So what exactly was the intention of this statement

so what exactly was the intention of this statement

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/v7E8N
archive.is/Mi9XR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proving he's not black but still a nigger.

This is illegal. He's citing unrest. Inciting people to commit a crime. Etc.

Should report him to the FBI like that Black HS teacher getting v&.

>niggers finally have a coup
>you finally get to kill niggers unabashedly
>day of the rope finally happens

YES SHAUN KING YES

Means he's complicit in the murder of three cops.

t. someone who doesn't know how a coup works

I mean this culture war has to be resolved at some point. If that point is Trump and BLM sparking civil war then I guess you fucking idiots with your irreconcilable political positions deserve what you get. Fucking children

He's mentally ill, who gives a fuck?

>WE GON HAVE A COUP IN TRUMP IS PRESIDENT
>Oh man why does everyone think BLM shot those cops WE WUZ PEAZEFUL N SHIET

a white cuck demonstrating his impotent rage

Shaun King is a plant for the KKK

First he earns their trust and then he gets them to start a race war they he knows they'll lose

SK confirmed for dark redpill and strong ally of Sup Forums

He's threatening to rile up a load of blacks to commit violence if a particular politician gets into power. It's basically a terrorist threat.

Well some of Trump's policy ideas are incredibly unconstitutional, so it's legitimate that non-cucked yanks who believe in basic liberty would want to overthrow him

IT'S TREASON THEN.

Oh, I'm so scared. How ever will we stop them?

THE LEAF HAS SPOKEN

To which policy do you refer? Enlighten me Anglish

I thought you #Remain cucks were being jailed or executed.

It´s "We wuz coup"
They learned a new word.

How would a coup in the US even work?

They still think it's a sports car

Nothing, he's retarded and so are you for posting this shit for like 3 days in a row.

Didn't know coup means "to break shit and steal TVs".

>BLM

Just turn on the engine nigga!

Kicking out illegals isn't unconstitutional fuckwit.

It kills me how liberals are so oblivious to the fact that the overwhelming majority of grunts are conservatives.

Even if they don't like Trump, they sure as hell aren't going to be taking marching orders from some SJW blowhards.

>Brit
Opinion disregarded.

Voted leave. Sorry to disappoint you my authoritarian cuck friend.

Just proving that multiculturalism doesn't work

Sounds like high treason/terroristic threats

reported that wigger faggot to the feds

Since when is the military supportive of BLM and that type of cuck shit? They tend to be more conservative if anything

The intention of his statement was made clear less than 48 hours later in Louisiana

he's got to be working for Trump. shit like this does nothing but drive people to vote for him.

The military siding with the people against the leftist internationalist government.

It's retarded because a coup requires the loyalty of police and army to your cause, with which you overthrow a government.

Considering that they kill cops and the army is mostly white, this is never going to happen.

I guess they could form a rebellion of some sort, like insurgents and then declare the independence of Detroit or some shit.
Good riddance.

But he's peaceful .. Uh huh

yeah. i don't see the military or the police being complicit in this. not that would stop a bloody, long guerilla war

This whitey likes to talk shit. But the moment someone acts on his word, he will backpedal like there is no tomorrow.

Shaun King is a coward and a cuck.

Yeah new jack city fo realz (the sequel)
"This time they Nation"

Watch out you bigots, here comes the coup!

wiggers gonna wig

Screencap it and use it against him and his movement if they are going to try something in November.

That fuckin' race traitor retard should
be air dropped right into the middle of
a bunch feral BLM niggers.

you know exactly how :^)

This doesn't rise to the level of incitement in the U.S. He has every right to post his drivel "justifying" political violence, and people should absolutely call him out on every hypocrisy and failing he makes.

>pretending to be black
>defrauding the BLM supporters
>race-baiting
>making "dog-whistle" calls for violence

We talk about overthrowing our government all the time, fag. Nobody will ever actually do it unless they come for our guns. Free speech applies to everyone, even our apes.

By whom? None of those liberal cucks have weapons of their own anyways.

He needs to be exterminated

The day a fucking lib picks up a gun in this country hell will freeze over. Theyre all talk.

WATCH OUT GUYS THE ANTIFA MEAN BUSINESS

>White boy Shawn King hinting at a race war

and nobody is surprised.

unlike turkey's coup, however, the military isn't gonna back down.

These people are domestic terrorists of racial agenda and they absolutely need to leave the national and international stage ASAP

I have an American question

Why does our constitution give us the power to overthrow a corrupt government, yet all means to actually do this are illegal?

If I started a movement to overthrow the government i would be arrested right? but that's a consitutional right, isn't it?

WAHGAGAGAAAAAA

>trusting the federal government to acknowledge your rights

well obviously if we attempt to overthrow the government and fail, we will be captured, jailed or killed as traiters of our country.

but if we do topple the power, that's a win for the constitution

...I think. it's all symbolic nonsense for the most part.

Both of my grampas were against fascists and spent years killing them.

And when they were done, most of the fascists in Europe were dead.

If you are not a mongrel, then your grandfathers likely did the same thing. (or more likely, your great-grandfathers.

Not so! Here's a recent example of a liberal picking up one of those frightening assault rifles.

and how does one destroy the U.S. Government? Burn down the white house? pretty sure that did jack shit when Britain did it in 1812

doesn't the government have the power to turn Air Force One into a government in the sky or some shit

This. Though, I feel strongly that if free speech were infringed we'd revolt as well.

Those are SWPLs, not Antifa.

>Comparing latte sipping nu males to infantry in WWII
2/10 work on it leaf

i don't intend to be apart of the movement that wants the US to collapes

we all know the most damage you can do is on the inside anyway. as in, being the ones closer to power.

YYAAAAAAOOOORRRAAAGGGHHHAAAAA

Onto the pile you go!

...and take your dubs with you to HELL!

This guy's story is the craziest fucking thing I have ever seen

This

You're a part of it by being American.

Straight from the Declaration of Independence:

> “That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.–Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.”

To incite violence. We'll have to defer this to our beloved president Trump's department of justice.

Well bud, when for decades the same circle of people try to errode all those rights and change public perception of those rights on a massive scale, they might as well not exist. Because the right itself didn't give the people power, it was the people knowing they had/could utilize that right, that made not only the people strong, but made the right even matter to begin with. Shit is really fucked that we are denied that right to even organize but domestic terrorists go around shooting Americans and wasting taxpayer money all while spouting their ideology/affiliation with a certain group, and then said group is allowed to continue exisiting as well as receieve praise.

Kek. This always gets me. I honetly dont get how he (and i use that loosely) is able to function as a human.

I chose to be patriotic and read all of this.

but in all honesty, the current system benefits me and it being overturned will throw my life into uncertainty. but I'm not a big enough cuck to defend this current year. if shit is going to change i'm gonna attempt to mentally prepare myself. if it's war, then i guess so be it. I'll fight for the document before i fight for benefits.

>I don't know what's next
Fucking lel. That's his problem. He doesn't know what's next. He's just angry the same way so many conservatives were angry a few years ago. Literally won't do anything but cry more about it and be "angry."

Lol he thinks the military gives a shit about SJW bullshit.

Cops killing gangbangers who are violently resisting isn't destructive to my rights.

typical libers cocksucker trying to intimidate everyone into voting for their candidate. make no mistake. THIS IS THE MANIFESTATION OF SOROS's MILLIONS. THIS IS WHAT HE AND HILLARY DO. THEY CAUSE FAKE UPRISINGS TO CONTROL US!

He doesn't actually believe this shit. This is his job.

>this tiny gun is like shooting a different giant gun!

dont just assume something someone says is insincere just because it's stupid.

(((Soros))) needs to be memed more. if people even knew who the fuck he was, or just compare him to Mordor, more people will associate him with evil.

He's inciting violence.

I want you all to remind him of this threat when Trump becomes president.

>If you vote for the guy I don't like their will be a coup

Notunderstandinghow democracyworks.jpg

to get likes dipshit

>Not wanting a coup so you can kill all the niggers and muslims and enemies you want

I sometimes don't understand our motherland.

he's verified by twitter, so he's cool. it's ok to incite violence when you have a checkmark.

BLM and detractors don't even like democracy since it implys POPULAR VOTES can win over their ideology. insane, no?

>implying nignogs and liberal faggots could ever get organized enough to stand up against the US military

FPBP

The crazy thing is if a group promised a coup in another country if they didn't win it would be called terrorism

They need "white bodies" now.

archive.is/v7E8N

>People are blaming me for inciting violence
>we don't know the shooter in Baton Rogue, for all we know, he could be white

Lol at this idiot.

Trump isn't going to win though.

So PRfag do you think PR would make a break for independence if a coup goes off?

Or will sit idly to be recucked by whoever comes out on top?

BLM is "going global" now too.

archive.is/Mi9XR

that's an old photo, Hillary lacks a few bags on her face.

Trump is using his past association with her to simply tell us the truth about her. it's called hindsight.

Weak shitpost Straya cunt, try harder.