It's a Julia's mom cries herself to sleep episode

>it's a Julia's mom cries herself to sleep episode

>it's a Julia starts screaming and taking her clothes off because the Count didn't count in powers of 10 episode

>it's a Julia arranges all of Oscar's trash into piles based on size, colour, material and smell and hyperventilates whenever he tries to touch any of the piles episode

>its a julia stops halfay through every scene to vomit into a bin episode

>you think the eyes look too creepy?
>nah

>it's a Julia eats a tub of Play-Do and racially abuses Big Bird episode

>it's a Julia develops a crush on Elmo and keeps trying to awkwardly slam her face into his without closing her eyes episode

>its a julia tells the florist "we used to stack fucks like you five feet high in korea... use ya for sandbags" episode

>It's a Julia starts approving of Hitler in class episode

>it's a Julia discovers anime episode

>It's a Julia recites pi to the 600th digit but screams and smears shit on the walls when she fucks up

>it's a Julia starts running around with her arms behind her after watching Naruto episode

>it's a Julia establishes a death grip on Elmo's penis and needs to be talked down with the promise of chicken tenders episode

GOAL-LYEEENE

>It's a Julia gets molested episode

>It's a Julia forcefully puts her finger up Big Bird's asshole every night and when she's told to stop she pees on the floor and rolls in it episode

>it's a Julia realises that no one likes her in real life and starts posting on Sup Forums in a desperate attempt to revel in the social interaction she craves but will never be able to enjoy under normal circumstances episode

>It's a Julia has a meltdown and causes $2000 worth of damage and injures a student, but it's the schools fault for not catering to her episode

>It's a Julia's sister gets neglected because she is normal so her parents think that she will raise herself and she has a disadvantaged upbringing because of this. Additionally she is required to mature early and be a parent or carer for her sister, with the responsibilities of an adult who takes care of a disabled child hoisted on a child who lacks the capacity to endure that responsibility. Julia's sister will resent Julia and her parents because of this neglect and impossible expectation thrust on her, which she was never shown any appreciation for.

Best ones.

>it's a Julia makes a Baneposting thread episode

>it's a Julia realises that someone ate one of her oreos which she counted five times just an hour ago and starts slamming her head into a wall while reciting the alphabet backwards

>its a Sup Forums just makes fun of their own mental condition episode

>it's a Julia makes 7 consecutive threads about the prequels episode

>it's a Julia bites chunks out of Elmo's arm when he tells her that anime girls aren't real episode

Autism really isn't that bad, is it Sup Forums ?

>It's a Julia becomes unnaturally obsessed with a fictional character because they have very "modern eyes" episode

>It's a Julia gets unreasonably upset about the Plinkett reviews because it reminds her of the time her Christmas was ruined by X-Wings episode

If not for the welfare state I expect close to 100% of autists would be homeless

>It's a Julia adds up the car number plates and tries to beat her high score on the way home episode

>snuffalopagus masturbates in front of julia because only big bird can see him

It's a Julia gets invited to a party and manages to gain control of the playlist, plugging in her cracked ipod and playing non-stop anime OPs to an uncomfortable audience of partygoers while she explains in explicit detail which anime each one is from and why she likes them episode

>It's a Julia uses her toes to count the vowels and consonants in a sentence, where the right big toe moves for consonants and the left for vowels

Hehe stupid bitch who does this sometimes...

>It's a Julia watches the golden era seasons of the Simpsons on repeat then makes threads about Chuck's/Bort between them asking what do they mean episode

I feel like another paragraph or two on top might be needed for this to make sense.

I hope you're joking

>it's a Julia's mother tries to convince her to get rid of the crimson, studded trenchcoat she hasn't stopped wearing for five weeks episode

>Julia begins killing other muppets and posting incriminating photos on Sup Forums in a desperate big for (you)s

what the fuck do you care what I do with my toes you piece of shit

Going deeper just makes it less sensible

>it's a Julia thinks a male friend wants to have sex with her because he invited her into his room so while he's in the bathroom she strips down to nothing but her Frozen panties and stands there awkwardly in order to seduce him episode

>It's a Julia buys an overprices scorpion jacket and tells everyone "I drive" episode

I think that Orion Crisis is the key here. Or maybe the Dolphin thing, was that meant to explain the dolphins because I'm still so confused.

best in the thread

Not even memeing, why does Julia have like 4 different types of Autism

That's actually pretty fucking hot. tfw no qt autistic gf.

>it's a Julia decides to label herself as asexual and loses her shit if anyone doesn't use the correct pronouns around her episode

Because 4 is a square number.

>it's a Julia bites user's dick because she thought men liked it and when he yells at her for it, she curls into the fetal position and starts screaming non-stop until he sings the entire soundtrack to Toy Story to her episode

>it's a Julia starts reading her anatomically incorrect, romantically sterile erotic fanfiction in public episode

>asexual
>pronouns
One of us has the wrong idea about what 'asexual' means. I thought that it was just not being sexually active. Where do pronouns come in?

You're only making it sound better dude.

if you're autistic, it has pronouns

>Where do pronouns come in?
He's just being butthurt about sjws, don't think too hard about it.

>It's a Julia gets told she's special for the first 10ish years of her life so she develops a superiority complex which is manifestly bizarre when she's unable to function normally in life yet looks down on every single other person she meets

tfw

>it's a Julia smokes marijuana for the first time and enters a catatonic stupor which everyone vastly prefers to her usual problematic nature episode

Do you need a hug there, user?

I really can't say what any of it's about

>it's an elmo goes onto Sup Forums and pretends not to be a total newfag while talking about what julia would do as if Sup Forums isn't autism central

>It's a Julia gets an A- instead of an A and starts rolling around on the floor throwing an actual tantrum episode

Its too late. It took me a while to figure out my life wasn't 'normal'. You just assume the life you're brought up in is how most lives normally are.

I expect my story isn't very rare for siblings of autistic/other mental or physically impaired people.

>It's a Julia tries to make a snide reply but comes off looking even more autistic than anyone else in the thread about a Sesame Street character

>it's a Julia just lies there like a corpse while user has sex with her, staring unblinkingly into his eyes and occasionally robotically saying "I like it" until she flails around like a fish, makes a series of panicked gasping sounds and screams at user to get out of the room so she can roll up in her blanket for the rest of the day episode

>It's a "Julia gets herself legally reclassified as a male before finding out at the end that it's common for autistic people to have a fixation on gender, and she isn't actually a transexual but she realizes that if anyone finds out she'll enter permanent melt down mode so she keeps using the men's restroom and dressing in tuxedos" episode

This one dealt with some pretty dark themes, not sure it was appropriate for a 2 hour special

At last, at least, you've said something I don't like. You had an autistic gf in your past?

>It's a Julie joins the alt right because the t_d has repetitive easy to follow slogans and memes that makes her feel comfortable and safe episode

>It's a Julia keeps repeating the sequence: Spongebob Mr Crab Squidward Lerry Patrick Sandy Plankton Mermaid man in this exact order imagining their voices when they say their name when she's anxious and doesn't wanna meet somebody who knows her when she's outside her house

Yeah I did that

>It's a Julia can't help but insert her political views into everything in her life because she realizes her personality without them has the depth of a puddle episode

>it's a Julia starts aggressively reciting statistics to the most law-abiding, least threatening black guy she knows so she can post on Sup Forums about how she totally went to the ghetto and let Tyrone have it episode

>its a Julia tears up when someone points out The God Emperor, as she calls him, has not yet built a wall around America and she begins to stutter and can't get her words out so everyone gives her space and lets her calm down for the next 16 hours episode

I think we can all agree that Julie was in the wrong but you have to remember that was all after the episode where Elmo told her that if she wouldn't sleep with black people that makes her a racist. It probably fucked with her head, no surprise she went batshit.

Never thought that Sesame Street would have such a serious take on racial politics and sexuality tbqh famalam.

I think they went a little far in some places, what the fuck was up with this character?

>It's a Julia doesn't clean her room for 24 months episode and slowly the filth begins to creep from the bin to next to the bin to the desk to the floor to onto the bed until Julia is sitting and sleeping amongst her trash and doesn't recognise this is not good for her immune system as she begins to develop rickets and scabies

I can help clarify, the horns are a metaphor for the banking industry

>it's a Julia puts a puppy in a washing machine to wash it's spots off episode

Yeah but he just appears for like 3 minutes and is never mentioned again

>it's a Julia doesn't understand that zombies aren't the same as living people and tries to prove that she's right by killing her sister episode

Meant to say at last, not at least, now spill user.

A lot of these are retardation, not autism.

>It's a Julia is obsessed with reading books so long as those books are the same book over and over episode

>it's a Julia uses an impact drill to kill Laquisha because "her skin color wasn't right" episode

>it's a Julia lets everyone know she chose her avatar to be the Colo Claw Fish episode

>It's a Julia is ahead of her class as a child because of the advanced early learning but then begins to stall and fall behind when she reaches about 13 and never recovers episode

>It's a Julia starts making OC characters, but for some reason they are all male with breasts (or "pecs" as she calls them) episode

Fucking flashbacks user
I knew two brothers who had an older sister who was quite heavily retarded, but she also played it up - she was really different around her carer and the babysitter she spent a lot of time with compared to her the time she spent with her family. The youngest boy hardly spoke and the eldest left home at 16, the mother was a snarky, melodramatic alcoholic, and both boys had anger issues that came out when they had friends around.

I think the oldest one plays national basketball now though and the youngest went to uni (ie they both ditched our shitty hometown and their family asap). I saw the girl when I went home to see family, she's radically different when she's with her carer and nothing like all the stand out moments I remember from childhood (around her mother)

Feels weird man, I hated the older brother and never wanted anything to do with the younger one but they're both victims in their own way

And if the child-sibling-parent gets frustrated they get scolded for not being fair/patient/nice/good/whatever.

So I can understand the deeply embedded rage that randomly pops up.

My sibling left ASAP but I stayed for a bit, now I'm an adult I am capable of caring for my retard sibling but I still have no desire to longterm. I want to lead a normal life that isn't burdened before I get to experience being a father and being burdened again.

I remember this
weird shit

>And if the child-sibling-parent gets frustrated they get scolded for not being fair/patient/nice/good/whatever.
Hence why the youngest one was borderline mute, probably had anxiety from the borderline neurotic mother

>So I can understand the deeply embedded rage that randomly pops up.
Yeah, I get frustrated at myself for stupid shit sometimes and I imagine if I had that sort of duality of one sibling getting away with literally screaming and thrashing on the floor in public but I also had to give them whatever they wanted and otherwise be as low maintenance as possible I'd be a bit fucked up too.

Sounds like you're coping with it well user, kudos. I think you'll find you're stronger than most

>Yeah, I get frustrated at myself for stupid shit sometimes and I imagine if I had that sort of duality of one sibling getting away with literally screaming and thrashing on the floor in public but I also had to give them whatever they wanted and otherwise be as low maintenance as possible I'd be a bit fucked up too.

I'd never thought about it in those terms but I'm sure that played a part in my childhood. I distinctly remember being sat down and told I made friends easier than sibling and I had to take care of him, I was about 6, and I did, I'd constantly get into fights at school to protect him. He never appreciated it and told me to my face if I ever got into a fight he'd never help me.

All of that just seemed so normal because I didn't know any different.

>it's a Julia copes with her lack of adult success by fixating on her parents temporary confiscation of a toy during her childhood, and mentally elevating her limited life experience by contextualizing it into sagas and storylines based on common tantrums of the times, then systematically recites those stories on repeat to herself and others to maintain that distracting context which liberates her from an obligation to succeed in the present episode

>It's a Julia finally thinks she's found someone who understands her episode