This is the 2 countries I would love to visit before I die

This is the 2 countries I would love to visit before I die.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.timesofindia.com/city/chennai/german-tourist-raped-in-mamallapuram/articleshow/57979595.cms
newsable.asianetnews.com/south/japanese-woman-raped-in-kerala-accused-arrested
huffingtonpost.in/2017/06/06/four-men-allegedly-gang-rape-minor-in-karnataka-no-arrests-yet_a_22128157/
quora.com/My-name-is-Chut-Will-I-face-trouble-visiting-India-1
youtu.be/uDvMwPFJhwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

οk

Why India?

Your country is beautiful. I just love your absolutely rich history and your architecture.

Be safe. Everday i can read tourists getting beaten up in northern parts of India.

What about the south? Does it not happen there? Is the north worse than the south?

>Why India?
because its currently the only country worse off than france

Redpill me on Hampi and Jaipur. I've heard good things for both.

So he want to visit India, then he goes to the US to get shot and die

Goa, diu and Damião are awsome.
Everything else is dirtyer i dont advice woman to roam free in India even for me as a portuguese i had to bail multiple times ..
You are going to be disapointed withthe buildings, but the temples are worth while but i woukd not advice its full of people everywere at any hour and all of them try to scam you pennies.
Rich people are the only ok in Índia and even them only the young , the old farts and medivel-tier barbarians

Oh you meant Poland?

I've been to both.

>You are going to be disapointed withthe buildings,
What's with the buildings?

>but the temples are worth while but i woukd not advice its full of people everywere at any hour and all of them try to scam you pennies.
Yeah this is the reason I don't want to visit the Taj Mahal. I can't imagine how crowded it'll be.

Where do I go if I want to avoid explore cool areas without scammers and other forms of cancer around?

It happens in South too. But that faggot seems to be a 'South so debeluped' memer. Its just north Indian states are filled with literal chimps so south niggers can comfort themselves that they are slightly better off than those chimps.

Agree about America. Some people say that when you see the statue of liberty or just new york's sky scrappers it takes your breath away and almost makes you faint (probably not because of the view itself but mostly because you realise at that moment that you're literally standing in the centre of the world). I would really love to also see small towns in america and just take a road trip through different parts of the US. Too bad it's extremely expensive and i doubt i'll ever manage to do that ;_;

I have not heard much violence in south atleast to tourists.
Hampi is like lost city with all old archeological monuments. I would say you could visit a lot of places like hampi in south india. Jaipur is very far from hampi and is a unique place . Visit both but if you are going to visit hampi dont forget to checkout nearby places too. Hampi will be less crowded than any other tourist places you'll visit.

There's a thread about this on /trv/ if you're interested OP:

Neevu Kannadigger?

Everytime i pick up newspaper i could see there's gangrape in some northern state. Recently there was an attack in agra against some tourists which was all over every frontpage of newspapers. It's just a fact faggot.

Illa

Even Goa is not that great. A lot of the backwards savages from the other states have migrated there

>no attacks against tourists in south
Nigger please stop lying. This meme might work in randia but not in here
m.timesofindia.com/city/chennai/german-tourist-raped-in-mamallapuram/articleshow/57979595.cms
>Appropriating one single incident as a fact
I guess now raping tourists is a Tamil nigger hobby
As expected from a mallu

Illa means no in kannada,tamil and Malayalam.
>implies only one single attack ever happened in north.

>Claims stats from ass
>implies the article that I linked is the only incident that ever happened in South
I could on forever if this was a linking tournament
newsable.asianetnews.com/south/japanese-woman-raped-in-kerala-accused-arrested
Also in Malayalam and Tamil its alla and illai repectively.

BTW obligatory
t.tambrahm master race

>reading newspaper
>in 2017 and almost 2018
Besides calling out for your anachronistic sources of information,how dumb are you exactly?
What makes you think gangrapes are something unique to North niggers
huffingtonpost.in/2017/06/06/four-men-allegedly-gang-rape-minor-in-karnataka-no-arrests-yet_a_22128157/
Can't really blame you though.You seems to be here fresh from reddit and believes a lot of lies the commies there spread to create hatred against states that vote for BJP.

>tambram
Are you really dark? I've met tambrams as dark as sub-saharan africans and I've met a few who look no different from your random punjabi.

Only english newspapers like TOI have retarded feminist articles with their authors sitting in foreign countries. Hindustan and Swarajyamag are alright.
Authors and reporters who write in local languages are more informed and down to earth than retarded english authors with their snarky and obnoxious attitude.

Why do you care so much about skin colour faggot?
I would consider my self light brown or something(Maybe one shade lighter than pic related).I don't know really.At this point its hard to determine caste by colour.I have seen a lot of bhatts and sharmas darker than me.Even something like pic related is considered a 'arien brahmin'

in south media is under control of the governments

>indians arguing with each other

do you have any english indian newspaper where I can read your discussions?

Maybe judge by yourself

>Why do you care so much about skin colour faggot?
Rude.
I was just a bit curious

quora.com/My-name-is-Chut-Will-I-face-trouble-visiting-India-1

>english Indian newspaper
The Hindu, Times of India, Hindustan Times are some of major ones.

Pajeets pretty much hate each other.Only thing that unites them is either worship of monkeys or collective butthurt for getting rekt by superior brits(Left wing Indian's 'civic' naionalism).
Brits are a long ago and people are starting to forget tham and we can already see seditious elements growing up in left dominated states(Thats why niggers here are lying that South India safe and only North India is a shithole despite evidence to the contrary)

The former case of nationalism(Worship of monkeys) is Hindu nationalism btw.

>Visiting other countries.
For what? Humans are the same useless creature mix wherever you go.
Culture is just a product for mass consumption, those that created it are extinct.
Food gives you diarrhea.
Nature is just randomly shaped dirt.

Reads one shitty news article and decides newspapers are for idiots.

>calling yourself a pajeet
>claiming other people are superior
Wew lad relax.

Swarjyamag. Most of these are filled with rubbish articles with their authors having no grasp on reality while writing from america. Obnoxiously smug "feminists" and dismissive of local writers.

You seem like huge cuck. I can smell weakness in your words.

That is'nt an opinion piece faggot.That's an actual news event that happened.It did'nt became an issue of national debate because those states are not ruled by a party that is thoroughly hated by the 'national' English medium news media houses.

STFU mellunigger
Also at this point I am culturally an anglo.So I don't identify with my fellow pajeets.
>pajeets calling anyone cucks
Top Cuck

By that logic you are the cuck,faggot.

I like the idea of India but the reality doesn't sound too good

Fucking brit cunt can fuck right off. Noone gives a shit about your muslim cunt.

Goa has armed police in the beachs, the hotels are too class and it has well preserved buildings, and ita a good starting point into Índia.
I like theyre food, the only reediming quality of theyre country.
True but its the best part , and for me the portuguese heritage its the a BIG plus, but i dont think il ever go again, now i wish to visit Ormuz

Goa is full of israelis and israili prostitutes. Go there if you are a chad type and like to party.

Goa has barely anything indian. It's a tourist attraction because of it's hippie culture which started in 70's.

True. These foriegners want to visit India for "spirituality" or some other bs and goes to goa.
Then puts Insta update
I travelled india lol #wagabond #wanderlust #feeling_spiritual #lifegoals

This is the kind of trash they post in english "newspapers".

And yet its the best part of India, if you people dont like them give it back, you pretty much ruined the native populacional.
Im not a hater but your country is the most vile, dirty shithole in Asia

You seem to be this guy.

Goa is no longer a part of Portugal.
Stop being butthurt, its been centuries.

He seems like the yank desu

>that article
>The writer is a professor of Economics, Australian National University
>dilbert
The fuk, its a mess.
Why do NRIs become so obnoxious and ride on their high horse and think they know about this country? Why do the editors care about their retarded opinions.

I never use proxy but most non hippie people that visit India hate it, the ones that stay is for business.
I know we wont have it back, but my wife grandfather was jailed in Índia for 7 years after you invaded and i love the men, so i guess im not imparcial

India has a really funny definition of nationalism my dude.Someone like Shashi Tharoor goes abroad asking for reparations from British for massacres that happened in North India when he comes from a state which was an independent and prosperous princely kingdom seperate from British India and had mostly amiable relations with the British.
Then he comes back from his trip telling "outsiders"(Here central government) should stop making decisions for Kerala.

Is there any replacement for indiachan yet?

>tambram

youtu.be/uDvMwPFJhwU

I want to make a futaba based indian website with main focus on touhou.

But I dont know how make a website and which domain to buy or which host should I use. 100₹ per month would be my limit.

>And yet its the best part of India
Tbh it's usually very easy to improve tiny city-states/states in comparison to larger areas.

Just be cautious as not to get culturally enriched or scammed. Especially stay away from backward states.
We have lot of dindu tier people. The last attack on tourists I read was on swiss couple in agra. Not that other parts are better. I had my friend get attacked in goa. They did it because they can and get away with it.

Goa was one of several citys founded by the Portuguese, mumbai was founded by a portuguese doctor.
We did mostly good in India the title of goa was Rome of the east.

The first europea to found a city is Asia was Alexender the Great the second was Afonso Albuquerque.

Nobody gives a shit.

>Goa was one of several citys founded by the Portuguese, mumbai was founded by a portuguese doctor.
Yes but these are still just small cities or states and the quality of life wouldn't have been that good anyway (pretty buildings aside)

>The first europea to found a city is Asia was Alexender the Great the second was Afonso Albuquerque.
Cool.

nice comeback, jaques

>Be OP
>get shot whilst shitting in the street

Yo OP. I went India myself a couple of years back. Here's what to look out for

1. The poverty. It's mind-numbing. It's hard to see how so many people can walk on the street paying no mind to all the suffering around them.

2. Scammers. Fucking everywhere with even a hint of tourists.

3. The smell. It smells atrocious in the cities.

4. Take some medicine with you. You're definitely going to get sick.

But all that aside India is a hit or miss. If you can stomach those four then you'll probably end up liking it a lot like I did. It really is rich in culture/history.