Why are actors so insecure about their height?

Why are actors so insecure about their height?

Other urls found in this thread:

masaltos.com/en/why-being-taller.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh I don't know, maybe because their entire career and livelihood is based on it?

kek, so Britain produces these?

Theatre bro here.
It's not necessarily about making them look taller than they are, it's about them looking taller or as tall as their co-stars to establish a physical relationship of power, dominance or submission.

I've worn lifts in shows before because the woman was 6ft tall, and they wanted to have me tower over her. It's not always about the actors height, but more often than not it's about how that height contrasts others.

ROBERT

Manlets, when will they learn?

Then we export them to america and other manlet countries

these look like clown shoes

L O L

>without anyone ever knowing your secret

I actually looked, its a Spanish company.
The website doesn't spare the keks either.

masaltos.com/en/why-being-taller.php

>Taller people are more self-confident and they are able to take decisions in an independent way (when we donĀ“t know to take decisions we tend to shrink)
>Taller people feel happier and they make others happier

Manlets take note.

I'm a tall guy (5'9") but if I were short, I wouldn't wear lifts. The moment you take your shoes off, your true height is shown.

>taller people are all these things
>putting elevator shoes on will give you these benefits
Manlets can't truly be this deluded?

this is bait right

>I'm a tall guy (5'9'')

Lol

As a tall, 5'8" man I say it's folly to attempt to hide your height like this. You live a lie, I fear for the sanity of manlets who partake in this charade.

They never learn

>thanks to these Italian shoes
The Union Jack is there because the text is in English
But you weren't to know that since you can't read

It might be, but I've legitimately heard guys say this IRL. I'm a manlet at 5'8", but I have a coworker who is even shorter at around 5'5". One day the subject came up and I told him my height and he said "no way! I'm 5'8", you have to be like 5'11" at least!"

It's amazing how people who don't constantly visit Sup Forums still have their self-esteem intact.

I'm quite tall as well (5'6.5"), and I would never wear lifts. They would just make you more insecure.

yeah, but you should have crushed his world anyway
he is outright lying to you, it's like he's telling you he owns Canada

I'm fairly short (6'4"), I'll probably pick up a pair of these shoes so that I can fulfill my dreams of becoming a big guy.

I'm of average height (6'10'') and I've considered wearing lifts before, it would be nice to have the extra little confidence boost when interacting with the ladies.

I'm 6'2", there are no actual benefits. Theres always something you don't have that you can blame stuff on. I hope you know I'm just teasing lad(let)s.

>There's always something you don't have that you can blame stuff on
Not me, I'm literally perfect

This

I'm a legit 173cm/5'8 and people don't believe me when i tell them my height, "no way you look 178cm

i'm pretty sure this is because every man of average height will pump a few cm to make himself feel above average

As a towering pillar of masculinity and perfection (5'2") I would never stoop to such measures

this is a way for manlets to feel better about themselves, to peg your height as higher than it is. you should have told him you were 5'6 to really piss him off

Short men wouldn't have to be insecure if people just treated them the same as everyone else.

Not my fault I keep tripping over them

As a man of 177cm I can say, everyone shorter than me thinks they are 5'10 (178cm).
Seriously, there was a crime in the street and when the police interviewed residents fucking everyone (even the women) stated their height as 5'10.

you wouldn't be saying this if you were tall
it's evolutionary big guys always do better than little guys

Anybody got that stupid pic of Jr on the red carpet in his casual lifts because his dress lifts were in the shop getting raised to heal levels.

so many Manlets in here

I'm 185cm, never need to wear retarded shoes to appear tall.
Girls compliment me all the time on my height.

feels good man

>so many manlets here
>is 185cm

if i wear the shoes will it make me look like i have BBC? all the white chicks crave BBC

like these white chicks, they are laughing at your small white cock and how inferior it is to BBC

>tower over all the hot girls
>they all crave my big white cock

the only one who is laughing is me because I won the genetic lottery

t. insecure faggot

but I'm not insecure.
I never have to worry about my looks.

Oh I did crush his world by simply telling him I'm 5'8". He even wanted to stand back to back and I'm a full half-head taller. He petered out of the discussion, but the damage was done.

Us manlets should probably stick together, but when the 6-foot Chads come thundering down the hall it's every manlet for himself out there.

I honestly think that it's so hard a thing to really internalize and come to grips with that many men will just push it down with cognitive dissonance. I STILL remember when I was 10 years old at the doctor's office getting a physical. He pulled up my growth chart and said that I'd end up at 5'9" or 5'8". I really, truly did not believe him.

From that point on it was denial until I started visiting Sup Forums in high school. Then I realized that I really am done growing, and I ended up right where he said I would. I had a similar experience when my hair started thinning last year. I just never thought about my hair until one day after a shower it was staring me in the face. "But I'm 25, this isn't supposed to happen yet!"

I actually considered suicide at one point, but realized that in every other way I'm attractive, I have a wife who is also attractive and shorter than me, and there was no reason to care about the Chads.

Coming to terms with your genetic lot in life is, I think, one of the rites of passage for every man.

The very fact that you post things like this means you are insecure about some facet of your life.