How can i get out of this country?

how can i get out of this country?

why would you want to leave

this
comfy country

Hebele hübele

Emigrate

Perhaps you want to switch places?

n-not OP but i actually would like to switch...

come to Italy and open a kebab shop

romania is a eu member, most people in the world (except anglos probably since they have high living standards without the help of the eu) would love to switch places with you.
my mother has a friend whose daughter married a fat gypsy (i mean a literal overweight gypsy) just for a chance to live in the eu with him. they are planning on moving to germany though

well i get the point of "want to live in EU" but why do so fucking natasha mary foreigners to go to anywhere outside of russia? i mean i'd move abrouad too but does it have to be via fucking up your life aka mariage with an ugly looser?

>GYPSY'D

I don't want to ruin it for you but yes
so many africans here marry old shitty obese italian hags to get citizenship

Marriage is nothing more than a paper that says so. You don't obliged to do shit

If you are a qt I allow you to come to Greece and stay with me

don't be a whiny pussy like these wh*tes and stay there
if you stay there forever, kara boga will reward you

>but does it have to be via fucking up your life aka mariage with an ugly looser?
how else would she do it? russian education is shit i have to admit and learning german or french or whatever language is spoken in a eu country where you'd like to move to is really difficult. so becoming a legal immigrant who just wants to come to work to that country is almost impossible for an average natasha especially from a small town and a poor family.
so marriage is basically the only way for them to do that. and since most handsome men want to fuck them but not actually marry them they have to stick to uglier ones. also many natashas divorce their ugly husbands the moment they get their citizenship unless he wants to provide for her and buy her a lot of expensive stuff

Sup Forums e açsana bi de göt yangını görmek istiyorum :D

>how can i get out of this country?
Apply asylum in germany and say you are a kurd and Erdo wants to murder you since you are a kurd and add that some of your family members died while fighting ISIS.

Stop being a k*rd

Nothing wrong with Turkey.

Don't worry soon you'll have a country of your own