/nba/ general - the future edition

>trading all of this to be an annual 2nd round exit until Butler leaves in 2-3 years

PHI:Joel Embiid (ankle) will play vs. Clippers
WAS:Markieff Morris out; Kelly Oubre starting
UTA:Ricky Rubio (hip) questionable for Sunday
PHI:Joel Embiid (ankle) is a game-time decision
NO:Rajon Rondo back in the starting lineup
OKC:Russ Westbrook, Carmelo Anthony GTDs Sunday
CLE:George Hill will start in Cavs debut Sunday
PHI:Joel Embiid (ankle) questionable Saturday
PHO:Elfrid Payton to make Suns debut vs. Denver
PHO:Devin Booker (hip) will not play Saturday
PHO:Tyson Chandler (neck) ruled out Saturday
MLW:John Henson (hamstring) out Saturday vs. ORL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltPYXdtBXnU
youtube.com/watch?v=3OZth8ZP6vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone redpill me on Brandon Wright. What is his game (compare him with someone else)? Is he a decent backup center?

I'm a spurs fan, but come on there's a reason we never won till we got Duncan.

Just ignore this bum talking about generational talents, he's trolling. Let's wait it out in the LD

Is Dunn good now or something? Did the Wolves fuck up? Why are Wolves front office such shit.

>I'm a spurs fan, but come on there's a reason we never won till we got Duncan.
Robinson's sidekicks until Duncan was Sean fucking Elliiot and Vinnie del Negro. If Robinson had Kevin Johnson or Stockton the Spurs would've at least made the finals.

Thibs doesn't give his rookies any playing time unless he absolutely has to

D'Angelo Russell is gonna be out of the league by this time next year

>if Robinson had a generational point guard he would have made the finals

gee really?

I'm so proud to be a bulls fan. We beat teams that are gonna try to make the wcf while our ownership is trying to force a tank. We sold high niko. Lelicans got scamed. Imagine us in 2-3 years. It shouldn't take 8 years for a rebuild #trusttheprocess #thisishowyoudoarebuildyoufaggotsinphilly

I hate Thibs. His insistance on crazy minutes and never playing rookies is so fucking short-sighted.

I think D'Antoni is going to fuck me off on the Rockets in a few years for similar reasons. Short rotations and not developing players ends up being a headache long-term.

You can give thibs the best bench in the league and he'll still over play his starters to the point that they fall apart
Look at boozer, rose and noah. Deng is a shell of himself.

He plays like Drose

Lonzo Bust*

I guess the Grizz decided they didn't need him since they've got Parsons for that

He can jump high and catch lobs. I think hes pretty strong too, thats all I know

Regarding the generational talent convo from last threads, it just seems too early to crown Embiid and Simmons generational talents. Although they clearly have the potential to be especially Embiid. We'll just have to check back on their production and success in like 5 years or whatever.

>too early

are we forgetting that Lebron lead his team to the finals at age 23?

>/nba/ during the Olympics

I said we're done discussing this

>I said we're done discussing this

Being a generational talent has nothing to do with production. Porzingas is something possibly even rarer yet his production didn't fully show it yet

What is going to happen if Cleveland beats the Celtics tomorrow?

>Being a generational talent has nothing to do with production

you don't get to decide when the conversation is over. I own this thread you little bitch.

>I own this thread you little bitch.

All these niggas hella lame
Kobe with the pump fake

Guys it's you know who here, sometimes I just don't know, should I just kill myself?

I'm planning on ending it all when I turn 30.

L-Larold-kun... dont do it!

>had awful food poisoning all day
>wake up in time to watch some comfy /nba/
can a nets fan explain to me how Allen isn't a more focal part of their offense

I did too.

That was now 3 weeks ago.

Age gives you better perspective (there's a major shift in your late 20s) and makes you realise your mortality.

And my life got a lot better in the last year. I don't have the same instrusive suicidal thoughts these days.

There's like one unironic Nets fan on this site. I don't think he's here right now.

Will LeBron help the sixers to stop blowing 20 Pont leads?

any veteran all-star would, so yes

so is he declining or not?

>IT4 gets traded to LA
>INSTANT rehabilitation
>“My mentality is just to help this team in whatever role I’m in,” he said. “I would love to be a starter, but I’m on a new team that’s playing very well right now and I don’t want to mess any of that up. I’ll fit in where I fit in. When my name’s called I’m going to take advantage of my opportunity.

EXPECT THE PLAYOFF PUSH, LETS GO LAKERRRRSSS!!

No because the Sixers have literally 0 3pt shooting and adding LeBron or any other player that can't shoot 3s would make them redundant and even more prone to being blown out instead of blowing leads.

3pt shooting gets leads, not keeps them

Prime LeBron wouldn't be having the issues current LeBron is having so yes.

Also LeBron has the worst defensive rating of all players that average 30 minutes or more.

Let this photo serve as a reminder that some Bulls fans wanted Wiggins instead.

>Pelicunts had a massive lead at halftime
>Choke it all away

Why do people hate GarPax again? They are about to do (a fairly watered down version) of what the Celtics did with way less assets

We are beginning to see his one man army tricks fade. He won't be able to carry teams with his drive and kick game soon. But he'll probably still be top 5 at the position until he just completely falls off.

The thought that this team never won a title makes me ill.

I used to hate GarPax and love Thibs. Now I realize I was an idiot.

>thibs kept rose and the starters in a blowout against the sixers
>rose blows out his knee
>team is never the same again

Beware Kat and jimmy

Bombs will drop in Boston
Oh wait

they lost to a cripped bulls team yesterday and dunn wasn't even playing lmao

Pls delete this post
Please
;-;

so it's over no more mvps or rings? what's his ceiling now?

It's a minor miracle the Nets are as good as they are. They've barely had picks in years, traded all their veterans and cap space for whatever assets they can get their hands on but they are still nowhere near Bobcats bad when they easily could be. They might actually be good in the near future as they have their picks back from next season

bulls wiz thread?

is dubs spuds worth watching?

Nice one Russel. Fucked it up for the Nets lol, so glad we got rid of this faggot ass snitch ass hoe.

Nobody relevant on the spuds is playing. Gonna be a bloodbath.

Are there any players that use the pump fake so heavily like Kobe now?

I remember Butler did 2 pump fakes to try and win the game the last two games near the basket. Against the Cavs LeBron blocked him and against the Bulls Markennen didn't try and block it mid air even tho he had the length to do so and Butler scored the go ahead FG.

are the nets elite?

As a Spurs fan I'm not expecting much on the court because of injuries and such, but I'm still going to watch because I finished all my Rick and Morty DVDs and I want to study Pop's algorithms on the court.

embiid and wade

To me the closest is Derozan, & then Kuzma.

It'd be pretty meaningless.

IT debut tonight?

>Kuzma.

Sadly, yeah. He's gonna fuck things up, I know it.

oh no no no no no no

Now that ISO Joe is on the Rockets... Where is Belinelli going? what other bought out players are out there to grab?

Pump and lean in shot is super difficult and easy to block around all the athletes in today's NBA.

I don't think we'll ever see it again like Kobe and MJ did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltPYXdtBXnU
youtube.com/watch?v=3OZth8ZP6vg

The Kuze Cruise is legit.

He doesn't pump fake like Kobe dumbass

Well seeing as Lonzo is out he'll probably be the primary ball handler tonight, which he likes

Unless he puts up last year's Westbrook's numbers, no. For rings, he'll have to go to a legitmately good team that can cover for him more and more. A team that has a coach and FO he can trust.

I love watching old MJ highlights. If I played in the NBA I'd want to copy everything he did plus get a 3pt shot.

slowmo

And it's hilarious when people fall for it because the dude is so flat footed and never jumps early on his shot.

I say at most he has a chance at 3 more rings.
I think this year he has no excuses to not win
His bench is better than gsw
He's the best player for now
And his main competition(gsw) have a chance to be knocked off their throne
If he wins this year there's a chance gsw just implodes after the social media reception especially kd
I think people forget the only time gsw won against a full squad was last year, and they had a better bench.
The first time they beat the cavs was when kyrie and love was out
The second time they played blew a 3-1 lead
this is just my wishful thinking because I wanna see KD lose and cry on tv again.

>pelicans

>Hubie Brown
goddammit bros when is this old fuck gonna retire

I fucking love that the 76ers refuse to call Doc Rivers "Doc". they always call him Glenn

LAKERS GAME IS STARTING

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DENNIS FAG JR BOUT TO GET BTFO

>I say at most he has a chance at 3 more rings.

PFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is IT starting? Lmao

>Starters give you this
>Go to 2OT

AD is so gone. And Dinwiddle is gonna have to play for just $1.5 million next year until he can hit UFA.

i legit do not fucking understand dinwiddie

dude was complete trash on the pistons and couldn't hit a single shot to save his life, regardless of the scheme. now he can actually shoot, it's like a reverse fultz

Brooklyn in 2ot with NO

Remember during the offseason when I was posting about Lebum going to the warriors next offseason and you nogs laughed. Who's laughing now senpai?

Kenny Atkinson is pretty good coach. He was an assistant to Budenholzer during the prime Horford-Millsap years. Nets are running an offense the right way, but don't have enough pieces to win consistently. They're gonna be fine if they don't give out stupid contracts or draft busts.

off the bench

Damn the nba is soft, really should get rid of all fouls

Christ, is the WCF preview? This shit sucks

Idk if I’ve seen as poor three shooting in a short span as Acy there

dlo just shot the nets out of this game m8

BULLS VS WIZARDS
BULLS VS WIZARDS

NBA PRRRIYAAAAAAATIMEE

ISAIAH THOMAS

1/1

100%

Embiid RIP