Oh my god that Deadshot is so perfect!

>Oh my god that Deadshot is so perfect!
>How DARE they whitewash Ghost in the Shell? Simply DISGUSTING, what a BAD movie!

Dubs and OP suffers potentially life threatening injury today

But majors shell is white

America, everyone

bunch of cucks

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

>muh white pride

Nope. The point of the major's character design in general is that it's fake. It's saccharine and false.

She has fucking purple hair, nobody ever seems to notice this. Her entire visual character design is supposed to look fake.

really makes you think

>Deadshot is so perfect

whoever said that? hes just the least jarring thing (next to hailey) in that trainwreck

WWWWWWWWWWWW

Major wasnt whitewashed, she was kikewashed

FUCK TRUMP

FUCK PEOPLE WITH WHITE SKIN, LIGHT BROWN/RED/BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE/GREEN/HAZEL EYES

FUCK EM ALL FUCK FUCK FUCK

White pride isn't a thing, we just hate niggers.

why are you so mad bruh

>giving a role to minority
>taking a role from minority

ALL ROOK SAME

F F F F
F
F F F F
F
F

So remind me again, why is it ok to blackwash but not ok to whitewash?

because white people are held to a different standard than everyone else

Because of the entire history of western civilization.

white people should just off themselves. fucking cumskins.

You're lucky we haven't re-enslaved you all yet. :^)

Deadshot is a D-list character with no fanbase to enrage, with GITS we saw a unholy alliance of weebs and sjws. That shit pissed of millions.

>it's OK to change the race of characters if they're D-list

Huh, really made me think.

rip

>trapped within the echo chamber of their own creation after driving out all others with their incessant brain dead shitposting, the Sup Forumstard creates its own strawmen to argue against, willingly believing the lie in order to continue feeling the edginess and contrarianism that they require.

you know what, i guess you made a fair point . the only one who complained about deadshot are a few nerds deeply invested in the dc verse... things 2 make u go hmmm..

what's the proper answer to that? what's the justification, it part of some sort of cultural reparation? i am just puzzled by what seems like a double standard.

Lol at least switch up your posting style next time faggot

... you are in the wrong friend-o. that was my first post in this thread.

only Americans are so obsessed about race.

it's due to a lack of culture, they're one big melting pot living in cheese grid blocks devoid of any culture or proper heritage, they're left with nothing but to compete for scraps of what could be a civilization, instead it's a gross gravy filled circus where people argue and complain about nonsense.

>implying
Im german and i hate the subhumans invading my country

Why are Germans such cucks?

im russian and i hate subhumans invading your country (as well as sweden and other genuinely good places)

Because REEE WHITE PEOPLE. There's no logic in this don't try and find any.

drimpf BTFO

i guess that makes sense, nobody knew of this character.

Was Deadshot the main character? If Harley had gone black, OP's complaint might hold more water.

>potentially
He'll be fine.

Will Smith is an honorary white man

So you're saying that SJWs are hypocrites? Mind = blown

This, Will Smith past all the 90's learning how to be white.

They even did a six seasons documentary series.

>cowardly libtard throws a feminine sucker punch that doesn't even leave a mark and then runs away really fast

What did xir mean by this?

Only europoors are obsessed with Americans

>only americans are so obsessed with race

I hope you aren't European making such a claim.

>celebrating the fact that you violently assault people for expressing the wrong opinions in public

What did liberals mean by this?

Why not take the highground and admit that both were miscast?

so Americans aren't obsessed with Americans?

KLIMPFEROOS BTFO

The only funny thing about making dead shot black was that will Smith's black ass really lacked all the swagger that dead shot has in the comic like really? This nigger couldn't make dead shot sly and cool like in the comics? Instead he nigged it up making him all ghetto

Critics and reviewers love the blackwashing of white characters.

I'm not white so I'm cool with this if it ticks off the whitecucks.

Because Scarlet Johansson did a great job and looks exactly like the character. Shame the movie is not good.

What the hell. No, it's supossed to look perfect, not saccharine.
>She has fucking purple hair, nobody ever seems to notice this. Her entire visual character design is supposed to look fake.
In the original movie she doesn't even have purple hair.

>literally modeled the alt-universe version after the actor decades before the movie

>looks exactly like the character
What did he mean by this?

>In the original movie she doesn't even have purple hair.
but in the manga mate
and I think the hair in the movie is still purple, just very dark as to fit the tone of the movie better

>Fattu Piggu

U DUN GOOFED

>OP

It's quite nice.

because fuck Dhrumpf and FUCK white people

Hol up, so we some kinda Ghost in the Shell?

Yikes