he did nothing wrong

>wahhhhhhh he said I am sexy
>gib me $13 million

womyn everyone

lol I wasnt the first to respond but it sounded like he was talking like that chick Bess kalb on twitter, who responds to every donald trump tweet with that kind of condescending tone that pisses everyone off. Assumed you would know about her awfulness.
I was going to keep up the charade but talking like that is draining on my soul

wtf are you guys even doing here. jesus christ at least lurk for a bit before posting this retard shit

I love sweetieposting

shes so cute i just wanna cum all over her face and mouth

This is why women get hit

>20 mil a year
>only has 80 million
>been on the air for decades

what a retard

was that British?

i tried

Maybe he's got heaps of properties or something? Personally I think the website is wrong or his money is in investments that are hard to calculate/trace

Not him but that's pretty well done for 5 mins work

Yeah, they're opportunistic parasites, but think about how and why it is they're allowed to be so to such an absurd degree.
I don absolve malevolent and/or avaricious sluts and whores of their shit, but it's more than that.
In a sane civilisation, insanity like giving that much, or really any, money to anybody with a gaping gash of flesh between their thighs, wouldn't ever be a possibility.
Politicians, male and female, private citizens, male and female, voters, male and female, these are the people who write, vote for, and ultimately pass obscene legislation like that which makes lunacy lawful.
It's something that is at least passively, whenever not directly, condoned by the public, and you can't be surprised to find that there are women who'll use it as a means of enriching themselves, it's there, so they utilise it for their self interests, which is unfortunately a very logical thing for them to do within their personal contexts.
Basically, you should limit your interactions with all females to the most practical extent, user.
Laws do not protect men from false accusations of sexual misconduct.

WE'LL DO IT LIVE! FUCK IT!

FUCKIN'
THING
SUCKS

gonna go with WHAT IS GYNOCENTRISM for 500, ya pinhead

>Right winger growing
>All of a sudden he is pedophile or rapes women

I'm starting to believe Sup Forums at this point

only reason you don't believe Sup Forums is cause of the same slanderous nonsense

wonder if it'll also happen to Cucker Coralsun
he used to be the co-host of one of FNC's morning shows and suddenly skyrocketed into being the solo host of his own show in a primetime slot
unsubstantiated allegations of x, y, and z, when?

Another problem is that Bill O'Reilly's viewers are mostly really old people, aka the demographic advertisers care about the least.

Read the picture dummy, it says the 25-54 demographic is where he's dominating

might as well say he is dominating in the 9 to 90 year old demographic, 25-54 is not a range that anyone legitimately uses for anything meaningful

>dominating
>652 000 viewers of 25-54 out of 3.7 million
That's not much to brag about

You think that acting like an asshole because a woman won't sleep with you despite your threats makes you based?

there are still people stupid enough to believe the press isn't fiction, ratings aren't real, and the economy isn't somewhat centrally controlled?

O reilly is retarded. And i saiy that as a "drumpf" voter. Hes a stupid neocon nacissist

ITS NOT FAIR

THEYRE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!

Is summer already... fuck

Kys or go back to club penguin

Ratings are real. They determine who gets paid what. Sure others can low about ratings, bit that doesn't diminish their value. Ratings are not a measure of intellectual or quality content, only a measure of popularity and attention.

I got it. Fuck noobs.

Yes... Where do you think we are?

I thought this was Sup Forums, not /r9k/.

Any differences between them and Sup Forums are purely cosmetic

I though Tucker was gay?

sorry sweetie, but you don't get to bring friends

But how did he not know what "play us out" meant?

Women are snakes and someone like o'reilly is a massive target. Same shit happened to letterman iirc. Some low level hoe gets a shot to sue for millions and knows they will settle out of court so it's practically a guaranteed payday.

>Women are snakes
Human beings are snakes. You make the mistake of assuming that men wouldn't do something like that if they had the chance.

Based Billy Boy raking in that $$$$$$$ and there is not a god damn thing you or your false allegations can do about it.

Bill is a good boy. He didn't do anything.

lol yeah he is not a high IQ guy like yourself

He has a wife and 3 daughters so he at least slogs the old lady from time to time.

I believe he earns 20M a year. After Federal and Jew York state taxes that's still like 10M.

Reminder that history is made by the victors (i.e. not you)

You aren't a victor simply because the guy you voted for won.

Sup Forumsmblr clinton shills BLOWN OUT

You Sup Forums faggots are so drawn in to the partisan bullshit that you're literally defending an asshole who admitted to sexual harrassment because "muh SJWs"

deal with it sweetheart, you lost, we won!