Why

why

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/03/31/marvels-david-gabriel-sales-slump-people-didnt-want-diversity-didnt-want-female-characters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get used to it

You are complaining about a white character that nobody knows or cares about being changed into a black person. Who gives a shit? Honestly. You are just as bad as the people whining about Light being white in the western version of Death Note.

Seriously, nobody cares. Nobody cared about the character at all. Nobody gave a shit about Thor either, before the MCU came about.

>jesus is white man in every movie, not arab or jew
>fiction is fiction is fiction is fiction is fiction

What did Jews look like 2k years ago? You're a fool if you think ethnicities don't change their appearance over time. Just compare Murricans to Brits

why not also make Tony Stark a chinese woman lol who cares xd

Shit like that is how Disney gets high scores in Rotten Tomatoes.
The "critics" adore blackwashing.

I bet you think this was acceptable too

this black characters are for black people and white characters are for everybody. And now I'll go back to

But he wasn't changed into a Chinese woman.

Nobody cares about the character in the OP. I don't even remember the actress's name. All I know her from is Westworld. The only way one can be upset about the casting choice is if they made themselves mad.

For all the complaints about forced diversity, there are an equal amount of complaints about diversity. 99% of the time, it's a non-story. Just look at the Miles Morales Spider-Man. People were bitching about Spider-Man being turned into a black kid, but it wasn't Spider-Man. It was an alternate universe character who wasn't even Peter Parker. It was a non-story.

People just love to complain about nothing.

Because it works

>I'm missing the fucking point

At this point I've given up resisting the media overlords, but if they're going to push miscegenation I at least demand attractive negritas.

I honestly think most white people can't tell if black people are supposed to be attractive or not so the casting directors and shit just take a guess.
>Is this a good one Tanner?
>Herbert, that's a bonobo
>Oh shit, what about this one?
>It's probably a human so she'll do

I hate niggers so fucking much

This pisses me off more because the actress is ugly as fuck and can't even act.
But yeah, this niggerwashing is unsufferable. Fucking heimdallr became black in these piece of shit movies.

>he wasn't changed into a Chinese woman
Yes, now is an African American girl
also
bleedingcool.com/2017/03/31/marvels-david-gabriel-sales-slump-people-didnt-want-diversity-didnt-want-female-characters/

Blacks just cant stop stealing, can they?

yeah user it's all in our heads, hehehe, forced diversity and retarded feminism aren't literally subverting every media.

whats the point of carrying a small axe when you can get a big axe?

I don't support that at all. And the comic audience didn't support it, either.

Again, I still don't know the OP character's name, and I don't even want to. Why? She doesn't matter. She's irrelevant. It's nothing. For every politically correct action, one can bring up an incident of whitewashing.

The funny thing is, I don't even think the OP cares. How many people know about that character, and how many people give a shit about her race?

Miles Morales is completely justified, people who bitched about that are just racist.
>Nobody cares about the character in the OP
Well maybe you don't. Anyways, making a viking character black makes zero sense and doesn't work at all. I don't care about Nick Fury being black because that doesn't change anything, but Valkyrie loses her identity as a character completely.

don't know, how may people know that all the nordic myths are white? how many people know that Thor is based iin a futuristic version of that? how many think that that's just for pandering to the SJW crowd that don't even go to see the movies or buy comics?

Nothing about these shitty Thor movies makes sense. I couldn't care less if Marvel massacred the entire Norse mythology if that meant that we got a single decent Thor movie.

good post my friend x^D

Nice stock response. I would expect nothing less from the "le reddit boogeyman" posters who plague this website.

HNNNNG
MUH DICK

white men just can't enough of that sexual chocolate

10/10 casting a true aryan goddess

Blacks shoved in face

Its nothing

Kys

>Thinking Jesus wasn't white. LULZZZZ

If you people had your way Thor would be white supremacy: the character

>middle east
>white
c'mon