What kind of man shaving his armpits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7MGUNV8MxU&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's proper hygiene

metrosexuals

need be aerodynamic, pal.

this. Also they forced him to shave his hair
what I don't understand is why they dyed it brown? They must be some fruity hairdresser aliens if y'ask me

Better than pulling them one by one

They shaved his hair, why wouldn't they shave his armpits?

It's to reduce your opponents friction if he gets you in a full nelson. Having a smooth axilla just might save your life.

It's not shaved, it's blonde you dumb cunts.

serious question, do women prefer men with shaved pits or with hair? I've asked women themselves and get contradictory answers

me, because it fucking smells and is annoying because of the friction

Well then clearly it depends on the woman.

>Not shaving your armpits because they dry faster post shower that way meaning that you can apply deodorant sooner and more effectively onto the surface
Unless you're the kind of pleb that applies deodorant to wet pits...

The kind that cares what kind of armpit hair other men have.

Depending on the amount of hair you naturally have, they usually should be trimmed but not shaven.

Actually shaved armpits cause excessive sweating as well as chafing. There is a reason why we have hair.

you're gonna need to start not caring what women like senpai

they don't even know, they just like what they like at that very moment.

>"I know Stacy it's like so weird because normally I would never suck off a guy who has _______ but this time I kinda liked it"

Will be heard on repeat, every brunch around the western world, every weekend, for the rest of your life

Why men have nipples then?

All us strayan hunks do it. Hair allows stinky bacteria to breed

vestigial tissue

If you take no interest in what women want you literally never get laid

Just use a towel bro

They absolutely do chafe at least, intolerably so. I can confirm this.

I'm never doing it again and that experience has convinced me shaving my balls etc is a terrible idea as well.

>not using trimmer like a normal person.
Its like you want the discomfort of shaving armpits.

the only excuse is if you're an athlete, all these metrosexual faggots without a hair on their body except for their numale beard need to kill themselves

What the fuck.

I hate Thor now.

They better let Chris Hemsworth grow his armpit hair and shoot every scene with his armpits visible again. There's still 7 months to correct this

to a point you need to know they want a strong masculine guy, after that figure out the blanks

>What kind of man shaving his armpits?
A tamed one.

Ahahhahaha, fucking hell

The whole fucking point is to NOT to worry about what women want and to chase your own goals, this includes women

Women are reactionary you fucking cretin

lol what are you talking about numales are the ones that doesn't shave their body hair

Individual preferences.
It is not a deal breaker for them and that is all you really need to know.

It is blonde not shaved retards

I would get laser hair removal of my whole body if I had the money

>HEHE THOSE FAGGY NUMALES DON'T WAX THEIR VAGINAS

This goy got goyed

?

HELA FUCKING EPIC

HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=v7MGUNV8MxU&t=1s

All fetuses start out as female (XX). The Y chromosome that determines males comes later in development with the SRY gene.

no idea, mine's blond straight like cat hair, if it was curly or black I would though probably

Just use cgi armpit hair

anymore obvious shill?

>All us strayan hunks do it.
Get fucked cunt, you don't speak for us all.

Do what you want, but dress well (like chicks want) and fuck them like they want to be fucked

Yes I do, you degenerate furball cunt

>Actually shaved armpits cause excessive sweating as well as chafing.

>HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!
Hey, you're that faggot shill from the JL thread!

"LMAO DUDE I KNOW HIM FROM WORK"

I wanted to wipe my computer from the face of this Earth after hearing that.

I fucking hate Marvel.

trim pubic hair. never shave.

According to Girls Out West you never shave

Obviously not Thor, since there's clearly hair in that pic.

I would castrate myself for the opportunity to suck him off

I know him form work
loved that line.

Is Hulk gonna fucking job?

I get Hemsworth probably shaves his armpits in real life, but why would Thor have shaved armpits?

No the Hulkster will go over. As usual.

>having hairy pits
Gross.

>we want the numale audience

Because the hairs eventually won't stop smelling no matter how hard you shower and deo.

Men can actually lactate under certain conditions. We're actually supposed to be able to serve as backup breatsfeeders if our wives die.

This. Shaving is bad, painful and uncomfortable, but trimming with an electric machine (like the onese used for beards) is perfectly fine and it doesn't sting or anything after a warm shower. Just leave it 1-2 mm long and it's fine and much cleaner. Plus i am hairy as fuck so i have to - if i leave it it grows too much

I shave my armpits, because it's uncomfortable with hair. Also, the hair gets wet and gross.

wrestlers, fighters, bodybuilders

fuck off southerner

Even those who "want shaved" (ie while looking at men in the media) would probably think you're a fag if you cared enough to take the effort to do it

>We're actually supposed to be able to serve as backup breatsfeeders if our wives die.
The heck you on about mate? We just start out as females in the womb, nipples just don't go away. They are useless for males, but since they are there, they can retain some of lactation function. The idea that men would breastfeed is a bit silly.

You sound like you're trying to justify your preference as some sort of objective fact. Some people just like it in a different way, it doesn't invalidate your own tastes, no need to get your knickers in a twist.

Takes 30 seconds to trim them once a week with a trimmer in the shower, like the pubes. Feels cleaner.

It's not silly. IF a baby sucks on your nipples day in day out, you'll eventually start producing milk.

Will it be as plentiful or nutritious as woman's milk? No but it's still milk.

i just read this thread and trimmed my armpits for the first time in my life

>I've asked women themselves and get contradictory answers
So what the fuck you asking here for?

try trimming your legs next if you want to experience life-changing comfy

buy a $10 pair of clippers from walmart
put it to 2
trim every other month or so

Fag

SeRiouslY?

>tfw naturally have minimal body hair

I can confirm that women (in my experence) really like to trail their hands in my chest hair. Even the ones I'm not going out with/fucking.