snopes.com/black-lives-matter-terrorist-russia/
yournewswire.com/russia-put-black-lives-matter-on-official-terror-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=ss7BvSb3AEw
youtube.com/watch?v=tq_MZEECq68#t=15m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds like a cool place to live

Thanks Russia.

russia is based. too bad it's also a shit hole.

i hate they changed how the site looks

it used to be alot better looking

I fucking love Putin. 10/10 would be dictated over by.

This is fake. BLM is a civil rights movemnet that advocates for criminal justice reform on the local and state level. If you actually took the time to read about them and no have an adverse reaction to African Americans and the difficulties they face day to day, you might actually learn something substantial and valuable.

There is no nigger problem in russia. Why they even care?

1/10 you tried at least

nigger, BLM doesnt even know what they want. every interview is the same thing
>what does BLM want
>idk, justice
>what kind of justice
>idk against the tyranny

This again?

based

>yournewswire.com/russia-put-black-lives-matter-on-official-terror-list/
They Banned Pokemon GO ahahah
links to CIA

>Continues using antagonizing terms like cap dat popo ass to fuel the nignog fire
>Surprised when nignogs actually start capping ass
>b-but we didn't advocate violence

Faggot BLM is faggot.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

You don't even address why it's fake faggot

Witnessed

Nice b8 friendo

It will be in a decade. The growth russia has made since it went through complete economic collapse is nothing short of amazing

Checked

>A common tactic among conspiracy theorist web sites is to overload the reader with information in an attempt to appear credible. The article published by WhatDoesItMean.com for instance, included dozens of links to outside sources, making it appear that the article was well-researched.

>A common tactic among conspiracy theorist web sites is to overload the reader with information in an attempt to appear credible.

>The article published by WhatDoesItMean.com for instance, included dozens of links to outside sources, making it appear that the article was well-researched.

Source:

I swear, some faggots don't even try anymore.

0/10

While this is reasonable, it probably won't help to discredit BLM in the eyes of Western cucks who are afraid of Putin

Shill detected.

>All trees matter, pol.

Russia = the new america.

American leftists are increasingly growing.
Future generations are studying LAW in the same colleges that deny due process to males, as if Due Process is just some courtesy rather than a goddamn legal right. Can't wait till these guys are the ones 'enforcing' laws.
Censorship and the 'weaponisation of microaggressions' are being used to restrict freedom of speech.
If a man gets married, he could lose everything he's ever earned.
If the next generation have their way, he'll lose everything based on an accusation.
They'll go the same way as India too, giving women financial "recompense" if they make a rape allegation (even if it's proven to be false), that plus lack of due process will see an increase in 'rape' statistics (just like India).

Fact is, sorry american bro's (Really, that isn't sarcastic, they're pulling this shit over here too), that Russia is closer to the "white picket fence" 'american' dream, than any western culture.

Over here, Atlas will shrug, and over in Russia, people will thrive. They'll have very incentive to work and produce when we're all saying "Why should I, you'll just take it off me at some point?".

Putin has been playing the long game making Russia great.
He's a pretty based leader, IMO.

fake as fuck until we see an actual Russian source

If Putin actually did this there would be articles in RT, TASS etc.

hello patrick

Putin plays Obama like a fiddle. Putin doesn't give one fuck about BLM. He does give a fuck about destabilization, however.

the growth wasnt amazing at all considering the oil prices at the time.

>terrorizing the public and acting like assholes
>advocating

Uh huh

Like Wikipedia

Well, if the West wasn't cucked and brainwashed beyond belief, anyone with two working brain cells would come to the same conclusion. But as things stand, certain racist terrorist organizations are not only tolerated but even praised. Everyone who asked how the Third Reich was possible when it was openly racist just needs to take a look at the current year: it's the exact same mechanics, just with whites in the crosshairs.

I just hope white male SJW will soon man up enough to kill themselves in order to help bring forth the "utopia" they crave, with only "minorities" and women rule.

Name another non European country that has rebounded that fast in history?

youtube.com/watch?v=ss7BvSb3AEw

>your country will never put blm on terror watchlist
feels bad man

>Toy weapon
The fuck

BLM is full of people that literally want stuff for doing nothing. Just a bunch of niggers sitting on their cocaine ridden sofas not doing jack shit but want to have something and thought about making some bullshit about ekwalitee and some pretentious tumblr cunts got on the train.

Russia, yes. Fucking finally someone did it. Now, who's next?

The Third Reich

didn't Obama and Europe completely rek that growth with the sanctions doe?

wait non-European? Everything you say cannot be taken seriously

Is Antifa on the terror watch list in Russia too? Seems like they should be if BLM is. What about Soros?

is this a loss parody

soros has been cockblocked for some time.
They actually sponsor the Antifa in Bulgaria so judging by that they havent done so.

solid bait

for fuck's sake

Fake, you stupid putin's shills

Soros is on fucking kill list, Putin ordered him kill after he fucked with russian currency.

I was trying to make the point that European countries rebound from tragedy and that Russia is not an exception to that rule.

Russia will become a rich and propurse country again and it will happen soon

The fuck, there is next to zero niggers. And out of this little bunch there is not a single butthurt slave descendant. What BLM has to do with Russia? Got to be fake.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be

They are terrorists.
They do nothing but try to intimidate people into doing what they want.
They all deserve to be arrested.

We had a BLM protest in Melbourne yesterday, about 4k people turned up, i still have no idea why, and only maybe 2% were black/abbo.
United Patriots Front trolled them with BLM "blue lives matter" counter protest.

IT'S NOT EVEN TRUE FAGGOTS.
STOP COMMENTING "BASED RUSSIA" BEFORE EVEN READING THE ARTICLE!!!

Why...is Soros still alive then? I thought if Pooty Poot wanted someone dead they be dead.

Just because they are not running around in your home doesn't mean they can¨t be listed as terrorists.

Soros
And to fuck with you

He just looks so smug. My dad & I love how he just doesn't give a shit.

Bullshit

not true

BB guns and shit, basically people who committed suicide by cop

We just had a BLM protest in fucking aus.

DO WE LOVE THIS GUY OR WHAT?

PUTIN!
U
T
I
N
!

Wat? The last time I read our news Kremlin's official position was all "blah-blah, police brutality, blah-blah, not respecting minority lives in US", etc.

Nice source you got there.
Confirms pol's bias, so nobody is unfazed by this piece of """"journalism"""" pulled straight out of someone's ass.

Typical BLM interview

youtube.com/watch?v=tq_MZEECq68#t=15m50s

Skip to 15m 50s for the fun bits.

PRAISE KEK

wew vlad