Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4qqDi
youtube.com/channel/UCV3kJdRXOJcbkKvRiRKfXkA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCq-7gsAWRK0zFUklum6Wapw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=6UbfIAMhv4E
youtube.com/watch?v=kGuUq6eUoFw
mobile.twitter.com/convoswithcosmo
cosmoglobal.org/#!cosmobooks/cee5
amazon.com/Cosmo-Way-Transformation-Melanated-Ascension-ebook/dp/B019PUAMQ2?ie=UTF8&qid=&ref_=tmm_kin_swatch_0&sr=
amazon.com/Cosmo-Setepenra/e/B016QV5AQK/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1
amazon.com/Cosmo-Way-Transformation-Melanated-Ascension/dp/0996880933?ie=UTF8&ref_=asap_bc
youtube.com/watch?v=nJdjD6B1FLA
cosmoglobal.org/
youtu.be/u3X9B7Tl1ks?t=32s
youtube.com/watch?v=c4oTAoOpW48
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tama-Re
youtube.com/watch?v=pG5b4tCv1fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

>Those ankhs

He was just exercising his sovereign right as a kang, pol, no reason to hate.

archive.is/4qqDi

>Just bc you wake up every morning doesn't mean that you're living. And just bc you shed your physical body doesn't mean that you're dead.

Tell me Sup Forums, does your self control extend to your penis?

>youtube.com/channel/UCV3kJdRXOJcbkKvRiRKfXkA/videos

>black intellectuals

WE

youtube channel

youtube.com/channel/UCq-7gsAWRK0zFUklum6Wapw/videos

>no archive

Kiddo, you know what Twatter does with recent shooters as well as I do. You gotta be better than that son: archive.is/4qqDi

WUZ

no twitter for trashone

youtube.com/watch?v=6UbfIAMhv4E
This is his youtube channel, supposedly.

So he was a veteran like the Dallas sniper. #1 risk for domestic terrorism.

KANGS

Why does this nigger look kinda like a chink? I'm getting scared you guys will blame us for this.

Convos with congo!

>calls dallas police shooting "justice"

youtube.com/watch?v=kGuUq6eUoFw

>When you make decisions based off emotion. When that emotion dies, that fuel dies.
>Base your decisions off logic
>Shoots cops

LOL

'N

>mobile.twitter.com/convoswithcosmo
Be The Man You Needed as a Boy
KEK

>former marine

lmao kicked from boot detected

His website

cosmoglobal.org/#!cosmobooks/cee5

Where is the father?

That does it this cant be real. I died in that accident and im in hell

>So he was a veteran like the Dallas sniper. #1 risk for domestic terrorism

just the black ones

No KANG there, even royaltee is single mother.

>Just bc you wake up every morning doesn't mean that you're living. And just bc you shed your physical body doesn't mean that you're dead.

>tfw you're a loser, but at least your final tweet won't be edgy cringe

The guys a drooling autist. No real need to pay attention to him.

Take a guess.

>mobile

fag

Confirmed for misogynist and homophobic attack.

What a selfish cunt had a body cam didn't use it during the shooting.

pretty badass last words tbqh. He up in the Sekhet-Aaru chillin with Osiris, Sun Ra and all them other Kangs.

Kek the guy is practically a meme with his fedora and some of his """""""deep""""""" tweets.

He has a free e-book about the ascension of Melanated people wtf?

hmm

>Melanin
>he wrote a book

WE NEED THAT BOOK

It's not cringe when you actually go out in a way that makes that statement relevant .

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO MUCH MEME POTENTIAL

SOMEONE UPLOAD THIS BOOK

>convos
>cosmo

From his website:

Cosmo is a nutritionist, life coach, dietitian, personal trainer, author and spiritual advisor.
At the age of sixteen, after self-educating himself about fitness, nutrition, and diet, Cosmo lost over eighty pounds in six months. He then joined the United States Marine Corps and earned the rank of Sergeant (E-5) in less than three years as one of the Corps most physically fit Marines. During his five years as a Marine, Cosmo spent two years in Japan and did one tour in Iraq. While stationed in San Diego, California, Cosmo became a highly esteemed and sought after nutritionist and personal trainer.

After completing an Associate’s degree in General Studies at Central Texas College, Cosmo then attended Clark Atlanta University to further his education. After a year and a half at Clark Atlanta as a dean’s list student, he had a spiritual revelation that resulted in him dropping out of college, selling his two cars, giving away all of his material possessions, packing two suitcases and journeying to Africa—his ancestral homeland.

While in Africa, Cosmo’s spiritual journey took him across Rwanda, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Egypt, Ghana and Burkina Faso. During that time he frequented the highly treasured and revered mountainous regions of Africa and was taught by Africa’s native spiritual practitioners and elder holistic healers.

Cosmo has been an avid student of nutrition, health, fitness, personal transformation and spiritual mastery since the age of sixteen. He conducts sports nutrition workshops locally, nationally, and internationally. He has traveled nationally to over thirty States in the U.S., and internationally to The Bahamas, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Maldives (Island country near India), Iraq, and Africa to name a few.

>contacted tariq nasheed

lmao that faggot was literally blaming it on white supremacy

amazon.com/Cosmo-Way-Transformation-Melanated-Ascension-ebook/dp/B019PUAMQ2?ie=UTF8&qid=&ref_=tmm_kin_swatch_0&sr=

Shit aint free tho u best pay up franklin

This guy is a lulz goldmine. We need his book NOW

whoah

amazon.com/Cosmo-Setepenra/e/B016QV5AQK/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Available on Amazon for the low, low price of just $7.87!

>Bringing together the untold science of Melanin, ancient esoteric secrets of the Pineal Gland, and how to develop your higher-self

amazon.com/Cosmo-Way-Transformation-Melanated-Ascension/dp/0996880933?ie=UTF8&ref_=asap_bc

From his site:
n addition to over twelve years of health, fitness, and nutrition experience, Cosmo also has extensive sports nutrition, life-coach, and spiritual counseling experience with fitness enthusiasts, professional athletes and spiritual seekers. In one-on-one sessions, he coaches his clients on ways to create a daily food plan that is successful and can be maintained over the long-term. He also helps them reach their optimal weight, diet, spiritual and personal growth goals.

The Cosmo Way: Volume One: The Detox is the first of three volumes. Volume Two: The Ascension spotlights the more esoteric principles such as melanin, the Third Eye, and the often hidden metaphysical knowledge on prayer, meditation and mastering the-self relationship. Volume Three: The Practice will focus on the practical steps and exercises that give rise to superior health and higher consciousness. It will include detailed but simple to understand practices such as yoga, meditation, yogic breathing, postures, and mudras. Cosmo hass also recently just finished authoring his most anticipated book titled The Laws of The Cosmos: Wisely Follow or Blindly Suffer—The Definitive Law Guide To Spiritual Success.

>#Royal Blood
lmao

They really believe this Kangz stuff don't they. Insane.

What's vol 1?

This guy was a living meme

It's unfortunate, this guy was based on some things and obviosuly interested in knowledge, but way off on others (like his actions today). Likely being fed bad knowledge, and wasn't wary of it... He'll only be remembered for the stuff he was wrong about.

Well, someone needs to bite the bullet and pay the 7 bucks.

His table of contents is full of melanin and pineal gland bullshit.

Also, it seems he claims that "the man" tried to suppress the information in the book, even when this is all ancient bullshit.

The guy literally bought into the whole WE WUZ MELANIN N SHEIT and decided to kill cops.

That's acceptable in my book.

This is some eliot shit

>Convos With Cosmo
>Niggin' With Narcissa

No, this guy was interested in /x/ tier racial bullshit.

We joke about "We Wuz Kangz", but this guy actually believed in it entirely and killed people for it.

Someone download the book and pdf that shit now!

> The Cosmo Way Vol. 2 will teach you how to fully maximize your Melanin’s potential and use it to your advantage. You will learn the essential properties of this substance, how to properly nourish it, and why it is important to your mental-spiritual growth and development. You will also learn why Melanin causes melanin dominant people to be more susceptible to drugs, alcohol and addiction. In addition to revealing how to heal your pineal gland and accelerate enlightenment, Cosmo discusses how repairing your pineal gland improves intuition, intelligence, and perception. Your pineal gland is the quintessential gland for maintaining holistic health, responsible for making the majority of your melatonin (a derivative of melanin), and the studies cited in this book suggest that melatonin may very well be the most powerful cell-protecting, immunity enhancing molecule in existence.

>Me and my fellow kangz
youtube.com/watch?v=nJdjD6B1FLA

HOLY FUCK the name of the reviewers on Amazon. This is a fucking parody of itself now I thought you yanks were joking with some of these names:

lushlala
Shylah
Rathael G. Fambro
Shamalee ?!

And lol at whoever wrote the latest review.

One of the things he was wrong about. Thank you for proving my point, I'm sure you won't be the only one.

You've got to be kidding me.

This guy was a WE WUZ KANGZ walking meme.

cosmoglobal.org/
his fucking website

Seems he has even more books kek

convoswithcosmo.com too

someone buy the domain name and make it go to crookedhillary.com

His entire methodology is wrong.

>holism
Wrong.
>Melanin theory
Wrong.
>We Wuz Kangz
Wrong.

At what point is someone simply wrong about something?

Are you telling me that /x/ is "sorta right" just because in some distant galaxy there's a single alien civilization? No, they're wrong no matter how many aliens are around because their claims and evidence are wrong.

His motivations were entirely racial and, if his "the government tried to suppress this" is any indication, he's a paranoid delusional too.

Just listen to this:

>As a young man I had a spiritual revelation and traveled to Africa—my ancestral homeland. My spiritual journey took me across the continent where I was taught by native spiritual practitioners and elder holistic healers. In Africa I was spiritually directed to gather the laws of the universe. They are the principles that govern every aspect of life. The universe exists in perfect harmony by virtue of these laws. They control and dictate what science calls energy, and what religions call God. If you understand the laws that govern Y.O.U. (Your Own Universe), you can manipulate, shape, and mold them to your liking. I have compiled these 124 Universal Laws and their use in The Laws of The Cosmos.

THIS IS WHAT HE BELIEVED. THIS IS NOT A PARODY, THIS IS FROM HIS OWN WEBSITE.

really makes u think

Dude reminds me of the betas on Sup Forums being internet alphas.

His entire "I Am Cosmo" shitfest is up on Youtube. It's fucking hideous.

kek

>wisely follow or blindly suffer
>those fucking covers

King Kang, this guy is King fucking Kang.

>that feel when the memes are real

Link. Google gives me music.

And now he's a ghost

Makes you think

Why Niggers Always Type Like This

Kek works in mysterious ways.

>You can eat your vegetables as chips # Health Secret

Cosmo had so many pearls of wisdom to share with us.

Probably makes them seem more authoritarian?

Book titles often have capitals on every word, so maybe that's where it's from.

Niggers hate cops because they punish niggers for committing crimes. Literally the only reason

nice digits

Literally saying how Egypt was their kingdom.

youtu.be/u3X9B7Tl1ks?t=32s

I've never understood this either, where in the world did they get the idea that the first letter of every word should be capitalized? And it takes more effort to do that.

He's right family is the most important thing in the world. Pity this kid won't get to experience that because of him

>kangs posting made this real
>praising kek summoned cosmos

>memes have gotten so powerful we've willed a literal WEWUZKANGS to make national news

youtube.com/watch?v=c4oTAoOpW48

His last video was in Dallas and he discusses the police shooting.

BATON ROGUE WAS A COPYCAT KILLING. HE GOT INSPIRED BY DALLAS.

This guy should have been reported.

Checked.

there was even a group of blacks in the 90s who made their own "kangz" themed village in georgia.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tama-Re

"Armed guards stand at the entrance to Tama-Re. Approximately 100 Nuwaubians live within 15 double-wide trailers within this complex. There are approximately another 400 more Nuwaubians within Putnam County (population 14,000). At this current complex the Nuwaubians have constructed an Egyptian-style village with two pyramids, obelisks, and statues of Egyptian leaders. The two pyramids are distinct in appearance and in usage. There is a gold pyramid that serves as a trade center. Within this pyramid one can find a bookstore and a clothing store. The other pyramid is painted black with colorful Egyptian symbols painted on the outside. This structure serves as a church. Within the church, loudspeakers play Egyptian chants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."

Black Terrorist Confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=pG5b4tCv1fQ

this dude woke up knowing that he was going to be dead by dinner

Save this video. Youtube will likely delete it.

When will niggers figure out we don't dislike them because of they way they look? Honestly if they behaved like asians there would be hardly any racism at all.

He is practically a nigger version of Elliot Rodgers with these books and YouTube videos. Mental.