Miss me yet, Sup Forums?

Well, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/seven-moments-explain-why-jeb-bush-s-campaign-failed-n524256
youtube.com/watch?v=O74XDI-o7xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Miss me yet?

yeah, I need a good laugh

Of course we do.
You were the coal in the trump train for so long...
Never seen such energy efficiency. (I know, it's ironic.)

The primaries would've been more fun with him instead of Cruz being Trump's main opponent Tbh.

I miss the memes. I miss Jebcore.

idiot son pls go

I miss all Bushes. They make shit politicians but are highly entertaining

Just like Clinton

Nah.

The Jeb days were some of the most entertaining, that's for sure.

No, I was kidding! We do miss you, please don't die :(

needs some braces

What happened to that PLEDGE you took at the first GOP debate to endorse the eventual nominee of the party, Jeb? Everyone took that pledge except Trump and all the establishment scum attacked Trump for it. Now that he's the candidate they refuse to stand by their own pledge. Shows you just how low these rats will sink.

yes :(

yes i do

come home guac man

I miss the $80 guaca bowls

His father is very disappointed in him.

yes actually, it would've been funny to hide Obama between the Bushes

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/seven-moments-explain-why-jeb-bush-s-campaign-failed-n524256

>The takeaways from the trip? His grandchildren love the movie "Frozen," he was a board game fan growing up and a re-gift is fine, but a re-re-gift crosses the line. More important were Bush's unprompted references to his primary foe, Donald Trump.

>As we walked the aisles Bush would mention Trump unprompted, such as a moment when he held up a Monopoly board game, and again in the book department. Trump was on his mind and the way the business mogul successfully branded Bush a "low energy" candidate was something he just couldn't shake.

Goddamn, that ending.

My guac bowl is empty. Call to your goblin wife to fetch a refill.

honestly, if we did this election all over again, i wouldve supported jeb instead, just out of pity

youtube.com/watch?v=O74XDI-o7xc

Yes, Jebcore will be eternally missed
But by the will of kek we had our share fill of guac

Don't write off Jeb just yet, Trump has some plans in store for him.

I remember thinking this picture was photoshopped, holy shit I still can't believe his campaign released that video for real.

>turtle pond

They're a thing. Maybe if you got out of your flyover shithole more you'd know this.

Jeb! :D

lost!
this is going to the gold folder