youtube.com/watch?v=zgAk4xRQS5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watching advertisments

>how you want your ads, bruv?
>fucking retards
>say no more

is that a puppet?

how'd google know

Is this result of that full-retard "diversity" legislation the BBC pushed through or something, where like 25% of casts have to be disabled by 2020 or something?

The BBC doesn't run ads u pleb

cringe kino

The one about a spazzy hand-shandy is actually funny though

Does this candy make you a cripple or something?

Yes, Andy Serkis was too expensive, they couldn't CGI a crippled.

No, it's a Muppet.

I'd let the red head one jerk me off

The sad part is that guys really would fuck that thing. Guys will fuck anything, even deformed egg monsters.

bunch of muntas m8

it makes you forget about your crippleness for a while

by fuck i hope you mean fuck up with a 50 cal machine gun

>even deformed egg monsters

There was one with a bunch of men in cut off shorts dancing in heels....I think it was for an insurance company or something. British telly in general has gone to the dogs, still better than RTE though.

>"got the best man's number"
Only if he was also a retard

(((europoor television)))

No there are guys pathetic enough to treat that monstrosity like Cinderella and not be ashamed to be in public with it.

>actively looking for things to be outraged about

hello tumblr............. i mean hello Sup Forums, things get confusing sometimes

Are you thinking of this?

youtu.be/iRg0vm_9Ggs

The egg monster no way.
But I'd accept a handy spasm from the 2nd girl

There's a picture I saw here were this deformed egg monster had a normal husband and two deformed egg kids. Guys will fuck anything as long as there's a hole in it.

Is this a real thing? I can't tell anymore.

I wonder if it's some psyop to enrage muslims into attacking Cuck Bongistan

It's called Virtue-Signaling.

"Look! Look! We put a disabled person in a prominent role TV ad! Look at the diversity! Look at how inclusive we are! Buy our product!"

It's just further proof that liberals are low-IQ, easily-led cattle.

>disabled people can share sex lives too
I frankly prefer the old days when we greet them politely then avoid talking to them

Maybe Sharia Law isn't such a bad idea.

There are no black people so I can protest about racism right

>this is a 10/10 in britain

bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2016/diversity

It's real.

This is what your tax-dollars fund if you live in the UK.

wtf I think white men are effiminate and consider black men better potential partners now!

That's an insult to Eggman.

LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=L6uepXw9gZA

yep

The second one is okay.

Bit of a nasty streak to this ad. As well as gloating over the bride's injured foot it privileges hompohobic anthropo-primacy by not casting poof Squids as active engaged modern citizens riding around in motorised glass-tanks propelled by a mixture of eco-friendly potato-peelings and Peter Tatchell's bowel-movements.

Crippled abominations that should've been aborted buy candy too, you know.

Wait wait, do you guys actually think you're in position to make fun of the way someone looks?

You guys are just jealous.

Malteasers ceo pls go

That 2nd one is actually kind of funny, although it's a little crude.

Of what? The impending sense of assault?

What are you all complaining about? I think Maisie looks great.

I thought brits didnt have commercials?

Don't they always bitch about americans having commercials?

baka desu senpai

t. crippled goblin

Looks better than that shitty Cheerios commercial 2bh

The wheel chair was in undateables, seriously randy.

You do realize she had no saying in this right? She got dealt a shit hand and despite that she's trying to live as normally as possible. Most of the neckbeards here are physically repulsive only because they're lazy and have shit habits, absolutely fucking disgusting

>I left with the best man's number
Didn't know pig parties were still a thing.

But I look better than you, ridiculously better.

I may be ugly but at least im not hideously deformed and bound to a wheelchair ugly.

underrated post

I sympathise with her. She's gotta live out the one life she has as a deformed monstrosity. A life of rejection, pity and outright hostility.
What I cannot fucking stand is that some marketing cunt thought it would be cute and progressive to write her in and say she got with the best man.

This instantly conjures up images of this little tard-trike bound butthole wheeling up to the studly young bearded best man, at the reception and moments later rolling away with a knowing wink and a lick of the lips as if we're supposed to be fucking sit there, during fucking tea time, forced to contemplate the allusion that at some point a regular sized bloke and this little afterbirth-in-a-wig will be fucking going at in all filthy and sweaty with his normal sized tadger fucking smashing up against the back of her neck or wherever the fuck her truncated vagina ends and then we're all supposed to look at each other and say 'wow isn't that so progressive don't we live in such a wonderful age aren't we all so fucking fantastic'.

I wish that little 'goblin' all the best but the sewer-stall runoff that fucking worked up this ad needs taking out into the town square to be beaten by the rotted dicks of every syphilitic beggar available, gang-raped by a gang of impressively large dogs and then forced to watch her own shitty advert for eternity.

The only saving grace of this advert was the disgruntled chort that came out of every single one of my family members as we were subjected to this abomination on, what was otherwise, a pretty capital weekday evening.

Also maltesers can fucking do one. They look like they fell off a black man's diseased dingus.

Another thread, another faggot injecting their Sup Forums obsession out of nowhere.

>Having a freak distract viewers from your product
I guess they're just hoping it will go viral or something. The hand spasm one was kind of funny though.

lot of assumptions and doble morals there m90

You realize I don't give a shit, right? You're projecting really hard dude.

Joke's on you, I do not and refuse to ever give a penny to that paedo protecting organisation.

desu what really bothers me is the computer enhancement of their eyebrow movements, I see it in other ads too

This is an 11/10 in England

>a shit hand
Make that two shit hands and some shit legs to boot

I am offended for some reason.

One eye on the cock, one eye on the streets.

Cheeky

Whats wrong with uk women ?

Same thing as the deep Southern US, centuries of inbreeding

very true

UK women are hot as fuck check em out!

underrated

Whats a Malteser? I feel like we have some equivalent stateside.

They're called Whoppers over here.

>The hand spasm one was kind of funny though.
The deaf women one is pretty funny too.
youtube.com/watch?v=lYIEAIogarI

Thank you, now I can say that Maltesers suck because Whoppers suck.

> I got the best mans number

no you fucking didnt you little goblin the best man gave you fat daves number as a joke

Fuck you, man. Whoppers are great. I can eat a whole box in one sitting.

giv us a sniff luv

Naw man Junior Mints are where its at for Movie candy.

How much would it take Sup Forums

There's something about knowing they speak with an English accent that makes this doubly off-putting for me.

That's just mercury in the soil. And the fact that Hillbillies are all descended from Scotsmen

it would make them sound like old men in drag

1 ltr of absinthe 50% after a 4 day fast

>candy
get te fuck yank prick

Use your words.

Do they exclusively have disabled people?
And does that make Brit Bongs hungry for that shit?

I think they started running this ad campaign during the Paralympics last year, and just haven't switched it out for something new yet.

>british cinema

This is kino in england: youtube.com/watch?v=zgAk4xRQS5E

>being this triggered over a fucking advert

what are you, an sjw
>inb4 butthurt cucks reply to this

Fukin hate brits. Gonna king hit the next chav tourist i see