In an ideal world, what would you do with White people from central asia? bring them to europe...

In an ideal world, what would you do with White people from central asia? bring them to europe? Or create a safe zone for them where they are?

What about people from middle east who look fairly White? Should they have special passports, allowing them to stay for longer times in european countries?

What about White turks, descendants of ancient byzantines, who look like slavs?

14/88

Other urls found in this thread:

althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Byzantine_Kingdom_(The_Purple_Mantle)?file=Constantinople-Banner.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Ottoman_Empire#/media/File:Flag_of_the_Ottoman_Empire.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>White people from central asia

what about berber people who claim to be pure mazigh yet its obvious they are bastard sons of vandals.

They're all mixed beyond saving

like in your pic

>white people from central asia

There need to be new white countries. That's what we have to do. Our "old" ethnic identifies don't work in the 21st century. Archaeofuturism.

I would let them come to Spain, since iberians and berbers where closely related (and they also have some germanic blood)

They would also have special passports which will allow them to stay for longer in other european countries.

In fact, I would create different levels, with different rights:

Full rights if your native country, and progressively less rights the more you move away.

A pure arab in Germany, for example, would have zero rights and could be killed at sight without the protection of the law (unless he is a legal tourist)

What is the joke?

Kalash are fairly white, specially individuals like the one on the pic I posted. The purity is astonishing, considering she lives in Pakistan.

Hunza are also White, more than kalash. And pretty based, too.

Pic related.

>White people from central asia
Uighur person is slaughtered in China at present

Same happened with the Ainu in your country. In fact, I think they don't exist anymore.

okay, but this nigger crossed the sea to your lands but were brought back by law. will you accept him?

Example of one?

Uighur are not white. They are a genetic clusterfuck.

Ainu are Asians.

look above

No. I obviously don't want those type of people around, even if they look White as snow.

In fact, I don't think they have a place in any decent country. Just throw them into the mediterranean where they belong.

I would acept pic related, for example, especially considering they were able to create a offspring with the best of their genetics.

>Ainu are Asians

Before mixing, they were probably more related with europeans than with asians.

In fact, I think they are the reason a lot of japanese look whiter than other asians.

Have you ever met any of these fucking people?

They may look like you, but they aren't like you. They are fucking aliens.

LOL you mean the Muslim Turkmen who are starting shit over there right now and stabbing people en masse?

Fuck you shill.

It's not about the color of a person's skin. It's their intelligence, education, culture, and disposition that matters. If you could run that through some kind of beliefs filter to weed out the chaff we'd have a jumping off point.

don't forget about the eurasian chimpout led by hapa khan.

Read about the hunza and you will find their social behavior corresponds with the one of a White society.

Encourage to come to Europe.

>white byzantine turks

Actually most white turks are of Slavic origin. Around 3 million turks around their country are said to be of mainly Serb janissary origin

you are right we don't need le weed man son of imam.
bonus: all his brothers are white and crossed the sea once in thier life each his reasons.
one of them were called by a canadian woman to marry him but his dad didn't let him. wtf is with this lonely women overseas.

As I said, if you read about them you will find they are in fact spirituality superior to a lot of degenerates in the west.

Who was talking about those?

>1
OMG stfu.
It is about race you dumbass.
I'm tired of these fags who go on and on about "muh culture" or "muh assimilation."
70-75% of behavior is genetic....which means 70-75% of behavior is race.
Most behavioral norms white people have are instinctual---meaning we don't have to be taught them, it's just common sense to us.

>Actually most white turks are of Slavic origin. Around 3 million turks around their country are said to be of mainly Serb janissary origin
THIS. And let's not forget about the millions of women who were kidnapped from Ukraine/Poland and brought to the Ottoman Empire as sex slaves (i.e. roxelana).

It's not surprising that a Spaniard would be trying to loosen the definition of "white" - they're just barely on the edge of what qualifies.

these are really called eurasians. Entire race of hapas

and why do you want to move them from central aisa?

Pic related is a """"turk"""" who knows his Serbian origin(Serb from Bosnia) and has mentioned it before

If Spaniards aren't white, then French and Italians aren't either.

>loosen the definition of "white"

Except that girl looks whiter than 60% of your country?

>white "turks" are sreb
Right,but I would love if they said that when The Ottomans were a thing.

Ataturk himself was even Albanian/Bosnian.
But it's funny how much Turkroaches try to convince themselves that they're white.

I know. Some of their ancestors were pussies and took Islam for privileges, and others couldn't counter it(young boys were being kidnapped into the Ottoman army for centuries). It is a well documented historical fact too

There are a lot of turks who look fairly White, and they are usually the most decent ones, that is:

>Secular
>Honorable, willing to sacrifice themselves for a cause beyond their own ass
>Not a coward, doesn't glorify violence
>Sick of the direction their country is taking
>Would change the flag of Turkey for pic related

We agree then.

Light hair does not a white person make. Even if 99% of my country's population were mixed race, it wouldn't make the average Spaniard or Asian white, now would it?

People shouldn't go down this whole white superiority road unless they're actually white.

he is pretty based desu.

Sad, i know jannisaries being kiddnaped from occupied serbs to come to algeria an say obnoxiously 'WE AH TURKS'.its history

>Would change the flag of Turkey for pic related

Nope.

I would rather that flag instead of this shitty islamic flag.

The same goes for albanians. Northern albania is full of people of Slavic origin who we're forcefully assimilated into their "culture" today. Not the case for Kosovo though, most albanians there are legit shitskins and genetics prove that. You can bet anything he was also genetically mostly Slavic

I wish that was the case, most I've seen are idiots regardless of race

Yrying to convince themselves that they are white???
There are white people who are whiter than you amerifags. you call yourself falsely "caucasian" while there are around a million of genuine caucasians in Turkey, who are whitest of all the whites of the world.

Çomar pls.

Very patriotic of you. You ignore your heritance just because westerners don't like it? Are you really Turkish?

>What about White turks, descendants of ancient byzantines, who look like slavs?

it's not about westerns. I'm not a muslim shit you faggot.

Good for you guys, I wish most white people in your country thought like that.

Let me give you an idea, you do a genetic test, and ask around your family for heritage. If you find any connections to Balkans you can move back and enjoy our own shithole of a country kek

It's hard you know what are you talking about, because you are actuallly saying nothing.

What is making that girl less White than you? The skull? It's a caucasian one with barely any admixture. The skin? It's perfect tanned White. The eyes? Are gray, even more pure than blue.

Do you have an actual argument?

So be it. Still you insult the flag in which your ancestors fought for. You're either not a Turk or your Islam hate is stronger than your patriotism.

Question for Turks.

In many countries where the skin tone among people varies greatly, a lighter tone is prefered and often discrimination of a sort comes into play.

Does this happen in Turkey? Do lighter Turks look down upon darker ones?

If you are a White turk then that flag does not represent you. It's as simple as that.

If you are an actual turk, then we are fine, it's your flag.

>Turk
oh fuck, you still believe there is a race like this. look at the mirror, %99 of Turkey is not even Turk. we are race mixed people.

> flag in which your ancestors fought for.
I don't give a fuck about this dictatorship anymore. My ancestors fought for Independence you idiot.

And other thing:

>People shouldn't go down this whole white superiority road unless they're actually white.

I don't see any problems with that. I could be black as coal and still think whites are superior.

Anyways, I dont think whites are "superior", I just think there is an ideal of european beauty, that is, blonde hair and gray/blue eyes, and we should tend to it, no matter where in europe.

>Do lighter Turks look down upon darker ones?
No this never happens in here. I've never seen.
well that would be good, me and my family has pale skin and green/hazel eyes.

Dude, do a genetic test. 23andme or any other and come back. Don't be surprised if you find out you have Balkan roots

>green/hazel eyes

Balkanoids confirmed.

Well I have light brown hair green eyes and pale skin and I'm most likely to have slavic genes in my blood but I don't care about that. It's not only about Islam it also represents the nation's history.

althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Byzantine_Kingdom_(The_Purple_Mantle)?file=Constantinople-Banner.png

Byzantines used the similiar symbols and they were no muslims.

In an ideal world they wouldn't be threatened by the other, ideally nonexistent races and could thrive in their natural environments. And if they couldn't we'd simply send aid. There would be no need to bring them to Europe.

Here I am trying to knock some sense into your thick mind you fuckin' kivanc fangirl. You people deserve Erdogan.

move up the frontier

>implying you wouldn't blanda upp with the qt in OP

Lying is a sin.

>Well I have light brown hair green eyes and pale skin
Yeah sure boi.
>Byzantines used the similiar symbols and they were no muslims.
You know our flag has nothing to do with Constantinople Banner.

look at this shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Ottoman_Empire#/media/File:Flag_of_the_Ottoman_Empire.svg

> come back
easy to say bro.

First you need to stop acting like an Aryan and stop living in denial. I mean defending white superior as an Aryan is one thing but you?! Like wtf do you think you're doing?

Second, you stated that nobody in Turkey is truly a Turk. Now you don't believe I have green eyes and pale skin. Well believe in what you want fucker it ain't gonna help you with your miserable life.

Third, I know it's not the same flag that's why I used the term "similiar".

Please kill yourself.

At least do a genetic test and/or visit. Turkey is ar rich country, you can easily afford it. Maybe you'll like it

What's wrong if a lot of turks consider themselves more european than anything else?

You didn't want to be european? I am giving you an alternative.

Be like this. Of course if you don't look european at all, there is no chance for you. Maybe move to kurdistan with your brothers?

hmm

>First you need to stop acting like an Aryan.
Those fallacies.
stopit.jpg
>Pure antagonism, nothing else.

>Second, you stated that nobody in Turkey is truly a Turk. Now you don't believe I have green eyes and pale skin.
we are mixed with armenians, kurds, anatolian people etc.

We're mostly Asian but we're right next to Europe so there's that. That makes us a little bit European of course (Ok just a little bit, relax!) We still shouldn't identify ourselves as Europeans that is just ridiculous. I'm not a Kurd btw.

>we are mixed with armenians, kurds, anatolian people etc.

>He doesn't share my opinion so he must be a kurd or something like that.

I'll wear brown contacts If that'd make you happy. Just kidding, fuck you.

I wanna protect them

>i cant argue, so fuck you.
>acting like a true subhuman.
You proved my point.

No such thing

You started swearing first now that it backfired to you, you're pretending to be a civilized person? You are the real Ç O M A R.

Just shut up. You're embarrassing yourself.

KILL YOURSELF ITS NOT YOUR COUNTRY TO GIVE AWAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Being this new.
Everyone is faggot in 4chin

kek

>Round 1
>FITE!