its says reddit at the bottom left corner though retard

No it's wrriten eupedia, retard

eupedia is reddit

>tfw more Austrian than Switzerland

I am Swiss

Transylvania would be dark purple on that map

I've never felt so un-Austrian in my life

finally a map where austria is the leader

You can't really do it that way because of subclades (too heavily depends on where you cut them off)

>22%
#ITooAmAustrian

>Romanians are more similar to Austrians than Slovenians who were a part of Austria for 600 years

I just don't know what to believe anymore

Urge to impregnate Finngols rising

As I explained here, going by Y-DNA overlap isn't the best way to assess similarity, you're better off looking at autosomal charts (which encompass much more of one's DNA), for example
a PCA like this one (of course it's still simplified)

However, the Alps are indeed quite a significant genetic barrier, hence why we (West German) are more distant to North Italians than to even some Iberian groups, so the same probably happens further East

>22%
yuck, subhuman genes

>A PCA like this one
>*posts eurogenes K15 pca plot for people*

Still better than Y-DNA
You're one of those butthurt wannabe Mongols that is mad he doesn't cluster east of China, I assume.
I've already had it with you weeks ago

and it's actually 10% of it
anyway i'm merging some actual pca plots so brainlets can understand how pca plots work

yes and you got wrecked by me because i could come up with actual articles proving you wrong. However i wasn't even talking about Turks in the first place, you sperged and i couldn't help myself (BLACK power bitch)

And I told you back fucking then that your charts show exactly the same - you being near Caucasus folks and other Arabs, NOT near chinks, so what's your fucking point?

Here, found a fixed version, you can die happy now

who the fuck cares about being chinese lmao :DDD
and yes, we're close to Kavkaz, however, the chart calculates nothing. What does Eurogenes K15 map show? Why are Azeris/Iranians are closer to Turkmens/C. Asian pops? why are some c. asian pops in Indian cluster? Because it is a map for Eurogenes k15 users who place themselves on the k15 map to see their "genetic" relatives.

whats up with finnish

tried to fix the pic but it's still grainy a little bit but anyway here.

>Why are Azeris/Iranians are closer to Turkmens/C. Asian pops?
Because they have higher, possibly ancient, admixture from there and live farther East? Nothing surprising tbqh

My point is that it's cringey for some of you to larp as Mongols and denying your closeness to Arabs
From your own map - you're more than 5x more distant from Mongols than from the Arab cluster

1- I don't claim to be mongol. it's you retards who mistake Turkmens for mongols
2- Because they have higher, possibly ancient, admixture from there and live farther East
They don't. Azeris are just Turks. Iranians have no mongol or ancient asian in them afaik.
3- i didn't make the maps.

BIG URALIC BULL paternal lineage

>Azeris are just Turks
Yeah they speak your language, doesn't mean they have to be exactly 100% the same genetically
>Iranians have no mongol or ancient asian
They have Coastal Route/proto-Australoid admix though (especially in their South, pic related a Balochi AFAIK), which pulls people towards Southeast on pretty much all PCAs I've seen

DAS RIITE

>source: eupedia
this has to stop