"Last one to volunteer gets to stay on my aircraft!"

>"Last one to volunteer gets to stay on my aircraft!"

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

state.ky.us/agencies/kbml/finalorders/22439.pdf
kwch.com/content/news/Man-removed-from-United-flight-has-criminal-record-419150154.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>everyone shitting on the airline ignoring the fact that the chink chimped out

Yeah it was a shitty situation and he had every right to be upset but that's not how you conduct yourself in public, especially if you purport to be a professional (a doctor in this case).

>dead facebook meme

(don't reply to me)

How much money is the chink going to get out of this? I fucking hate United

a humanoid head containing a high amount of thermal energy has been detected

>it's a reddit meme to hide the deep state things happening right now
baen LOL

>deep state
>a corporation is the deep state

Fuck that. They should have kept upping the reward for volunteering. Somebody would have taken it eventually. And if nobody does, tough shit it's an airline not a shuttle service for employees. Their fault for bad logistics, overbooking, then dealing with it the worst way possible.

Except the truth is it's their plane & they can do whatever the fuck they want & kick off whoever they want at any time. flying on an airplane isn't a right

Except it is a shuttle service for employees first they just let passengers tag along and the captain has sole authority over who is on the plane & can kick people off for any reason. You don't like it don't fly.

>"Doctor Wong, I'm United"

If you pay for a service you are legally entitled to the service
Thats like saying "oh the store doesnt HAVE to give you all that shit you payed for. Thats THEIR shit. They can take it away if they want."

I fucking knew that chink was on drugs or something, there's no reason a person would applaud the police taking him off by force if he wasn't being a cunt
Turns out his medical license isn't even clean

Source?

They could just give you your money back. Or not do shit and deal with legal battle with your $10/h lawyer.

Source?

What it means is I'm going to bump your thread because I love Bane memes

state.ky.us/agencies/kbml/finalorders/22439.pdf
kwch.com/content/news/Man-removed-from-United-flight-has-criminal-record-419150154.html

The guy was convicted of drug felonies, traded drugs for sex with a male patient, and lost his medical license due to lack of competency.

>he doesn't know
>149xx

BAHAHAAH

>Assaulting a minority on camera that WASN'T vocally supporting Trump.

United Airlines fucked up hard.

turns out this guy hurting a massive company was evil.
man glad the truth is finally out.

Trump should deport his chink ass

What sickens me most is that people are supporting United. It's not a fucking transportation service for your employees. Paying customers should always come first.

>I have to see muh """"patient""""
Kek

Wrong. If someone tells you to get the fuck off their property no matter how shitty the reason, you have to go. Then you take it up with the legal system if you are owed.

I bet he's wishing he got off that plane now