Do you think your country will still exist in 100 years time?

Do you think your country will still exist in 100 years time?

Probably not

Not in its current shape.

So now you're making one thread every 30 minutes, can't fathom how you look IRL

No. Last finn will born in 2067.

Maybe.
But if there is something history has taught me is that nations are hardly static concepts so they have always changed throughout history, so who knows

This is actually my favourite barb image, thanks for posting

Every 10 actually Kissmateef

Yes

No.

Yes but even bigger.

no.

Absorbed into China.

no

legitimately have no clue, we've survived stuff before but we're so overextended while on the decline that the US could crash like a rock. We're too dependent on our military might that's way too expensive to maintain. I wish we could just gradually consolidate and return to a level of isolationism

if the population decrease continues at this pace, no it definitely won't. Hell it won't even take 100 years.

no, it will become deserted

Because of the EU?

UK, or England?

England might, the UK is doomed. I doubt it'll still be a thing in 25 years, let alone 100.

No, but I will have consensual sex for the sole purpose of procreation with a fertile hungarian woman that looks like Babs.

I will imagine she is Barbara and my pain will cease someday.
She will be bred on a daily basis.

You're going to have to step up ur game laddo because i will fiercely compete with you

The best magyar pucci to breed will be mine mark my words lad

yes

No.

That's not Orsi Kocsis

no

>Ywn impregnate every single magyar woman walking the face of this earth w/ur BWC schwong's fertile seed

Why bother breathing

Magyar women are lovely, yes

100 yrs is not that far off that's just two gens
>Asian century
Probably not.

This is a severe understatement my friend

They are the very meaning of life, the Alfather's finest creation in third density by a large margin

Moar Magyar slags