*drops mic*

*drops mic*

>not saying "illegal immigrant" as it's been done for decades

>the actor with the highest IQ and the biggest dick is a conservative

>millions of dumb pleb actors are "muh multiculuralism!" cookie cutter leftist

really makes you think

/our guy/

>being a twitter drone faggot

Too bad his legacy and his reputation has been basically ruined by Family Guy. I guarrentee you 90% of people under 30 only know him as the crazy Family Guy villain.

>the opinion of anyone alive under the age of 30 matters
lol thanks, I needed a laugh this morning

Oh fuck off. Trump proposed cutting funding for foreign aid when there's yet another african drought and expanding the army. The army is like 70% of the discretionary spending, the stuff you can actually choose pay every year, unlike Medicare. The us militry barely does shit these days and is stationed in a trillion places doing nothing

Bernie BTFO

>we should give our money to poor Africans instead of strengthening our country's defenses during times when N Korea is threatening nuclear war
this, ladies and gentlemen, is unironically how modern numale cucks actually think lmao. and they wonder why they lost everything

Why do we need bases in fucking Honduras and Italy? Even pakistan is basically a terrorist harboring state. Also being afraid of North Korea. Way to out yourself as a faggot. They can't get missiles to hit japan yet without failing

You do realize that our military does more than just fight and kill people right? We have military personnel stationed around the world to serve humanitarian efforts that you never hear about, to strengthen our ties with allies, and to help other nation's armies again strengthening our ties with the rest of the world. The rest of the world, even places like Italy and Honduras receive aid from our troops stationed there.
>being afraid of N Korea
It's not about fear, it's about not taking shit from a petulant childish leader slinging threats anymore and asserting our dominance

because you don't understand what our military actually does.

it isn't all bloodletting.

Now is the optimal time for a world war, as American military power as a percent of world military power has already peaked.

The takeaway from this is that we should call drug dealers undocumented pharmacists

I'm 24 and I know him as Jack Crow.

Why do Americans make distinctions between illegal and legal immigration? At the end of the day it has the same negative effect on the nation.

Because if people are going to come in and enjoy our country we want to make sure they're going to contribute positively instead of draining our resources via welfare while stealing someone else's job and sending the money they make back home

This.

We should start calling them aliums again.

why do people make a distiction between rape and sex?

in the end they have the same purpose of procreation.

Mmm, yes, I think I'll report this one, too.

>Source

mmm, what did he mean by this?

If it's non-white immigration then it is bad immigration.

Im gonna report now too.

why are you trying to ruin /polandmorty/?

calling them an immigrant implies they will be sticking around for much longer.

illegal trespassers is the proper term

>we
>our

This country isn't yours.

They will stay as long as you let them.

illegal parasites is the proper term.

I was born here and have spent my life living here and directly contributed to the wealth of the nation through my work and paying taxes, as well as through military service, so yes, it is.

>N Korea is threatening nuclear war
With what nukes? What are they gonna do, shoot bottle rockets at us?

You're so used to Obama just shrugging off threats, it doesn't matter how threatening they are, no one should be threatening us and we now have a president with the balls to say stop and that makes you nervous.

You're telling me you're over the age of 30? How old were you when you started coming to this Korean glass blowing site?

The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.