Muh Chinese hoax

>muh Chinese hoax

Nice job, America

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-40669449
boldanddetermined.com/when-science-gets-it-wrong/
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/10/24/china-shuts-down-tens-of-thousands-of-factories-in-widespread-pollution-crackdown/#607d81d94666
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/12/19/china-chokes-smog-so-bad-planes-cant-land/95604308/
theguardian.com/cities/2014/dec/16/beijing-airpocalypse-city-almost-uninhabitable-pollution-china
thediplomat.com/2017/03/report-china-and-india-have-worlds-deadliest-air-pollution/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/(SICI)1099-0836(199711)6:5<276::AID-BSE123>3.0.CO;2-A/full
wattsupwiththat.com/2013/12/11/at-agu-nasa-says-cfc-reduction-is-not-shrinking-the-ozone-hole-yet/
dailysignal.com/2017/08/15/al-gores-carbon-footprint-hypocrisy/
washingtonexaminer.com/al-gore-used-over-20-times-more-energy-to-power-his-home-for-a-year-than-the-average-american-report/article/2630475
investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-al-gores-house-it-uses-twenty-times-as-much-energy-as-the-average-american-home-30000-a-year-in-utility-bills-yet-he-thinks-he-can-lecture-you-on-your-carbon-footprint/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com
wattsupwiththat.com/2013/12/11
aqicn.org/map/world/#@g/28.2022/32.7832/3z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The south will rise again and btfoed the filthy yankess

1 vs 195, just the way we like it.

This

Every country in the entire world has signed the Paris climate agreement (except the us)? How?

>

wtf I love syria now

>Thinking the agreement would actually do anything

>The international treaty to not eat crayons
>195 countries sign
>(1) country (america) does not sign, continues to stuff crayons up his nose, angrily shouting its the chinese marker industry conspiracy

not surprising

kek
Most of them are probably baiting, right? Right?

Yeah, signing a piece of paper is really going to alter the Earth's climate.

>Yeah, singing a piece of paper is really going to bring peace between two countries.

We had this thread testerday

>singing a piece of paper

Isn't that just an empty declaration? What changes would actually happen other than making someone feel 'deeply concerned'?

^This. It's just meaningless SJW feelgoodism.

>America vs the whole world
more news at 11

Ah yes all the worlds governments are SJWs. American intellectual.

>The south will rise again and btfoed the filthy yankess
Where do you think the people who don't believe in global warming and evolution live?

you of all people should know signing a piece of paper is everything

No, but it's a token bone to throw at SJWs to make it seem like they're making a difference.

I doubt North Korea, Zimbabwe, Bhutan or Equatorial Guinea has signed it.

Those countries can't pollute owning to their absence of cars or electricity.

My country was one of the few that didnt sign that shit and it was for a good reason, I think they finally did it just so they dont get associated with Trump.

Yes but you would be covered under

Unfortunately, a lot of Americans on that other board are new and genuine. So probably not.

>Every country in the entire world has signed the Paris climate agreement (except the us)? How?
Too bad countries set their own goals, lied about emissions and aren't following it.

'Dodgy' greenhouse gas data threatens Paris accord - bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-40669449

Better to not sign the thing than to be like China and hypocritically sign it as your cities are so polluted that organic life will no longer be able to exist in them in 20 years.

And that was the reason, small countries do nothing compared to what big countries produce, also, the numbers on that agreement are a joke. We use like 60% renewable energy going for 80 in 10 years, we shouldnt be judged the same.

>Most of them are probably baiting, right? Right?
Yeah we aren't good at it and foreigners seem to miss it half the time. Also some are shitposting proxies.

>We had this thread testerday
All we do here is recycled threads.

Yeah there aren't penalties and you could set your own goals.

>boldanddetermined.com/when-science-gets-it-wrong/

this
the south is rotting in its own nigger filled shit

Painful read

The fuck am I reading? This looks like someone who had too much DMT made a website.

>Also some are shitposting proxies

For example, 90% of Japanese flags.

Why do Gorebull Warming fags always focus on carbon dioxide when methane is a much more potent greenhouse gas?

Why not take the high road instead? The Chinese appear to be taking this seriously. forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/10/24/china-shuts-down-tens-of-thousands-of-factories-in-widespread-pollution-crackdown/#607d81d94666

The CCP puts out a lot of propaganda releases.

They're all green house gases you twit. We are taking out of the ground & putting into the atmosphere. It's the quantity of CO2 we produce.

air pollution != greenhouse gases

i can rub some coal to create powder and launch that stuff into the air = lots of air pollution, 0 greenhouses gases
i can burn alcohol = 0 air pollution, purely greenhouses gases

I burn lots of alcohol every day. Kjeh kjeh.

>expecting the initial phase of economic development to be green
Yeah good luck with that. How the hell can you expect the asian countries to compete with the costs of green energy when the West has polluted a fuckton in the past 150 years to gain the economic development it has attained? China has been doing huge progress in pushing green energy despite all of this.

What happens nowadays in Mumbai used to happen in London and yet you fucktards don't seem to take it into consideration.

>China has been doing huge progress in pushing green energy despite all of this.
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/12/19/china-chokes-smog-so-bad-planes-cant-land/95604308/

theguardian.com/cities/2014/dec/16/beijing-airpocalypse-city-almost-uninhabitable-pollution-china

thediplomat.com/2017/03/report-china-and-india-have-worlds-deadliest-air-pollution/

I'm very sure they are.

>Air pollution so bad they can't even do everyday things
It would be in their interest to at least go greenER.

In theory, yes. Sadly however, China is a wretched totalitarian state where human life is almost worthless.

lol syria

Im pretty sure their yearly industrial pollution is the equivalent of a fly fart.

Chinese dont give a shit about the westerner and his assblasted dying economy caused by green faggots and liberals.

fucking 4shit and the retarded schills on this shithole site.

Man, you should see what communism did to the environment in Russia and Eastern Europe.

@81510236
>doesn't get the (Yous) he wants
>decides to make another thread in the hope it will work this time

US did under late Obama but Trump decided pulling out for absolutely zero reason

because now if yuropoors have a problem with "global climate change" they can go force Chine and the rest of the world to comply to regulations.

and not rely on the US to bully in their name.

Trump is a smart man. Not like that clinton faggot

I don't quite get how signing a piece of paper is going to magically alter the Earth's climate to whatever Al Gore deems to be "correct".

China already produces 25% of their electrical use with renewables and the share is growing fastest in the world. Consider this, the per capita use of energy in china is half as much as the western world. The only reason china has pollution is to satisfy the worlds demand for consumption. The Chinese themselves do not produce much pollution, it's the worlds demand for goods that cause it.

Best the world can do is slow climate change as it is irreversible.

You have to go back, Xiang.

Not an argument mate, you have something to say or a fact to dispute? Because all that I've said is neither an exaggeration or a lie.

I've never seen a Gorebull Warming fag satisfactorily explain why the Earth was so warm in the Cretaceous Period that there were no ice caps and near tropical conditions worldwide. Was T-Rex driving around in a Ford F-150 as he was hunting Triceratops? ;)

>;)

xD :)

This 1971 NatGeo did a cover story about China--they noted how clean and blue the air was there compared with the smoggy cities in the US and Europe at the time.

The times, they did change.

The real truth is that volcanoes and the activity of the Sun are what mostly affects the Earth's climate. Also reliable climate data only goes back to the last quarter of the 19th century.

London also, famously, used to be very smoggy.

Yes, lets try & compare the earths climate since the last ice age, or the last 100 years, to several hundred million years ago to what we are experiencing now. Pointless.

My theory is there are so many fat asses in the USA that it's offsetting earth's centrifugal rotation and the earth is drifting closer to the sun.

We can only stop it by making america thin again.

>poland runs to defend their overlords

Like clockwork

Finally, some intelligence

Yes, there is human induced climate change
No, volcanoes/ asteroids/ solar flares > humans, always - you can pump out a gorillion ton of CO2, but a supervolcano will erase your gains, or a solar flare will beat your century long waste emissions in an instant

To be fair, water vapor is a more intense greenhouse gas than CO2. The difference is we can do a lot to stop CO2 from getting to the atmosphere, not a lot we can do about water vapor.

Im not defending anyone you retarded monkey

>weasel words 1/2 truths

Seriously are you a politician, or just parroting Faux Nooze?

We are certain other factors NOW appear to be RAPIDLY changing the earth's climate other than the sun & other natural factors. We can fairly accurately predict earth's temp since the last ice age. All SCIENTIFIC evidence is pointing the pointing the finger at human activity. Why do you choose to ignore SCIENTIFIC consensus?

Care to produce some evidence (backed by >95% of the scientific community) that green house gases are NOT CURRENTLY changing our climate? I'll wait.

Not only do volcanoes contribute almost nothing compared to our modern way of life in industrialized countries, they often spew tons of sulfur compounds into the atmosphere that help cool down their regions and sometimes the entire planet.
This is well documented all across history for the last few millenia. Not only that, the scientist that won the Nobel for discovering the Ozone hole, the guy that spent all his life studying aerosols behavior in the upper atmosphere has recently proposed artificially seeding said compounds, to emulate volcanoes and buy some time to fight the warming.
And the Sun has been on a period of low activity for the last couple of decades too.
But don't worry, I'm sure a few anons on a Chinese ice sculpture forum will crack this global warming thing in no time while the several thousand PhDs researching it will surely not come even close. They probably didn't even think about the sun or comparing human made CO2 to what nature itself does.

>his is well documented all across history for the last few millenia. Not only that, the scientist that won the Nobel for discovering the Ozone hole

Ah yes, the ozone hole scare that was invented by DuPont to get Freon banned right when their patent was about to run out so they could peddle a new refrigerant (that turned out to be much more toxic than Freon). Because Antarctica has a whole lot of refrigerators in use, we all know.

Of course they didn't tell you that Antarctica had an ozone hole because it gets sunlight six months of the year and all that continuous UV radiation was breaking down the ozone layer over the South Pole.

All scientific theories are subject to scrutiny and skepticism. Otherwise you don't have science, you have a religion whose tenants are holy and may never be debated.

>conspiracy theory
pls point me in the general direction of more concise evidence
you also seem to believe gasses don't... move from side to side, only up
>because it gets sunlight six months of the year and all that continuous UV radiation was breaking down the ozone layer over the South Pole.
oh so this is just satire then
because there's no way that in the last several billion years of Earth's history the ozone layer just began to degrade 3 years ago
not only that but you know where else there was an ozone hole? nowhere, just the south pole
but do you know of some other place that gets 6 months of continuous light?
hint: it has "pole" on its name too

30 years ago*

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/(SICI)1099-0836(199711)6:5<276::AID-BSE123>3.0.CO;2-A/full

wattsupwiththat.com/2013/12/11/at-agu-nasa-says-cfc-reduction-is-not-shrinking-the-ozone-hole-yet/

are white americans niggers?

dailysignal.com/2017/08/15/al-gores-carbon-footprint-hypocrisy/

washingtonexaminer.com/al-gore-used-over-20-times-more-energy-to-power-his-home-for-a-year-than-the-average-american-report/article/2630475

investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-al-gores-house-it-uses-twenty-times-as-much-energy-as-the-average-american-home-30000-a-year-in-utility-bills-yet-he-thinks-he-can-lecture-you-on-your-carbon-footprint/

lyl

>wattsupwiththat.com/2013/12/11/at-agu-nasa-says-cfc-reduction-is-not-shrinking-the-ozone-hole-yet/

Right. That ozone hole happens to coincide with the six months of daylight in Antarctica. Variations in its size from year to year can be correlated to solar activity.

He commented that the North Pole doesn't have an ozone hole? Consider that Antarctica is covered with an ice sheet that acts like a giant mirror. All the UV rays from the Sun are deflected back up into the atmosphere. This effect is much smaller at the North Pole because there's no solid landmass there, during the summer a lot of ice melts, exposing the dark ocean water underneath. That would seem like high school science 101.

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com
>We argue that DuPont's pursuit of its economic interests, along with the political impact of the discovery of an ozone hole
Okay, DuPont ended up making a fat profit off of it, questionable ethics, sure, but disregarding the evidence that the hole is there and that Ozone gets fucked up by chlorine among other things is retarded.
Furthermore discrediting a guy that spent his life studying what particles do on the upper atmosphere and their potential for geo-engineering because he was associated with DuPont is also stupid. If the research is valid and testable I don't care if it was sponsored by big oil or the hippie movement

>wattsupwiththat.com/2013/12/11
In more recent news, as in a data no older than a month, the Ozone hole is even smaller. But okay, I'll give you that since this phenomena develops ultra slow, we can't point fingers at a single culprit. We do know tho that certain chemicals fuck up with the Ozone, there's no way to deny it. Unless you found a way, that would be neat. Should patent it and sell less contaminant aerosols to companies and put DuPont out of business.

See, the last I checked I don't think anyone lives in Antarctica except a few scientists and there aren't millions of people there all spraying aerosol cans into the air at once.

whoops you got me
that's the literal only way for chemicals to get to the upper atmosphere, I know it
mind if I do my thesis on it? going to btfo several centuries worth of data and research
silly scaremongering scientists

Mammade global warming reminds one a lot of Lysenkoism and other such politically-driven pseudoscience they used to peddle in communist cunts.

North Korea, Iran, Syria, Russia etc. dont give a solitary fuck about SJWs or Social justice my friend.

the USA is always against the world because everyone hates freedom and liberty unlike the white americans

>The Paris Climate Accords aren't just an agreement to ignore the third world's pollution while self-flagellating

Top wew.

>The only reason china has pollution is to satisfy the worlds demand for consumption. The Chinese themselves do not produce much pollution, it's the worlds demand for goods that cause it.

No, Zhang, Chinese pollution is due to Chinese being short-sighted, morally bankrupt, shekel-rubbing insects. It's not like one day the sky was clear and blue and then the next it was the set of Blade Runner; this has been happening for decades and instead of taking a step back, assessing the situation and saying "holy shit we'd better cut back on pollution or our cities will become uninhabitable" they just kept destroying their quality of life for a quick buck.

But that's not the argument I'm making user. I'm saying that their low energy per capita use really means they consume less energy then their western counterparts. Their standard of life is much poorer then the west so they consume less energy. For what other reason would they choose to cause pollution if not to make products that the world demands? Do you think they are currently producing this much pollution just for fun if there were no demand for the products that cause this pollution?

Development costs money user, you can't build schools and hospitals without it and the western world holds most of the worlds capital wealth. China needed that money to modernize and the only thing they could offer was their labour and industrialization. Tell me how else would it have been possible to take a country that is larger then Africa and poorer into the largest PPP economy in 70 years? having the average citizen gain 10x GDP per capita in 20 years?

Pollution is a by product of the worlds consumption mate, nobody ever wants to pollute for the sake of pollution. You need to look at yourself harder, just because the pollution isn't in your backyard doesn't mean you don't pollute. You outsourced it along with your manufacturing.

These
Big government "solutions" to climate change are rubbish

they have actually

We're already meeting the climate goals that were put in the accord, we just don't want to have to foot the bill + tip. Sorry europoor

>China is polluting itself to death, but only because those damn round-eyes made them short-sighted and greedy by offering them money

Nobody held a billion guns to the heads of the Chinese people and said "make these beanie babies and kitchen appliances OR ELSE". There's absolutely no reason that China couldn't have proceeded slowly and carefully with industrialization to offset whatever environmental damage could occur but instead they chose the easy money and gave up being able to go outside without a mask. Even decades ago, when the pollution was first starting to be really noticeable, nobody took a step back and said "oh shit nigger what are we doing; we can't keep going on like this" - they just ignored it and kept on keeping on, chasing those shekels.

disagreed due to economic opportunity
up to 20 years ago, china took the economic opportunity to pollute away and make shit
now? everybody is raising tariffs

your method would result in a lower yield no matter how you look at it
india is worse, they are trying to invest to become an export economy inside a global populist swing

Nobody is saying trade was not consented, where are you drawing this belief from?

Absolutely no reason to proceed slower? They went as fast as the orders from the world came in. That money was used to build hospitals and schools to improve the lives of their citizens. Look at their literacy rates and life expectancy now. Obviously you want to develope as fast as you can so you can also improve the lives of your citizens as fast as you can. But that's your opinion if they could've or should've gone slower. As it is mine that industrializing at heirnpace was he right choice. Apples and oranges.

The fact of the matter is china has historically produced less pollution per capita then the western world and continues to produce less pollution in the world per capita all while manufacturing 40% of its goods. Don't complain about pollution in china mate, you're a big part of the problem too.

EVen more in the 19th century. It was a literal hell. But now it is clean enough.

aqicn.org/map/world/#@g/28.2022/32.7832/3z

Americans are being completely cucked by the fossil fuels industry; they lobbied the republicans in govt, the republicans in govt told the talking heads what to say, and the talking heads relayed it to the filthy, uneducated masses.

The best part is that the whole global warming thing doesn't even have to be part of the equation; anybody who thinks that it's okay to pollute the earth while basing our ENTIRE infrastructure on something that's going to run out fairly soon is a tard regardless of what the climate is like.