What is the story behind your flag?

What is the story behind your flag?

UK: Blue represents the waves we rule, red represents the blood of Irish subhumans spilled and white represent the cowardice of the Scots

it fell from the heavens as a sign that we should murder the shit out of estonians

Yours is the oldest Euro country flag

The fuck???

According to legend, our patron saint Erik the Holy saw a golden cross in the sky while crusading in Finland and adopted it as his banner.
But this story is suspiciously similar to Denmarks and the flag isn't seen anywhere in history until around 400 years later. It is theorized that it was simply created as a defiance to Denmark during a rebellion against the Kalmar Union by simply changing the colors of their flag.

You ripped off the Dannebrog. All Scandi cunts did

Some dude invented it, people agrees we should start using it.

Read the entire post.

WE WUZ EMPERORZ AND SHIIIIIIIIETT

Yeah, I jumped the gun a bit there

the red and white stripes are the dropa of blood and semen spilled
the stars are how many somalians who've raped me

your cross comes from the french tho.

Lies

it is tho, you copied the cross we used to use during croisades campains, while we were using the red crosses you were using a white cross that later changed back to a red one after one of your civil war.

It represents the the dead Jerries between Bomber Harris' cross-hairs, mate

you should edit the english wikipedia about your flag origins then.

Georgia:
>Crosses
We are Christians
>Wh*te
we are wh*tes
>Red
eternal and endless history bloodbath and misery, that makes one suicidal.

White symbolizes purity, humility and nobility. Red symbolizes bravery, love and dedication.

Red and yellow means that we wanted to be annexed by vietnam but big nguyen senpai is so far away he simply didn't notice us
Xbox means we are poor but we want to become rich so we could consume shitty hardware from america :))

No cos the Jews will keep warning me about vandalism.

>What is the story behind your flag?
frenchbooism
who the fuck is Netherlands? plus wasn't their flag ORANGE white blue?
so yeah frenchism. Liberté etc. the forefather of our nation was even surnamed "de Francia"

fucking Jimmy Wales eh? no fun allowed

The whites work so hard for the reds that they are all blue from it

it's the sun
and it's rising
thus it's red

but it's not shinny anymore
>even tho japan never been that healthy

>his banner doesn't depict a golden eagle devouring a rattlesnake, posed on top of a cactus in an isle at the centre of Lake Texcoco

It's Goatse

Fuck Wales

Russian boat club.

Red represents my bum after a good spanking, white represents what leaks out of my hole at the end of the day

You filthy little bastard