he realized that he really wasnt black after all

being a liberal cuck.... dont try it, not even once

UNO
N
O

>when you want be Johnny Cash, but you're actually just a cuck

Jus.... no that's too fucking easy

raped by a wild pack of niggers

Ever since he burnt his tongue during MMMMmmmNOTGONNADOIT-gate he's been in a downward spiral.

He's morphing into Richard Kiel

"What's up my niggas? I can say that because I have a lot of black friends including Sam Jackson. Also, please show feet"

-Queefing Taarantula

how many farto?

when??

>used simple tricks that were avoided as a tradition in the movie industry
>never had a lot of talent
>doesn't really care about the audience
When he released his movies he was viewed as original but at that time the industry was stale and backwards, stuck in cliches and traditions .

stop bullying quentin

are the jews finally tired of his shit?

He's turning into tommy wiseau

Should have gone to film school

>at that time the industry was stale and backwards, stuck in cliches and traditions .

So no different from now?

His mother was a fucking whore that exposed him to some messed up shit as a child.

He looks like Steven Seagal now. They should do a movie together since they are big weebs.

dailymotion.com/video/x4ofeh_quentin-tarantino-spits-on-a-report_shortfilms

He has always been mad.

Bet he thinks he looks cool as shit with hair like that.

Dave and Quentin feet kino when?

They don't care about low profits, they're just doing risk management to keep the stock price less volatile so billionaire trust funds buy the stock and that matches their future projections.

Less volatile stock means that it can steadily grow as it is seen reliable in the future(it doesn't matter if the profits are quite low), that's why they're using remakes, safe way of narration and not talking "risky" projects.

At this point big studios don't even want huge blockbusters they never had before, because that means the stock goes up and has to come down(since those are very rare) meaning it looks volatile even though it is doing quite well overall.

>he was supposed to slide but that's a carpet.
What a moron.

there's something wrong with men who haven't married by age 34

Don't bullshit. The hair is pretty cool. Like a maniacal music composer of olden times. He probably goes crazy on his typewriter like Beethoven used to do on the piano. At the same time, it gives him a carefree hippie vibe. Like he just got done smoking a joint while brainstorming his next script.

where can i read original hatefull 8 script?

HEY SHOOTER

>that bottom left picture

KMAO

why so mad?

BASED Disney

Just saw these two threads next to each other

Really gets you thinking

Oh hai Quentin!