youtube.com/watch?v=YR8cerFfWZo&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwqMKf7r7Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=fAWvvE9w6Po
youtube.com/watch?v=eeqUUNHwAl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No interest, Sup Forums?

you get paid anyways why do you care?

having tinnitus never felt so good, other than merzbow songs constantly being played .

>Directed by Edgar Wright

No, thank you. Very overrated director. Might catch it on Netflix because Spacey is in it.

Not as long as it can't be spinned somehow to have a feminist/SJW/Jooz agenda by the pussies here.

I'm interested tho.

the plot is generic as fuck and I hate the lead

Can you summarize? I don't want to give it a view.

who is that waitress i want to lick her hiney

>sony

Honestly it doesn't look too bad, at least it doesn't look like it takes itself too seriously and the car scenes looked nice. Obviously it'll have the obligatory attempts at tear-jerking emotional shit but that's to be expected from unapologetic cash-grab flicks nowadays -- gotta stick to the formula to reach those numbers!
Won't watch in theaters, might pirate. If I even remember the movie by the time that's possible.

We already saw all this in the first two trailers, what is there to talk about?

yo can you hook me up with a shilling job too?

Wait, what?

youtube.com/watch?v=XwqMKf7r7Xg

I like the music choice.

some teen asshole drives get away cars for a bank robber but when he wants to get out of the business Kevin Spacey tells him no and the protagonist has to "drive" his way out

I'm sure Wright said "my style will carry it over"

>baby driver
>no babies on sight
Why is this allowed?

>No fun for you ;^)
Just sit back and enjoy something, you depressing bastard.

The driver was once a baby.

is garbage and I loved all previous Wright movies

Weren't we all babies once, user?

The car clips reminded me of GTA V. If only the game was good.

Have you seen the film?

>"No"

Then how do you know it'll be garbage? Have you just got a feeling, like Bruce Wayne?

How many flops does Edgar Wright get before going to Movie Jail?

>GTA V
Not set in Vice City.
VICE. as in 5ice City.

Rockstar are plebs.

I'll go back to now.

Touché

THANKS FOR RUINING THE ENDING

FUCKING PUT A SPOILER TAG

youtube.com/watch?v=fAWvvE9w6Po

Exactly.

What the hell are you talking about? Did you get a stroke?

I already saw the movie in my head and the trailer revealed all anyway, is way too predictable

>...I Baby drive

I might be retarded, I haven't been checked...

I DRIVE

ARE YOU SHITTING ME

I... Baby, drive, Baby

>in my head
user, I'm sorry to inform you, but you don't have a head.

You were right about Rockstar being filled with plebs. Well, maybe not plebs exactly, they got some smart marketing and sales fucks
>sell GTA V to last gen
>don't say anything about PC or next gen
>do trailers for Online heists
>heists actually only come out with next gen and PC a whole year later
Great job. Fooled me once, but won't again. I'm waiting for RDR2 to come on PC, and if it never does then they ain't ever getting $60+tip. They could have done so much better with GTA V but I think they were honestly lazy and knew they could get away with not doing their best because everyone loves the series so much. The name alone is enough of a guarantee to give them a profit.

It's a quip-tastic take on Drive with Kevin Spacey as the bad guy

>gugugaga
>So are mine

Well, at least Jon Hamm looked good.

>heists actually only come out with next gen and PC a whole year later

Did this actually happen? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I GU to the gaga.
"He didn't drive so good."
"He's a baby, dude"

I can't remember the actual time-frame, but pre-release of the game on last gen they had trailers which showed the Online part of the game including marketing for the heists. Then when the game came out, and Online about a month or so later, the heists weren't in. The heists only came when the next gen/PC versions were release somewhere around a year or so later. The first couple of weeks of Online were still amazing fun, played with friends and made our own fun, and when the heists came out I tried playing them and they weren't even all that. By then of course people were obscene levels, everyone was rich, hackers, etc. not a whole lot of fun left. Rockstar can suck my dick for that trick they pulled. I remember even talking to my friends about how they must have at the bare minimum a next gen version planned, but we didn't want to wait especially because of the Online. Online in games like this are always more fun on release so we just did it. Fucking RDR2.

>Rockstar can suck my dick for that trick they pulled.
Preach, brother.

I trust this movie to be good. Edgar Wright films always have great editing and sound so a car chase movie entirely based around music is gonna have some cool-ass action scenes.

would you say it looks hella fucking epic?

It's not capeshit so no

>dude, what if, what if right, we make a movie centred around this song
youtube.com/watch?v=eeqUUNHwAl8
>but what's it about man?
>so, like, he's a young guy, so they call him baby, and he's, like this "driver" man for some criminals
>duuude

You know a film will be shit when it has such a bullshit conception.

Well they didn't really care for GTA: Online so much, until some greedy fuck there realized they have a cash cow on their hands.

Then they fired Leslie Benz without warning to him, and completely fucked themselves over.

I think GTA V is going to be the last game for Rockstar that won't be complete and utter shit. They are most likely going to head down the Ubisoft or EA path now.

I've completely given up on EA but Ubisoft have been doing alright with games like Rainbow Siege and For Honor was alright in terms of multiplayer. The fact that they took a longer dev cycle for the next Asscreed might also bode well for the game. If RDR2 turns out mediocre or worse Rockstar is done.

What a mess of a cast.

HELL YEAH BRO XD
Kill yourself

It's Drive, but not exactly Drive. No thanks, I'd prefer to just re watch Drive.

haha lol
have an upvote good sir

Not terribly, but Wright is literally my favourite living director yeah, call me a pleb or whatever, so I'm there opening day.

>yeah, call me a pleb or whatever
I mean, if the shoe fits...

....... My hands are a little dirty.

For you.

>The driver trilogy is now complete
Ryan O'Neal is the father of Human Bean from Drive and Baby Driver is his autistic little brother

there better be some late-night host or snl sketches where the films crossover with the actual actors