Will there ever be a Microscopic version of Planet Earth?

Will there ever be a Microscopic version of Planet Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIUxqKR-KrM
youtube.com/watch?v=B_zD3NxSsD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they'd have to find a really tiny David Attenborough and i dunno if that's likely to happen

Man I hope so.

Also I feel like this might just be the only "genuine" thread on this entire board right now. And I b8 and shitpost a lot. Like a lot a lot. It's really all I ever do here.

But you brought me out of the woodwork for this one single moment of sincerity. Just because I also have an interest in seeing what you're proposing.

Mm. Yes.

Scientists have shrunk people before. He just have to agree to it.

No because the pleb massesdon't find microscopic organisms cute or interesting

Eyelash mites are best boys, it's a thankless job

Imagine if those microscopic little monster things were life size

electron microscopes kill what they are looking at so it would need some new sort of micro camera technology to be invented

if austin powers taught us anything its that early gen clones are mini

somebody get a locke of that old mans hair!

What do those guys do?

I think it would be very crowded everywhere.

I'd give Attenborough the rest of my life-force so that he might have a chance to narrate documentaries about alien life at some point

That would be cool

I wonder why sci fi hardly ever (more like never) takes inspiration from microscopic life to create alien worlds and species. I mean everything looks so weird but at the same time so natural in microscopic levels. But instead we just get some planet with huge plants or some alien that's just a human with a fish head.

because normies, its why everything has a face as well, so normies can tell what they're looking at
concept artists talk about how this is a rule but in reality it kills anything from being great

Fish heads are the natural result of evolution actually. In the far future everyone will have them.

Take me to your leader

I'm dumb, why is that then

current technology is pretty good already
I mean pictures from optic it will never be smooth 3D like from electron microscopy

youtube.com/watch?v=rIUxqKR-KrM

because most sci-fi is just using sci-fi as a cool prop for no reason, or as a mean to show current world from different perspective.
you can't make borderline environmentalist propaganda with planet made of sentient alien snot, you need planet with blue trees and blue people for the dumb audience to get

Anything you desire

damn, that's one ugly motherfucker

>Eyelash mites
NOPE NOPE NOPE FUCK YOU

BBC 4 did an Ants series a few years ago where they followed an ant colony for a few years. It was emotional to watch. the ending was sad af. The colony went looking for a water source and bumped into a bigger colony.. then got wiped out.

>Chased by Tardigrade
>Nigel Marven is shrunken by a shrink ray to save an endangered species of tardigrade

I'm literally doing this right now in my spare time for a game, but I'm terrified someone will beat me to it like always.

I hope you enjoy getting your own disgusting skin flakes in your eyes

Dagon: Fish god

fag

We have this for cells. It's great.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_zD3NxSsD8

To take inspiration is one thing, but the movie and show makers have to work with the props the got.

Microscopic world has less gravity problems that's why they look so exotic but in human sized world you can't use those designs

That being said to say that no artists take inspiration from microscopic world is absolutely diminishing some of the past achievements.

Surely you could explain it away some way. I don't knw shit about science though.

How do scientists know that what it looks like? Very powerful electron microscope?

They leave you forever feeling unclean and infested, wondering how much bleach you could pour into your eyes before the damage is irreparable.

>Very powerful electron microscope?
That one.

>How do scientists know that what it looks like?
Because they know what the complex molecules that make up the cell components look like and how they interact because chemistry.

electron microscopy
X- ray scattering from crystalized proteins
nuclear magnetic resonance
protein interaction studies
mutated protein studies

there's tons of ways each giving only a small part of the answer. That vid is amazing, but everything is probably far more complex than our models

But how they knew that. And i don't wanna talk to a scientist, y'all motherfuckers lying and getting me pissed

We need to find a way to encase him in carbonite

>Can survive without water, in 150 to -200c temperatures, even in space

Why are tardigrades so based?

>Tardigrade needs humans to save them from extinction

Doesn't it betray the feature that makes it famous?

>y'all motherfuckers lying and getting me pissed
what?

imagine one of those the size of a horse

there's some good sci fi shit just waiting to happen

they would instantly die

make a model and calculate how it would twitch around based on chemical properties of the molecular groups and bonding energy
it's a meme/song

>Microscopic
>implying there is such things
>implying those are not made in photoshop
>implying the earth is not flat

this makes my brain hurt

they did in "evolution". Somewhat atleast

>But how they knew that.
How do they know chemistry? The scientific method experimentation and empirical evidence.
Go find the periodic table of elements youtube channel. Maximum comfy.

>Periodic Videos
bunch of hacks, but at least it's something

You can see paramecium and other eukaryotes with the naked eye user.

Its kind of fun. That old english prof makes me kek.

not really
at least I can't
you can definitevely see Daphnia or something "big" like that

>you can see it with the naked eye= proof of microscopic world
>?????

please do us all a favor and kill yourself

>>Nigel Marven is shrunken by a shrink ray to save an endangered species of tardigrade
>The moment he went in he lost communication with the big world
>He is stuck with a tardi weeks without water. He dies
>He follows the tardi and steps into space vacuum and dies
>The skin dust they are on is accidentally put into boiling water and he dies

Theyre tiny little specs that are identifiable on a back lit slide.