HOW MANY FUCKING TERRORIST ATTACKS/POLICE SHOOTINGS DOES TRUMP NEED TO WIN THE ELECTION

HOW MANY FUCKING TERRORIST ATTACKS/POLICE SHOOTINGS DOES TRUMP NEED TO WIN THE ELECTION

3 more

anything that involves 100+ people dying. honestly i am surprised we haven't had enough mcveigh yet, tensions are that bad

MOAR

All of 'em probably.

another 9/11

All of them.

Fucking wizard

Make sure you guys watch CNN tommorow. The biggest happening of the year is upon us.

You don't get it. Trump and his supporters are the reason for the attacks

he needs these in October.

If the rest of the year is silent, people will gravitate back to the status quo candidate

wew lad

Has to be on American soil, above 50 deaths, using something other than guns, and be more than one perpetrator who are undeniably muslim on camera proclaiming their support for ISIS.

Anything less will be slid or diverted. Gays get shot by a muslim? Its about gun control, and he was like... barely muslim anyway. Muslim runs over 100 people in France? Not our problem. Etc. Etc.

It won't happen.
People hate hillary but the media meme worked. They think Trump is racist and would make race relations worse. This is why they've done all this. Make Race Relations the forefront issue because it can be controlled by frustrating them so the Domestic becomes bigger than the Foreign. More people think Hillary would be better for race relations. Make it the biggest issue by constant escalation and more and more voters compromise on their views long term for short term solutions.

This is the biggest threat to Trumps campaign.
It's not an issue of who backs the police and who doesn't, it's an issue of who can make it all go away the fastest.
Soros WILL continue to make things worse to get hillary in office.

Every attack, and his numbers go up 1%

those eyes

This

If it wasnt for this white hatred and racism, minorites would not have to take these drastic measures.

But Sup Forums could never actually put themselves in the shoes of someone darker than them because theyre a bunch of manchildren

>trump
>winning

I love this meme.

he is, you cuck

Nice "If we get killed, we win" logic, leaf.

all of them

another one

>thinks Trump can beat Hillary's vote rigging

lol, every fuck up from this administration, every spoopy skelton that pops out of hillarys closet, every cop that gets shot and any terrorist attack automatically sends votes Trumps way.

He's basically on cruise control now until november.

Delusional retards will deny it until their left-wing media rag of choice shows them their faggy ways

Back to Huffington Post

just one decent one a few days before the election

>she gets elected
>coup by every branch of the military
>they put trump in power as god emperor

He needs to release his tax returns. Nobody is willing to vote for him otherwise.

For great change, the price must always be blood, and lots of it.

As many as kek sees fit.

Praise the Ogdoad

Praise kek

Yeah. People forget the obamamama vote fraud in the reelection. It will happen again, Hillary will win, and we'll have to kill her.

>military coup

Pennslvania union democrats feel betrayed by Obama. They like Trump's plan to end NAFTA and many lifelong democrats in the rust belt are voting Trump.

I live in Florida and the Trump support is crazy. Pic related is some guys lawn I saw. I see trump bumber stickers everywhere l. There was nothing like this for Romney. All the New Yorker migrants are voting Trump.

That's alot of delegates in those two
States. I would imagine Ohio is in a similar situation as Pennsylvania. Trump can actuaily do it.

It's because the media shills so hard against him and the right-wing, that they can't benefit from it.
>Religion of peace believer does a terrorist attack
>Media: Quickly! talk about gun-control!

>he said mean words to me!!!
>ill show him!! lets kill him!!!

typical niggers....

TIPPING INTENSIFIES

Major one in the US.

Preferably right after Clinton issues more Muslims are our greatest allies statements.

Kekked

Donald Trump Make america great again

A meme magic toad and a partaking ruler

All of my kek

why is everyone talking about a police shooter today? did something happen? i just got home