OBAMA BLAMES COP SHOOTING ON TRUMP

politicususa.com/2016/07/17/obama-sends-subtle-message-trump-baton-rouge-police-shootings.html

Literally the best president ever in the history of cool presidents

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/xxlmagazine/young-buck-riot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i blame this
soundcloud.com/xxlmagazine/young-buck-riot

oh yeah real presidential obongo

is this what the attack ads mean when they say Mr. Trump does not have the temperament to be president?

TL;DR
>Disregard the literal terrorist organization at our front door
>Disregard the problems this country clearly has with ethnic groups that cannot fit in
>Stop dividing America by pointing out it's flaws

>divide everyone constantly and take the criminals' side until the cop killings begin
>TRUMP DID IT HE DID IT HE DID IT HE DID IT

>subtle

>Easier to get glocks than books.
Apparently OK to use divisive language against 100 million lawful gun owners but not against undocumented immigrants or radicalized Muslims.

so he finally moved on from blaming bush? impressive

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKIE

CRIMINALS CANT WIN AGAINST THE POWER OF LOVE

>BLM kills a cop
>DIS BE THE WORKIN OF TRUMP

amazing

My mom is pretty rational and smart but she doesn't like guns. After I showed her the news a bit ago, she agreed with my suggestion to buy a gun and start taking safety classes if the black population in her town ever goes above 1%.

Of course, our state is at 12 or 13% now so maybe I'll get one as well just in case. Stay safe my white brothers, if you have a mom make sure she isn't defenseless. This fucking nigger can't be allowed to incite racial violence against whites and police day in and day out and then push the blame onto someone who isn't stooping to his level of race baiting.

Is it just me or does he sound like he's pretending like he's begging Trump to stop the violence?

Barry deflecting the blame that Soros is the one who gave BLM the green light on cop killing season

Well shit, no one here is gonna actually listen to it so why not

What about all of Obama's race-baiting over the last 8 years?

How is it Trumps fault that you LITERALLY went live to the country after every time a black criminal gets shot to blame cops, white people and white cops?

fucking preach

Hes sooo cool and plus hes black. What a cutie pie, he'll totally be a great prez!

Spends 7 years blaming one white male for all his problems. Spends final year blaming another white man. Seems legit.

My thoughts exactly.

Obama has personally stoked the fires of racial hatred for half his presidency. Weighing in, totally unasked and with inappropriate bias, whenever some black thug was gunned down in the streets to condemn whites and shame police. He has fanned the discontent of blacks into rage with his influence, used it to prop up his own anti-gun agenda and make himself appear a man of the people. He has blood on his hands. He will be remembered as the race baiting coon president.

I'm trying to forget him already.

The killer was literally some black power, nation of islam thug.

w
t
f?

i find okie doke to be the most fucked up and obviously racist thing that can be said, as if making fun of our cheery and freindly nature. fucking nigger, white people are the exact model that those faggot libs want the world to be, yet we are painted as evil assholes. fuck that nigger. #notmypresident

>we still don't know the motive

OBAMA THE GREAT UNITER

If only we could as a nation forget the Obama presidency. But unfortunately its ugly legacies will live on in the form of BLM and a botched attempt at healthcare reform.