Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather#World_War_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women don't think so they cannot therefore Be

on my phone atm when I get on the computer ill dump my red pill saves

godspeed user

it exists to ensure women focus on their children and nothing else

people who complain about it are complaining about genetics

at the same time people who complain that there aren't enough women in X industry are also complaining about genetics.

Women are bad at reasoning, but good at rationalization.

Let that sink in for a minute. One cannot rationalize without the faculty for reason. So are women really bad at reasoning? No, actually they’re great at it.

The difference is that women don’t place as much value on Truth as they do upon self-preservation, and therefore their reasoning processes do not abort when self-contradiction is reached. They’ll just rationalize their way out of that too, if exposed.

>Women are bad at reasoning, but good at rationalization.
they pretty much evolved to do this.

they have to find a way to rationalize taking care of someone elses kids when their husbands died and they were getting their pussies pounded by invaders.

Pls do boss

women are children

I have never looked at this image before and am only uploading it because it was on the google search and threads with images are more attractive

You already said it all man...
Solipsism.

Imagine your own mind, but with a constant voice shouting "PRIME DIRECTIVE: SECURE SOCIAL STATUS. YOUR FEELS ARE REALS" louder than anything else you can think.

Basically, women do not have beliefs. They believe whatever they feel will get them social status. That is why when a women converts to a religion she does it because of friends and family around her, and when a man does it it's because he legitimately believes it to be true.

To the female mind, what she wants to be true is based on what status she feels she will gain from it. They are neither able to comprehend, or care about, intellectual honesty.

The only exception to this is 2D.

We crave attention in any way possible to find the best male
Once we find one we get comfortable and want to get married, have kids etc,.
A good number of us will still try to find someone better for some reason

>expecting anyone to believe you're a woman
Come on, bro.

Don't forget;
After you get him, you try to bitch him up and eventually leave him if you succeed.

Women disgust me.

This inevitable so long as our divorce system favors women.

It is natural for a person to seek gains however they can.

I've decided to be a single father. I'll adopt or get a surrogate.

If I do decide to get married, I'll sign all my assets over to my mother. That ensures a healthy relationship, as divorce will not reap any rewards.

bumping for this

same

>Adoption as a single man

Haha, that will put you on a pedo list mate.

What is there to say?

So what?

Women are incapable of seeing men as humans

But they're capable of seeing other women as they are, which is something a lot of men fail to do, so

this is disgusting and I'm going to pretend I never read it

All humans do this though.

Woman are based around emotions and not logic like men, if you want to reach out to them you'll have to play on their emotions. This being said they get bored easily so if you want to have anything to do with a woman you must keep it short so she wont be bored and always have good feelings about you, logic doesn't work.

that's true though

that's why I feel so disgusted

Because 2d is the construction of a woman from the mind of a male. It is fantasy pure and simple.

Women are not incapable of reason or thought, such generalizing statements are foolish and lack thought themselves.

Granted most of my observations of female thinking come from reddit but I've noticed a distinct trend in women refusing to acknowledge the fact that they have instincts which inform their desires and mindsets.

They think we think women are not people when we say that women do a certain thing because they are women. No man does this.

Where is the billions of cunts image?

I can't wait for Artificial Wombs. Cunts are gonna be out of business.

feminists:

>men should be more emotional
>"Male tears lol"

I legitimately hate them. Women have a gender preference that lets them exploit men.

Top banter

This is the root of it all. If you want to understand how and why X is the way it is look at it evolutionary.

Women generally work by consensus risk aversion. Right and wrong is less important the maintaining homeostasis in their lives.

Although I can make a pretty strong case for all humans not caring much about right and wrong except how it suits them for whatever motive. Men enable shitty women with low moral character and psychopathic tendencies because "muh dick". As long as a woman is decently attractive she has already won the game of life and can have her choice of enablers and is guaranteed to pass on her shitty genes to another generation of terrible females.

>they were getting their pussies pounded by invaders
opinion discarded

Reminder that the Suffragettes shamed men into going to the trenches of WW1 by giving them a white feather. Cunts have no sympathy.

I thought white feathers were handed out by all sorts of women in general? At the time shriking war was utmost cowardice and wasn't even question of gender politics as it was common worth and decency.

Our forefathers would be ashamed to see what modern men have allowed to happen to their countries without a fight.

I know in this day and age people like to bullshit themselves everyone is the same and want to mash all mankind into one unappealing samey blob of shit but the truth is women operate differently than men they are not really capable of grasping higher concepts such as morality, brotherhood, altruism or anything other than fuck-money-food and undermining other women they also never have anything clever to say which is why there are barely any female comedians.

In conclusion giving them the right to vote was a mistake, we live on a planet so blue pilled even the sky is fucking blue and nuclear armageddon is the best course of action.

>Men enable shitty women with low moral character and psychopathic tendencies because "muh dick".
Which is why men need to start fighting back. And they need to kill of their white knight beta orbiters too.
Otherwise they'll be taken over by invaders (muslims *cough*) and you better believe those fucks will kill everything in their way or die trying.

Yes, but the suffragettes deliberately utilised it in one of the first examples of gender politics. They wanted to get the vote for women and they didn't care how many men it sacrificed. WW1 was a stupid war (next time we fight it's side by side etc).

>tfw physics mustardrace

Why do women 'like' to get beaten by there man.

My mother got beaten, not much but she was (by a new partner). After years he eventually left, not her.

>tfw history and economics

Theyve been bred to submit to aggressive conquerors

I hate that evolution is always going to favor sluttiness over any and all positive attributes in women. The best and the brightest women usually don't win the genetic lotto in looks and also don't value reproduction as much as the rest, so women will just get worse and worse every generation

Men are somewhat responsible for this in that our selection of women puts too much importance on sex appeal and not intelligence. But doing anything else means fighting our owm biology. Fucking sucks

no worries.... In10 years ALL Males in western world are going to be Feminized,and will think and FEEl the same

>kill off orbiters
This won't work simply because of the 80/20 rule. All men are potential orbiters in a scenario with limited female resources. Men are hardwired to maximize their chance of mating by almost any means necessary and in desperation, with even the most vile of females.

As ironic as it is to say, we need to instate an actual patriarchy that brings back the importance of monogamy, traditional marriage, and purity. Women have to made to feel that they will NOT achieve their goal in life without staying chaste and loyal devotion to a single man. Luckily since women are creatures of consensus they will and have easily accepted this charge and self-enforce with great zeal because of the natural competitiveness and pecking order of their kind.

The only reason women behave the way they do is quite simply because the majority consensus (of women AND men) tells them they should. It wouldn't take much to reverse things, simply have a movement that the top 20% of alpha men subscribe to bring back traditional roles and they will almost immediate jump on-board.

The difficult thing is herding men to a specific behavior, because they are not pack animals and like to think for themselves and be obstinate when told how to behave. How can you convince the top 20% of men who are already rolling in pussy in what have become natural social harams to change their behavior and go for monogamy and stop defiling virgins?

Women do it too. They don't prioritise smart introverted men, they just go for Chad Thundercock and become single mothers.

>Reminder that the Suffragettes shamed men into going to the trenches of WW1 by giving them a white feather.
Interdasting, never heard of that until today.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather#World_War_I

>This was joined by some prominent feminists and suffragettes of the time, such as Emmeline Pankhurst and her daughter Christabel. They, in addition to handing out the feathers, also lobbied to institute an involuntary universal draft, which included those who lacked votes due to being too young or not owning property.

>Anecdotes from the period indicates that the campaign was not popular amongst soldiers - not least because soldiers who were home on leave could find themselves presented with the feathers.

>One such was Private Ernest Atkins who was on leave from the Western Front. He was riding a tram when he was presented with a white feather by a girl sitting behind him. He smacked her across the face with his pay book saying: "Certainly I'll take your feather back to the boys at Passchendaele. I'm in civvies because people think my uniform might be lousy, but if I had it on I wouldn't be half as lousy as you."

>A woman who confronted a young man in a London park demanded to know why he was not in the army. "Because I am a German", he replied. He received a white feather anyway.

>Perhaps the most misplaced use of a white feather was when one was presented to Seaman George Samson who was on his way in civilian clothes to a public reception in his honour. Samson had been awarded the Victoria Cross for gallantry in the Gallipoli campaign.

>Although I can make a pretty strong case for all humans not caring much about right and wrong except how it suits them for whatever motive. Men enable shitty women with low moral character and psychopathic tendencies because "muh dick".

Men don't fool themselves into thinking the piece of crazy ass would make a good mother or life partner, though. Women seem to physically need to in order to get wet.

>Men are somewhat responsible

Entirely responsible. You can't blame a peacock for having its feathers. Women cannot proceed forward without male acceptance. This is true on a hereditary level as well as an intimidate consensus level.

Just look at conservative cultures and their women. Polish and Hungarian women are red-pilled anti-semite nationalists. Durka women don't get to drive or leave their houses alone and wear tents in the fucking desert and allow themselves to be one of many wives.

It literally is just a matter of a majority consensus on how women should behave and almost by magic they will change to suit society. Just look at the trend of "red-pilled" women coming out on twitter and youtube and the scantily clad cam whore Trump supporter girls.

JUST STOP THINK WITH MUH DICK AND CORRECT YOUR NITWIT CHAD FRIENDS AND THE WOMAN PROBLEM WILL SOLVE ITSELF.

Oh and also gas the kikes because they are the ones fucking up social consensus to ruin women in the first place.

Why do you retards assume that women will pass on their characteristics to their daughters only? A woman with selfish and whorish characteristics is indeed more likely to survive, and she is like to pass on those characteristics to both her daughters and her sons. Men are as selfish and rationalizing as women.

>>One such was Private Ernest Atkins who was on leave from the Western Front. He was riding a tram when he was presented with a white feather by a girl sitting behind him. He smacked her across the face with his pay book saying: "Certainly I'll take your feather back to the boys at Passchendaele. I'm in civvies because people think my uniform might be lousy, but if I had it on I wouldn't be half as lousy as you."

holy shit kek

Imagine if a man did this today, there would be uproar and a media witch hunt

10/10 would marry

The current divorce rates and state of family court would indicate otherwise.

Just because certain types of men in our generation know whats up and forgo marriage as a rule doesn't mean when men DO get married its not for muh dick reasons.

It wasn't a stupid war. Germany used a conflict involving their ally Austria-Hungary and Russia as an excuse to attack France, via the neutral Belgium.

>High taxes and low fertility coincide with two World Wars
Wow really makes you think

This one understands.

>Men are somewhat responsible for this in that our selection of women puts too much importance on sex appeal and not intelligence. But doing anything else means fighting our owm biology

Y'see, women used to be the species, circa 2 million years ago. Male hominid phylogeny began as low-nerve ending, low-empathy mutants of primate sperm vectors. Nature and evolution conspired to create a brute, insensitive warrior caste to the human feminine social ideal.

Instead, a wild aberration of genetics created civilization as we know and understand it. A high hominid concept abstraction ability combined with aggressive, merit-based logical faculty (freed from estrogen and oxycontin-derived maladaptive group bias) birthed the first analysts in nature, and the discovery of the technology of fire probably occurred not long after.

>implying huge expensive wars never occurred before women's suffrage

Really gets the neurons firing.

I used to roll in pussy- it is an empty lifestyle with an empty future. God is the answer, and I was fortunate to jump tracks.

You wanna know what happened to women who DIDN'T learn to submit and enjoy violence against them?

Well I guess you don't want to monetize your bumhole so spread your legs here I come

This is so fucking accurate. There was some Canadian vaginal Jew a few threads ago that did this for over two hours.

>one post by this id

Because personality isn't strictly genetic. Sure she can pass on mental illness and little quirks, but eventually the child goes out into the world on their own and begins to pick up things from its environment.
Eventually the son will learn that he has a duty as a man, to protect women and their children. But when he see society has turned on his kind for being a "misogynist" or whatever buzzword, he will turn on that society. Same with girls who grow up realizing all they're good for is making babies and baking cakes.
It would be nice if we could have a true equal, egalitarian society, but too many people both male and female are power hungry and crave dominance and will use said dominance to try and suppress everyone else.
You of all people should know that, Mr-trying-to-overthrow-his-government-in-a-coup.

women are by every aspect inferior
if i wanted partnership with someone equal, i'd be a fag

reminder that if you hate them,you're a degenerate

>How can you convince the top 20% of men who are already rolling in pussy in what have become natural social harams to change their behavior and go for monogamy and stop defiling virgins?
Good question. How did we do it the first time? Christianity? Authoritarianism? Fear of a higher power seems to get the job done.

sometimes I wish I was gay

women are scum

#BASED

I remember stories grandpa told me about guys slapping women if they were GENUINELY acting irrational or sociopathic

kys

Except that 70% of no-fault divorces are initiated by women.

>How did we do it the first time? Christianity? Authoritarianism? Fear of a higher power seems to get the job done.

Yeah, but philosophically it can be picked apart by drunk, epileptic Downs' syndrome children.

What we need to do is hammer out firm, materially relative objectivist reasons why being a whore is bad. They do exist for both genders, it's just the modern climate of identity politics getting in the way of fact.

aaah the classic. i love it

Going back is just as foolish as blindly charging into the future

This is an age of science

You change a man's mind with facts and conviction

Women will do whatever the men decide on

I can understand that. They're too much fucking hassle to deal with.

Sadly, women are the choke point of human reproduction, and since reproduction is something indispensable, humanity needs women in quantity, not quality.

then dont be in a relationship with one

if not already posted

>What can you tell me about female solipsism

Probably necessary for long term human survival, there's a reason why women are the way they are. There are stabilizing elements of female culture that keep certain fringe elements from overriding social cohesion.There's a reason why women form self serving coalitions, there's a reason why women can be extraordinarily self serving and self deceiving. To try to remove one or more of those elements would probably spell disaster for the human race.

No, we need to abolish marriage and traditional values completely and install polyandry and matriarchy. This way we rob women of their monopoly rights. The free market will fix it.

why is that guy wearing a headset in a gym lol

>implying I have any chance

Mhhh that s why i can t get women , no feelings or bullshit talking. This and i m ugly , perfect combo to never have a GF

That woman's face is gross to me. Miss too exaggerated with her eye that look like they are gonna fall out of her head and duck facing.

It actually grosses me out

not with that attitude
you're a man, wired to get loads of pussy
>inb4 degeneracy
fucking lmao

I don't ever really sense what I would call consciousness in them. When I have seen them most closely and clearly, what I have seen are frankly quite terrified and oblivious creatures which are in serious desire of protection and being loved and made to feel good. The problem for many men today is that they have rather brutally awoken from the illusion of "equality" while still being told that the genders are identical, and that men are oppressors. So they feel a sense of opposition with women, instead of the usual old sense of being at one with them, and on a relationship of friendship and love. There is a "war" between us. Or so the media has told me. Men feel they have to resent this opposition that women give them, for loving them how they are. And women feel this need to pretend being something else, as though normal love is not good enough. And men cannot be themselves, neither can women. We are all enslaved to playing roles which keep us from true love with one another. That keep us from accepting ourselves. So when men see what women are, they RECOIL.

Our love is politicized into non-existence. It is nothing more than playing out a battle for eternity, instead of being something genuine and real that happens between two human beings. HUMAN BEINGS.

I can't stand what has happened. I can't stand it. It's hell. Please stop. Please. Please stop being a feminist. Please. Please don't do that anymore. Please put it away. If you love me. If I'm more than just a "man." If I'm something more than just the sum of my parts. If I have a soul. Please put it away.

multitasking, you dumb hrvat