Second Hispanics for Trumps thread. Everyone welcome, but especially Hispanic Trump supporters

Second Hispanics for Trumps thread. Everyone welcome, but especially Hispanic Trump supporters.

1/4

Trump is a Clinton plant to ensure the GOP never wins the Hispanic vote ever again.

>Calls for her arrest
Some plant there

Trump will get 3% Hispanic vote. His "outreach" to Hispanics is literally twitting a taco. You faggots are being played

right, hence why 1/3 of hispanics are voting for him.

get lost, fag

illegal detected. Go home and come back LEGALLY!

>Beaners voting for their demise
kek

I neither want Hillary nor trump to win

>twitting a taco
Taco bowl to be exact, as if Jeb's Guacabowle was better.

An actual true hispanic for trump reporting in.

>be PR
>Mexicans steal Chupacabra folklore from us and say its theirs
>Mexicans steal Luis Miguel from us and say its theirs
>Mexicans get BTFO in every single boxing match and people believe their fake propaganda, even though puertorican boxers always smack the shit out of them
>Mexicans round up all the Hispanics into one group, and then only bring up Mexican problems, ignoring everyone else and only using them for their berry picking bullshit

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BUILD
THE
WALL

MEXICAN GENOCIDE
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Stay off my east coast, mexicunts, I will fucking end you.

Can't abide by his rhetoric about Mexicans, even if I can understand his position regarding immigration. Have to support him, though, since Clinton backs abortion and wants to depose Assad.

I agree my nigga, I agree FUCK mexico build that fucking wall NOW.

Puerto Ricans can't even pronounce their "r's" correctly. You're all extremely unamerican and can barely speak English

Your music fucking sucks and your island is shit.

Fuck off

How about you say that to my fucking face, niggeR, you're right about the music and island sucking dick.

I was shitposting on kikebook that I support Trump to trigger lib friends and family. Said I was just trolling them, after a few people asked me in person. I lied, I will vote for Trump!

Puerto Ricans get Mexico if Trump wins.

N-no pls...I hate mexicans.

We're just as capable of masking a regional accent like anyone else to speak in a more neutral tone. Its no different with English than it is with Spanish.

We are extremely American, but its a FREE ASSOCIATED state, so we don't have to speak English in PR. With statehood, PR would just be an extension of Florida anyways.

>Music sucks
So does most mainstream American music. We still have good singers and musicians though.

When Trump wins I will instantly sign up in the Trump SS as a Hispanic spy to infiltrate and eradicate the Mexican menace.

it's weird all faggots and trannys support trump
USA is going to end like Canada

Reporting in

where are my miami bros at?

Are we going deliver this state for Trump with the South Florida and North Florida coalition?

Not even mexicans want mexico, there a reason my family came here, because mexico is a shit hole

RREEEEEE
Mexico is just a piece of land, its the Mexicans causing the trouble. A nation is its people. When you have so many umpa loompas running around, speaking Spanish in what sounds like a tiki taki machu pichu fucked up accent, and having twelve gremlins per woman, its no wonder all the land controlled by them sucks.

>Statehood

Fuck off were full

>Be Cuban
>Puerto Rican's stole Cuba's flag
>Puerto Rican's stole salsa from Cuba
>Puerto Ricans are loud and annoying
>Puerto Ricans are the Mexicans of the East Coast
>Puerto Ricans blast that garbage reggaeton music

I hope Trump gives PR to Mexico as a peace offering so we won't have to deal with your kind.

Thanks for not being a typical spic, rock on fellow American.

>Puerto Ricans are loud and annoying
>Puerto Ricans blast that garbage reggaeton music

user, Cubans are this too.

>PoltoliccANOs and CubANOs
>literally 90% african admixture
>africa-tier favela shitholes
>hating on the most prosperous LATAM country other than Chile

Figures

I never thought i'd ever have to use the phrase uncle paco before this election.

81% of Hispanics disapprove of trump. He ensured the GOP never win the presidency again.

Kayla just got banned again KEK.

>Cuba and PR were brothers so they adapted same flags
Not our fault our goverment betrayed you.

>loud and annoying
anyone from the Caribbean is fucking annoying

>Are mexicans of the East Coast
>not dominicans

>Blast that garbage reggaeton music
I'll give you that one, shit sucks.

AND REEEEEE FUCK YOU I'd rather he sells us to china or japan at least that way I can get qt asians.

yeah ok pepito

>>Puerto Rican's stole Cuba's flag

You mean Cubans dragged their independence movement into Puerto Rico, even though the majority of Puerto Ricans were Spanish loyalists. Then after you got your independence, you let your little brother get taken in by the USA, not giving a fuck. But then only a few decades later, Cuba went to shit, Puerto Rico has the highest HDI of any Latin American country, and Cuba ended up negrified and lost.

The flag isn't stolen, I have no idea about salsa in general so that may be true.

>Mexicans of the east coast
Orlando > Miami

>prosperous
Only in the same way that Nigeria, on paper, is more prosperous than Finland. You're a god damned idiot.

kek. why?

>using Kayla for this meme

Just one question for Hispanic Trumpfags:

Why?

they want to have sex with conservative white girls

kek, why?

I hate mexico and I hate Shillary.

^

>The election is decided by one group of voters

being this stupid

Hmmm something to do with trump being George Wallace teir racist and believing "outreach" to Hispanics is tweeting a taco. You kids on here can pretend Hispanics, blacks, women, lgbts, etc. will vote for trump, but come election day the only people voting for trump are olde white men.

my parents and grandparents fled a communist dictatorship

Because I don't know a single one of Hillary's policies since she only tweets in spanish.

How many Hispanics voted for Romney again? Ohhhhh right.

>Hillary
>communist.

She's far right wing

>thinking 'hispanic' means 'mexican' or 'brown'

Miami here, bro.

Hillary is whatever her donors want her to be

I'll take my chances with Trump

you're officially one of the dumbest fucks ever to come to Sup Forums.

It's impressive how a person can communicate such monumental levels of stupidity in just a few words.

Most are though bro. Let's be honest most "white hispanics" are pretty liberal with their definition of white.

And i don't blame you for wanting to fuck white women, every race does. But let's just be honest here about your "conservatism" amigo.

Didn't GWB get like 45% of the hispanic vote in 2004?

SFL Miami here
We are in it to win it
Colombian here btw

You don't get to have personal definitions for words based on your fee-fees user.

Looks like someone can't get women of his own race to fuck him.

My hair is blonde. I'm white.

Its easier for brown people to fuck white women that aren't conservative though.

Latino trump supporter here.

Keep in mind that it is MEXICANS that love illegals, all other hispanics from outside of Mexico wants to deport the shit out of them

American politics is far right by international standards. There is no left in America. Everything is pro Israel and capitalism.

>100% puerto rican
>probably the whitest looking guy on Sup Forums

it's not all that bad

What does that have to do with statistics? Most Hispanics in America are Mexican, Puerto Rican, or Dominican. Those guys certainly aren't white. Maybe some of the Cubans are, that's about it.

Yes, but the liberal women are usually not as good looking, nor are they wife material.

BROWN MEXICAN MESTIZOS ARE NOT REAL HISPANICS

THEY WEREN'T EVEN CONSIDERED HISPANIC UNTIL THE FUCKING 80s

HISPANIC IS LITERALLY ITALIAN TIER

THE MAIN HISPANICS ARE SPANIARDS

My brother posted this on his Instagram just today. He got his MAGA hat for his birthday.

I have a feeling he may be browsing Sup Forums

Yes because GWB ran on immigration reform. Trump will win less than 10% of the Hispanic vote this time.

>posting your little brother on Sup Forums

great brother you are

Stop sperging out, Pedro. You will never be an anglo/germanic/slav/celt. You're gonna be considered a greasy wog by anglo america. No need to 'kick down' to make yourself feel superior.

I'm Tejano. Bow down before me.

>tfw when you will never red pill your siblings

Me and my brother have a white dad and a Mexican mom. But she looks pretty white.

Are we honorary whites?

do it while they sleep...

>pic recommended

Found the mexinigger. I can't wait for the look on your fucking face when you realize other Hispanics hate you more than whites.

I made these

I'm gonna be here for 20 mins more then I gotta go. Does anyone want me to make a 'nationality for Trump image for them'?

Good to advertise that Trump has hispanic support.

like in BNW?

This guy is dominican, your argument is invalid, we are by far the darkest group of hispanics, so that should be very indicative.

I'm Cuban-American, so you already made one for me, but I just want to say nice work, user.

thanks mane :)

Because I love the US. Stupid question.

>tfw from El Salvador and voting for Trump

Fuck mexicans desu senpai. Glad Trumps taking all their bullshit out.

Honduran american reporting in. Will be flying back up in Nov. To vote for trump.

awesome!

White Spaniards are based as fuck

Why the fuck would I be a anglo nigger?

if you have to denote that they're white before saying their nationality, then they're not really white.

>americans
huh pretty ambiguous
>white americans
oh now i know what youre talking about

are you not really white then?

that is a kangz level statement right there user.

Want to fill her up with my white, traditional genes

yeah, never heard anyone say the words White Estonian, White Lithuanian, White Polish, or White Norwegian on this website. I guess you guys aren't white then.

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT HOT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>???????????

This fucking mestizo bastards

By girl you mean trap?

whoever it is I want more pics.

Puerto Rican reporting in!

Ancient folklore tells of nudes out there.

please deport illegals already i hate seeing those failures to assimilate, ruin our image.

>Hispanics For Trump
>Posts a white girl
Hispanics esta blanco!!!!

>being a race traitor
kys

I work with at least two Hispanics that support him. They have to be quiet about it though.