Do casuals ever wonder who Snoke is?

Do casuals ever wonder who Snoke is?

That would require him to make an impression first.

No, they know it's Plagueis

Does anyone?

PRO TIP: he was in Rogue One

Vader's butler?

They did at first, nobody really cares now though. He was so boring that I doubt most people even remember him. I don't think many people even remember most of the film to be honest.

Yes

I don't really get what makes people think he's anyone besides what he's presented as.

It's obviously anakins dark side force ghost.

It's obviously some overpowered random who somehow controls the First Order

Well seeing as casuals are the only ones who watch Disney Wars, I'd say that answer's varied.

Its sheev, he survived through his hate, or butthurt...or some shit...but its sheev

he's the main antagonist and they are desperate for him to be a more interesting character
makes perfect sense

Why did they give him such a forgettable and generic design?

Pro tip: In a convention some robot asked (((JJ))) and the others if Snoke was Plagueis, and none of them knew the name.

If the creators of this shit new Star Wars don't know the name do you really think the casuals (who are the only type of Star Wars fan that watch this garbage) know? Maybe they know just because of the fucking meme.

After the prequels turned Vader into space Jesus, revealed that Anakin built C3PO and Obi-Wan knew R2d2 and Boba Fetts dad Star Wars fags think EVERYTHING has to be connected

Because (((JJ))) is an incompetent director and they couldn't do anything right with this film.

>muh auteurs
>thinking a director is responsible for the design of a CGI character in a production this large
>having literally no idea how films like this are made

shut up faggot

>literally thinking jj just accepts whatever design is put infront of him and doesn't pick from a menagerie of designs
Stfu if you're truly so stupid

He's old as fuck and powerful, he has to have been alive during the main movies. Maybe hidden and dug up or some stupid shit.

>actually thinking the director is given complete creative control in a production this large with huge amounts of money on the line to the point that they alone just get to "pick" what goes in and what doesn't

s t o p
p o s t i ng

>shifted goal posts
I won. You can leave the thread now

QUADRA QUADS!!!

Pro tip: In this convention Mary Sue said "does he mean Snoke" and was abruptly cut off by JJ.

It's Mace Windu

>obsessed about the balance of the force: even when he was a Jedi, he had his moments with the dark side of the force (his choice of lightsaber combat style Vaapad, when he was going to kill supposedly defenseless Palpatine)
>heavily scarred, possibly caused by the force lightning and falling from a great height
>he was around to see the birth and fall of the empire

casuals wonder who that guy was at the end of the movie who didnt say anything