O
P
P
L
E
B

I do see some brown skin there though.

More diverse than the Huffington Post editorial staff

Isn't the US built by WHITE immigrants tho?

Funny how they see a room full of whites and see that as a problem. Who's the real bigot here?

>Built by the blacks bro.
>On ancient burial grounds
I thought this was common knowledge

Too bad there's too many women in the picture for them to say white mean

Oh well, take what you can get I guess

>Engaging democrats in a racial argument
Full retard. The fact of the matter is the left has been turning non-racial issues into racial issues. Don't play into it.

no you are mistaken sir. niggers built this country

absolutely beautiful. all northern euro white too none of that mediterraean garbage

>go to a country that is 60+% white
>WTF WHY DOES THE NATIVE POPULATION HAVE POLITICAL REPRESENTATION HERE?!?!?

shitskins, making me more racist, one facebook post at a time

Someone should reply: "this is what's wrong with the Democratic Party. People want to join the political system and they feel the need to tear them down because of the color of their skin"

>couple Indians
>couple Arabs
>no blacks
Of course. That's American diversity.

>Ugh, a room full of English, Scottish, Irish, Germans, Italians, French, Swedes, Spanish, Greeks, and Belgians! This room needs more diversity.
>Ah 5 African-American youths, this is much better.

Women, gays, and cuckolds. I am shocked.

True

is full of Jewesses.

By WASP and should have stayed wasp

>gib niggers welfare
>niggers vote for you

Inclusion.

HERES THE COMMENTS SECTION

>So I need to go back to Africa?

Imagine all those synchronised menstrual cycles.

this dafuq is wrong with all these racist honky motherfuckers?

This is brilliant

These retards would vote for Hitler if he were black.

Why do whores need MacBook Pros?

>white countries aren't allowed to exist

Because that hip commercial told them they needed them.

>have a penis
>interning for hillary

That is false. No one wants to move to Poland. And a lot of Whites move to Dubai.

None of those guys have fucked any of those women.

This nigger doesn't know you can count the black democrat reps on one hand.

Party of diversity my ass, just look at their primaries, Bernie was the only nigger.

>Implying your genitals define your gender

no, everything is made of cotton

pick one, "he" certainly did

None of those guys have fucked any women.

FTFY.

To be fair, whites were kind of responsible for imperialism. They did sort of take over these other countries and created loads of resentment.

>No one wants to move to Poland
Because Poland has had their asses kicked all throughout history and are poor as shit, there are no handouts to give.

>And a lot of Whites move to Dubai.
Less than 3%

>No one wants to move to Poland
Plenty of niggers want to move to Poland.
The only reason it isn't true is because lefties are demanding places like Japan open their borders.

It's just "the good races should be drowned out by the shitty ones because equality" as opposed to "kill whitey".
White nations just happen to have more kikes to undermine them.

we need to be more accepting of nogs and minorities trying to better themselves and assimilate, or we lose forever.

nogs cant handle the bantz

Based mexibro

Are Americans generally more conscious about race than say Canadians? Do you guys often find yourselves preoccupied with someone's race as media would have me believe?

maybe all the black republicans were at work, supporting their families :^)

>One of those cucks has posted on Sup Forums

I'm honestly disgusted.

>dancing around the race problem to play semantics
The biggest issues in the US are race based. If you don't mention race you will lose a logical argument about contemporary politics.
Cuckservatives lose rational arguments to fucking leftists. Leftists come here and get their arguments demolished so they resort to shitposting.
Backing out of basic truths to avoid shaming is the easiest way to get manipulated into saying factually incorrect shit and getting beaten. It's how their arguments work.
Leave emotional arguments to the politicians.

Why did nazis have the best uniforms?

>WE WUZ COLONIES
Oh please, like they weren't murdering each other before anglos arrived and got their shit together.

The US meddling in the middle east was definitely a mistake though.

>the united states are built on immigrants
>liberals always say whites are also immigrants
>but now they aren't
ok

Is LBJ the worst president we've ever had?
I can't think of anyone that has done more damage to the US than him.

>the us i built on immigrants

yes in deed its is on white immigrants for europe.

>the United States was built by immigrants
Jewish, European (Irish, German, Italian), and East Asian immigrants did all the heavy lifting.

Blacks and Hispanics were just along for the ride.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Wilson

FDR

Me on the right.

Only because I know how sensitive people are about it. If I'm around a black guy I definitely notice since there's almost none where I live.

We are all one race, the human race. Everyone can do as good a job as anybody else :^)

Sorry how many black people were running for the Dem nomination?

literally EVERY RACE EVER engaged in aggressive wars of conquest against everybody they could reach. every single one of them, all throughout recorded history.
the only difference about white people is that they ended up winning in the end (and then got taken over by collective retardation and destroyed themselves)

>On TV they'll show you Ben Carson.
>But it's all just a bunch of stinking crackers.
>I know.

It was then that I realized that whites are the only race that doesn't believe in inheriting blame from ancestors.

other way round
you will never ever see a mongol who subscribes to self-hate because genghis khan killes a bunch of people
you will never find a turk feeling guilty for conquest and mass enslavement of balkan people
you will never see an arab apologize for the >10 million slaves that arabs took on their raids into eastern africa

never ever
ONLY whites buy into this guilt trip bullshit, and it will be their undoing

>Sounds like you wish you were white

Leftists jump to the race traitor thing so fast it blows my balls off. I'll take the whites if a halfbreed gets a choice in the matter.

Boooo, white people, what a horrible offence

immigrants from poland, ireland and other realy white countries are not immigrants then?

>Republicans dont always throw in a token nigger

Even the niggers they throw in hate niggers.
Show me a white business owner that when faced with two options of equal educational level that are a black male and white male, that would willingly pick the black male.

Most whites still hold to the fact that no matter how educated a black guy is, deep down he's still a nigger, and hiring one, or allowing one into your schools, will only be bad news.

That is what institutionalized racism is built on.

Look at all of those cucks.

Jorrel- It's called "Intellectual Diversity", you dumb fuck. A dindu's presence isn't required. Blow it out your ass.