Who's ready for the return of car kino?

Who's ready for the return of car kino?

Was it ever gone in the first place?

Never watched a single movie and my friends are taking me to see this...

What do I need to know?

Cars go fast.

Just got back from the premiere. AMA. Way better than expected

Why is Vin bad in this one?

Do you need knowledge of previous movies?

I saw:

F&F in the theater. Thought it was amazing
2F2F in the theater. Thought it was lame except for the part with the lifted trucks.
Tokyo Drift on DVD. Thought it was shit.

And then I didnt see any until the one with ronda Rousey where at the end there are military aircraft flying around LA. That was the most recent one right? It was shit. I regret seeing it in the theater but the trailer made it look good.

The movies are trash but I'm not gonna lie I saw the wiz khalifa video for the first time the other day and it made me emotional.

Charlize Theron's character is holding Elena and their baby hostage

Acknowledges events and plot points from the previous movies like God's Eye, Elena, Hobbs and Deckard's fight. But new viewers should have no problems following the story.

F7 was very meh due to walkers death

1 is the GOAT
2 was meh (Ludacris was good though)
3 was shit
4 was better then 2 or 3
5 was excellent (almost as good as one)
6 was better then 1
7 was eh

2 was always my favorite as a teenager.

I don't know what it was with it, since it's easily one of the weakest

>cars
>furry 8
pick one

A lot of the reviews are saying this franchise is pretty much negative review proof, which is hilarious because it really is at this point.

The next one really could take place on the moon and it would rake in money easily. The fanbase at this point is 100% solidified.

Anyway this is one of the only series I can think of that has maintained decent films for this fucking long. Fast Five was great.

Fast Five is one of the best heist films of the past 20 years.

I've only ever seen the first 3. Is it still about racing cars in the street for money? I saw the trailer on TV and they were on an iceberg or something. Didn't look very Fast & Furiousy

Kill yourself you are all sheeps and cucks for caring about scores and "critics"

Make up your own damn mind. This franchise is pure shit.

>you are all sheeps
>sheeps

Not sure what the difference is but 5+6 were really the only movies I've seen recently that have long drawn out action sequences that don't become super boring after a minute or two. I'm expecting 8 to be meh like 7.

Series went to shit when they dropped riced out nippon turbos for faggot muscle cars and new exotics.

t. pleb